Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well thats OK Rach negative test.

If you forget pills then depot Injection probably not for you needs to be done at 13 weeks in quite a small time frame. Implant - small incision insertion of 5 rods subcutaneously, takes approx 20mins, lasts 3 years, you should receive counselling with nurse/GP first re STDs etc.

Your GP may not fit Implanon as they have to have had extra training to insert it but the local family planning clinic will or another GP if they have cross referrals in place. Lasts 3 years. Weight gain is occasionally side effect, as it is of all pills etc.

There can you tell I'm vaguely medical and responsible for all this type of thing. Surgery should have leaflets if not FPA website has that you can download.

M

I thought that Implanon was only one single matchstick sized rod? I thought the old multi rod one was taken off the market?

Also, how do family planning clinics work? Do you just drop in or make an appointment? Do you need to be registered with them?

Mine is just one rod but I have seen pics of the ones that have five.

Hey missus, be careful with the faint lines. I did 3 x preggers tests with Ty and the first two (first response) were the faintest of faint lines....like totally faint.... so much I thought - nope...cant be...then got a clear blue to be sure....and along came my little sailor...

Hey, I just remembered to google the Great North Run - tis on 20 September but if interested need to register ASAP - they allocate places using a draw system - closing date is midday on Monday next week!

Lou I've had a calm night and I come back and you tell me that.. well I have to pee on demand for this health check on thursday so i can probably ask them if they can pregnancy check me..

now i'm all worried again! :( aww man.. i hate being a woman.. the only good thing is i can flutter my eyelids and get various men to decorate / do random jobs for me...

chinese buffet went pretty well for me.. I had 2 prawn crackers and one of those little bowls of sweetcorn soup, and 2 plates of food - the first with a portion of vegetable noodles, a pile of mixed vegetables (mange tout, carrot, cauli, broccoli and beansprouts) and a prawn skewer, and the second with more mixed vegetables.. YUM! I do feel like i ate a little much, but not unhappy with myself as I am more comfortable than usual, didnt feel deprived and did in general make pretty good food choices :)

Hey, I just remembered to google the Great North Run - tis on 20 September but if interested need to register ASAP - they allocate places using a draw system - closing date is midday on Monday next week!

do we enter together then or seperately? x

well, i'm 9lbs down on last week - back to 15st exactly.. but still 4lbs above where I was the week before..

need to keep my focus.. really want to get cracking on this weight for my birthday! :p

Waiting around the house for my new phone this morning - if anyone has my mobile number, expect texts from every room in the house (got unlimited texts on this new contract :p)

plans for today's food:

B - 2 egg omelette made with water (3) spring onions and tomato (0) 2 ryvita (1) and 30g philadelphia light (1)
L - McChicken Sandwich (6) with small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - butterbean crumble (8) with broccoli / mixed free salad (0)
S - banana and custard mullerlight (1.5) snack pack grapes (1.5)

total: 25 points

Rach, i put on 13lbs last week in some freak alien body fat explosion.. thats all! It would be much more amazing if I wasnt still 4lbs up on the week before!

well, i'm 9lbs down on last week - back to 15st exactly.. but still 4lbs above where I was the week before..

need to keep my focus.. really want to get cracking on this weight for my birthday! :p

Waiting around the house for my new phone this morning - if anyone has my mobile number, expect texts from every room in the house (got unlimited texts on this new contract :p)

Wow thats brill hun no matter what you put on last week. Lets just say your not the only one who can pile on the weight in one week. So far in a week I don't even want to mention how much I've put on (its hugh:eek::eek::eek:).

What phone did you get? Just go a new phone myself last Tuesday. Got the blackberry curve.

Have a lovely day hun:):).

Well done Rach. I think that is a great loss regardless. You will have the rest off in no time.

Hey Rach, I've been absent (again...had to get a new broadband box thingy so had to wait to set it up etc) so just catching up with your dairy. Well done on your loss this week! Hope you're having a good day! xx

thanks everyone :) I got the Sony Eriksson W910i in black and pink on Orange for £24.90 per month for 600minutes and unlimited texts..

i've had a bit of bother trying to move all my numbers across so let me know if i havent texted you with my new number please :) x

..also, just got back from dentist. Whole left side of face completely numb.. real pain in the bum to eat!

B - 2 scrambled egg made with water (3) spring onions and tomato (0) 2 ryvita (1)
L - McChicken Sandwich (6) with small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - sainsburys chicken in black bean sauce (6) broccoli (0)
S - banana and custard mullerlight (1.5) snack pack grapes (1.5)

total: 22 points

Well done Rachel that loss is great and the other 4 will soon be gone. I hope that the new phone brings you many happy hours of texting from all points of the globe now you are out of the BT.

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back