Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha ha u make me laugh - i would have been going mad at that dog - u r so patient!!! lenny sounds like a nightmare!! im not really an animal person (im allergic to most things) although i do like the idea of a little cute dog ... total opposite to lenny lol - one who wouldnt run away and could sit in my handbag with a little bow on his head ha ha

sound like great exercise though well done he must knacker u out!!!

sounds like ur being an angel with ur food as well - well done xxx

LOL poor rachael. this is exactly why i have a cat!! Did discover when the girls were younger that a pram is a great way to meet people too, execpt one little old lady i remember ekpt asking me what his name was? and what a little cutie HE was, despite Rhiannon was wearing a flowery frock and pink hairband..some people eh? would have also done my nut at that horrble runner, like lydia said i hope some sort of accident befell him!!

Have a good day, your menu as usual sounds gorgeous, havent quite sorted mine yet

Its like an episode of Carry on Dog Sitting....what are you like - see, too helpful by far, I reckon.

Fantastic news on your 4lbs off this week. Reckon another big week this one with your APs. xx

Oh you poor thing! Funniest mental picture ever though. Maybe he was just trying to earn you some APs.

I thought your title said sharpies (the permanent marker) not sharpeis and I was thinking "how are they cute and why would you want to give them back?!". I was very confused :p

Definintely can recommend a dog! Great exercise excuse as well unless you get a lazy bones like my Millie, speaking of which if you want an intelligent dog, don't go for a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, as much as I love my baby girl shes not the brighest spark!! They are fantastic company, I much prefer Millie's company to most humans to be honest.

Sounds like you really have your hands full with Lenny, Sharpie's aren't the easiest dog to have, but so cute!

If you see that horrid runner tomorrow, why don't you throw a stone at him and see how he likes it!!! That would be funny to see LOL!!!

Stupid me thought you were having a relaxing evening with Matty at movies!!!:d'oh:

I know it is sounds horrible, but I coulnt stop lauging when was reading the dog story:8855:
Well done on all AP you earned yesterday! xx

Last edited:
Hiya hun - wow u got patience girl...he he! Its funny some make/breed of dogs are like Lenny i.e. u cant let them off the lead like Labrodoodles they are the same ;oO
Can just picture u now red face with big smudge of mud...lol but brill u earned 7 AP's - waiting for the next chapter xxx

Wicked story about the dog walk. We've got 2 and one (half yorkie, half poodle jumps 5 foot fences and goes into neighbours gardens. Last summer dog warden sent 2 letter as said she was being a nuisence! You should deffo get a dog they're such great company. My yorkiepoo doesn't shed hair so she would be good if matty's allergic. (well cute not as wierd as sounds).

Lydia, you're so right about cavalier king charles. Ours is soooo dopey. A lovely lap dog though!

Hope you've had a good day x

thanks everyone for your posts - Lennys been much better behaved today, although hes fascinated by Amber and shes still terrified!

just popping in quickly to write down my points.. i feel weird not doing it! :p

B - 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - batchelors l.f. chicken soup (2) 2 dark rye ryvita (1) cucumber, salt and pepper (0)
T - 135g salmon fillet (4.5) broccoli and carrots (0)
S - tin of sainsburys minestrone soup (2) crusty bread bun (3) nutrigrain elevenses bar (2.5)

total: 19 points

mmmmm shreddies havent had those in ages gonna get some now!! xx

Lydia, you're so right about cavalier king charles. Ours is soooo dopey. A lovely lap dog though!

x

Oooo another cavvie owner, they are the best aren't they, just not very intelligent LOL!!! Mine's a tri coloured, I do love her, I wanted a dog that wanted to be fussed and cuddled all the time and spend hours on my lap, I got exactly what I wished for!!

Check out Rach - Supper Nanny for cats!

Lou, Lenny's a dog :p a big strong one at that!

Well, yesterday I earned 1AP for each of the 30mins i took Lenny for, and 2.5AP for the hour last night, this morning I earned another 2AP for the 50min walk in the woods and tonight will hopefully earn another 2AP :) so doing really well AP-wise these past few days!

foodwise, not bad either:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 2 ryvita (1) with cucumber, salt and pepper (0) 1/2tin sainsburys sweet potato, chickpea and coriander soup (1.5)
T - salmon and broccoli pilaf made with 150g salmon fillet (5) 60g brown rice (3) broccoli and onion (0)
S - peach (0.5)

total: 15 points

shoulda listened to Lydia when she had the soup ages ago.. but it was in my cupboard so i thought i better use it.. it smells gorgeous but the taste is really bland. Shame. :(

i do and i dont. its upsetting that he stresses Amber out - he's just curious and wants to sniff her but shes terrified and hides all day long until i come home, and then cowers on my lap for the rest of the night. The upside is that hes such a cutie and i love taking him for walks - i know i HAVE to take him, so i have no excuses not to go out. Also, i love all his snuffly kisses and his jealousy that he cant sit on my knee (cause he'd not only squash Amber, but squash me too! :p)

as for the soup.. nope, not for me.. was very disappointed :( heading back to the sainsburys own vegetable soup - 2 points a tin, basic but alright and on 3 for £1 so makes for a cheap lunch / tea at work if i get a breadbun from the bakery. Tried their minestrone yesterday and thats not great either.. got chicken noodle and spring vegetable still to try (both 2 points a tin) so will probs end up with one later.

The soup was so disappointing, yet sounded so great on the face of it, I reckon you could make your own and it would be much nice,r I'll have to give it a go, but something along these lines:

Saute onion, garlic, little chilli, ground coriander
add carrot & sweet potato, add stock
bring to boil
simmer for 20 mins
puree
then add half tin of chickpeas and fresh coriander leaves.

Congrats on all those AP points Rachael, Food diary looks fab. You've really got stuck into it again, puts me to shame! Hope you have a fab weekend xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back