Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you very much! :D Well, i am officially 1 year older and 2lbs heavier :p ah well. I would say i tried but I honestly didnt try that hard so you reap what you sow eh? :D (either way i don't care.. its my birthday! :p)

so again, like last week I am going to aim for an STS. Jax will keep me right on friday so we're good there :), as long as i dont snack during the day today I should be okay today too.. chinese buffet on thursday is questionable as its the new one in Darlo so we're going to check it out and see if its as good as Soho's. :)

today i plan on doing b*ggar all. :) i am laid out in my dressing gown atm and will no doubt climb into my other dressing gown after my shower haha :)

hope everyone else has a good day! xxx

God.. chinese buffet.. *droooools*.. its so hard to go there and eat least naughty stuff.. you'll have to tell me how it is..
Hope you have a fantastic day..
x x x

thanks Cat, will do :D if i can waddle to the PC after LOL! (shouldnt joke, these things tend to come true haha :D) xxx

:birthday: HAPPY Birthday Rachel!!

And Well done on only the 2lbs gain during a birthday week :)

Have a good lazy day :)

Twigs
xx

Happy Birthday! Have a lovely day Rach :)

Oooooooooooo
Happy Birthday Chick! .....

:birthday::bday::candle1::birthday:

Have a lovely day hun :)

Rachael, the tgi thingy but what a sh*thead waitress! Pleased you didn't let if spoil your night.

Happy birthday 2 u
Happy birthday 2 u
Happy birthday dear Rachael
Happy birthday 2 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Have a supa day and a lovely meal, I love zizzis :O)

Have a lovely day! - Thought I had posted last night but must have hit the wrong button

Happy birthday Rachael - have a wonderful day lolling around in your dressing gown and then scoffing down at Zizzi's - although looks like you have a cunning plan to only eat 6pts worth of food.

Never heard of Zizzi - must try and find one. xx

happy birthday honey!!! 22 i am so jealous!! 22 is a fab age! - hope ur getting good and smashed tonight to celebrate!! have a great day and hope u get lots of lovely pressies xxx

2lbs isnt bad for birthday week and besides its your birthday so stuff the diet for today ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya Rach!!

hope you have a good one x

thanks everyone :)

well, plan again.. was useless. I was nagged into a starter BUT i resisted pudding.. however was then presented with a massive piece of chocolate cake and ice cream (proper ice cream) with a candle and yes, i was sang to.. again.

then when i got home, Mattys parents brought out ANOTHER cake (his mums on WW - is she INSANE?! :p) and of course it was necessary to cut it and have a slice.. or 3. Then i felt this morning that cake would fuel me through the morning.. so i had another slice.. b*ggarlugs! :p

off to work anyway, and then to meet Becca for lunch which is Maccy D's.. will at least be good there!

warning everyone possible today that there better not be cake or singing at the chinese tomorrow - i will not have it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back