Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am back and contrite (see my diary for full sobs), you are a very special friend, more of family really wouldn't know what to do without you. Heck friends getting competitive now I'm going to have to tread carefully.

Take care

M

awwwwww thank you M! :D you're amazing! *hugs*

B - 3 slices ww bread, toasted (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - 4 slices ww bread (3) 60g philadelphia light (2) cucumber, tomato and mixed salad leaves (0)
T -
S - chocolate chip cookie (1.5) 110g pork loin steak (2.5) with leeks, carrots (0) and potato (1) in cheese sauce (3.5)

total: 16pts

Ooo your menu looks fab rach :)

the pork and sauce sounds yummy! save me some will ya ;)

Belly dancing is on again tomorrow at 9.30 am going to give it a go! Channel 275 on sky! :)

Wooooo! Hiya matey...soz been quiet for a few days...pmt is a killer for me. Sounda like a plan about the points tho... just allow this week on normal points...if u dont have enough u feel like your on a diet and ww is not suppossed to be like that! :D

Belly dancing is on again tomorrow at 9.30 am going to give it a go! Channel 275 on sky! :)

just had a look and its the same thing i think :) however will sky+ it just incase its something else.

Ooo your menu looks fab rach :)

the pork and sauce sounds yummy! save me some will ya ;)

i would, but i ate it all haha! :D My lad's very proud though as he made it for me and insisted i mention it on here ;) it was very nice, especially for such low points :)

Wooooo! Hiya matey...soz been quiet for a few days...pmt is a killer for me. Sounda like a plan about the points tho... just allow this week on normal points...if u dont have enough u feel like your on a diet and ww is not suppossed to be like that! :D

thats exactly how I've felt too.. also, I've recently decreased my points from 26 to 24, as being part time, i didnt think I was active enough in my job to earn the extra two points of food a day.. i WAS still losing weight, but without exercise only 0.5lb a week, maybe 1lb a week.. so now I am doing less exercise (difficult without car to get places) so decreasing my points just a little is helping counter that :)

Good thinking batman!

Just had a google and sadly, Virgin don't have this channel (although there is a petition to try and get them to buy it.)

Enjoy your shimmying!
I'm with virgin too - scanned our channels for it earlier :( - might need to sign that petition though!

Jen, you're a teacher - school starts before 9.30am - or is this what teachers do these days???

Glad you had a good day, Rach. That star employee award sounds like its coming your way - do you need us to nominate you even though we have never been in your store...well I have, once. x

Jen, you're a teacher - school starts before 9.30am - or is this what teachers do these days???
x

ha ha! Oh goodness, even after our LONG chat about sky plus too...will get sandys folks to explain the concept to you again!! :p

ha ha! Oh goodness, even after our LONG chat about sky plus too...will get sandys folks to explain the concept to you again!! :p

OOOPs forgot about that option. Its technology. You saw me when all I had to do was enter a PIN number - now that was concentration.

Sorry, Rach - hijack over. xx

Ill have my mum text you in the morning Rosie ;)

Morning hun, im just trying to do a quickk catch up on every1s diarys that i missed last week but im failing so will just wish you a fantastic week and hope you enjoy your belly dancing, sounds fun.xxx

Oooo belly dancin! id love to try that out! let me know how you get on!!!!!
have a fab day xxx

Ay up missus....how goes it chic? x x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back