Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone! :) picking my car up at 1.. YAY! :D

work at 4.. got some pretty crap shifts this week but suppose if i want the overtime, thats how it has to be: sun8-2:30, mon4-9, tues5-9, wed8-1:30, thurs2-9:15 this week. Got a long weekend off? :D dont know how i wangled that one! So am having a (sort of) dinner party round a friends friday - i cater for them and pie is what has been requested.. (my friends are very fussy eaters!) so chicken and mushroom pie and mince pie (no onion or little green bits in either!.. i assume they mean herbs! LOL :D ..oh and no cheapskate pie with only pastry lid.. gotta be fully encased! YES SIR!) and I do fancy some pie.. so will probably make myself a little filo lidded pie for myself.

Sat i am heading home to Darlo and going for a catch up with Sarah.. will probs drag her round the shops.. been so long since I've been home.. cant even remember if there IS a costa... could be in Waterstones.. cant remember! Either way.. looking forward to it! Will probs catch up with my mum n sis and my stepma and stepsis on the night if i get chance :)

Sunday I have off too, so i hope am spending it with Matty.. might take the dog out for the day.. depends if its gotten any warmer! :D If not.. well.. what a shame.. going to have to go SHOPPING! :D

well.. spent the night with Matty, so understandably not long just had my breakfast ;) haha! :D

B - 2 slices ww bread, toasted (1.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) strawberry layered mullerlight (1.5)
L -
T -
S -

total: 4pts

So pleased your picking your car up finally! Life can get back to normal for you at last :D Glad you got some more shifts even if they are awkward timed ones - sounds like you're gonna have a well deserved fab weekend off :) xxx

Sat i am heading home to Darlo and going for a catch up with Sarah.. will probs drag her round the shops.. been so long since I've been home.. cant even remember if there IS a costa... could be in Waterstones.. cant remember!

Haha Rach i don't mind being dragged around the shops!! I'm not sure where costa is either lol there is a starbucks on the corner on Queen Street near River Island etc... :)
Did you ask your friend at Gamestation about Wii Fit yet? Hehehehehehe :):):):) x x x

Ooooh, peeps looking for a wii fit??? Was a nightmare getting one....we got one off ebay in the end.....as gamestation, game etc had no idea when they were getting any. :D

i dont know what i would do without my car !!
sounds like you have a good weekend planned

Hey Rach, how's it going? Liking your pie idea with the filo top. My son's always complaining that I don't make pie for him so I might do the same thing for myself and make proper pie for him and Keith.

Pie..........drool.....

Good luck for WI mate xx

thanks everyone :)

well i finished off last night with quiche lorraine (5.5) broccoli (0) and a lemon and passionfruit mullerlight (1.5) so pretty sure I was in points..

today I got up and in my sleepy state had a look at scales and thought.. WTF 17 STONE?! :O ..turns out i musta knocked it with my feet and it started at 2stone LOL! :D

Had the worst nights sleep EVER last night.. kept waking up constantly.. in the end i just got up at 7:45.. was in one of those hot, sweaty moods - think period is due again.. hate that I get so hot!

But anyway.. after i fixed the scales.. I have apparently lost 4lbs?! I am honestly gobsmacked after my cheese episode and my lack of self control for most of this week. However at same time, really really pleased - so going to be good this week and hope it doesnt turn around and bite me on the arse! :p

anyway.. better go get ready.. meeting ex-flatmate for lunch and want to look amazing.. she was always smug that I was bigger than her.. but now there might be a couple of pounds difference between us? :D

..also gotta find some superglue.. popped the button off my 18 jeans.. obviously dont quite fit yet then! :rotflmao:

have a good day everyone! x

food for today:
B - 3 slices ww danish (2.5) 35g philadelphia light (1.5) lemon and passionfruit mullerlight (1.5)
L - some form of macdonalds
T -
S -

4lbs - wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But anyway.. after i fixed the scales.. I have apparently lost 4lbs?! I am honestly gobsmacked after my cheese episode and my lack of self control for most of this week. anyway.. better go get ready.. meeting ex-flatmate for lunch and want to look amazing.. she was always smug that I was bigger than her.. but now there might be a couple of pounds difference between us? :D

Gotta love those moments! Have fun!

Oooh well done on the possible 4lbs! Check you out - in fact stop it! You are getting off to too good a start on a challenge!!!!!:Dxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back