Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everyone - i loooooove liver. Hated it as a kid but its really grown on me now! :D

just waiting on my lunch to settle then i'm getting into my wii fitness coach :D friend "sorted" my wii for me so now I have loooooooads of games to play :D whoop whoop!

hope everyone is having a good day, and thanks for all the posts (mommyB, so glad i dont have any bacon or my points would be skyrocketing! :p)

food plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - bowl of homemade lentil and vegetable soup (0.5) 210g cod loin (2.5) broccoli (0)
T - 150g liver (6) onions (0) gravy granules (2) broccoli (0)
S - apple (0.5) 1 wafer thin slice mustard ham (0.5) 2 squares of innkeepers choice (just came in at work.. most beautiful cheese EVER! 2) 2 squares marmite cheddar (also just came in at work.. its DIVINE! 2)

total: 20 points

oh and Lou, by the time i had my little extras etc, i might have been a point under my allowance each day maybe.. but i earned around 25 AP that week with Lenny, and my diet consisted of a lot of fish / chicken and much less red meat than i usually eat.. though you're funny with your meats anyway so thats probs not a problem for you! :) xxx

Last edited:
Yuck! Couldn't eat liver even if I did eat meat!

Food plan is looking good missus x

My ex mother in law used to boil up liver for her yorkshire terrier every night for his tea..the house used to stink!:jelous:Then when I would take him for a walk he would do the worst poos ever they were like black tar!!

i dont boil it, i seal mine in a pan first with the onions and then i cook in the gravy on low for awhile.. turns out lovely. Weird thing is, even when i prep the raw stuff at work I think it looks yum! :p love kidneys too!

Hi Rachel

Liver - YUCK ... now that I've got that out of the way :D How did your Wii get fixed? I want lots of games tooooo

Twigs
xx

Errgghhhh at liver! i can only stomach kidney but it has tp be in a pie with steak and gravy.

Liver is enough to make me a veggie for life!

That is just soooo wrong....I have liver (and any other innards that people tend to eat) with a passion.

But gorging on flesh and muscles of animals is ok????? LOL you meat eaters make me laugh!!! :p

Ooh no, don't do liver. Used to cook it for hubby with onions. Must admit smells yum, but yuk taste (my opinon). He used to like kidney as well, but soon got him out of that. When we first got married I tried to be good housie and make steak and kid pie. Trouble is didn't know you cooked meat first and just put raw steak and kidney covered in gravy and cooked till pastry brown. The meat was so tough and raw, never cooked it again as he didn't want it (result!!) Hope your day's been good x

err yuck actually gagged reading that lot lol

anyway hope wii fitness is going well - soon as i get a new job i will be treating myself to one of those - im so jealous u all have it!!!

thanks for ur posts in my diary babes - i am hoping to do better next week - im gonna be a really good girl this week - im hopin all the butterflies floating around in my tummy are gonna eat up some extra calories lol xx

Hiya Rach

I love the smell of liver cooking with onions in gravy and love the gravy but cant stomach the liver :eek:

Your inn keepers cheese sounds yummy gonna have to spy some out for little taster am sure OH will love it he eats cheese like its going out of fashion :p

Your doing well with your points hun hope scales are kind to you next week x

thanks everyone :D well, my liver was YUM! :p Karen, i think steak and kidney pie is going to have to be on my list for next week now.. :drool:

Matty busy watching hollyoaks (tosh :p) so i am on here updating! Made him meatballs as wasnt enough liver for 2, and made a little extra for myself for tomorrow. Had a date with Maya on wii fit coach today - 15 mins upper body, 15 mins cardio, so earned myself 1AP. Going to spend another half hour with her later i think, as Matty not staying over cause he has uni early.

:drool:I lurve liver & bacon and steak & kidley.:drool::gimi:

gooooood morning :D Helen, reading your post has made me crave it all over again LOL :p

didnt get to see Maya last night.. Matty wanted TV "just for Hollyoaks" (he ended up staying over :p) and he watched that, then Corrie, then something else.. then flicked over and Friends was on, then something else then Inbetweeners repeat.. i didnt see a minute of the telly :(

so seeing her for half an hour this morning I thinks! :D

plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 2 aberdeen angus meatballs (3.5) passata, onion, basil, garlic (0) 80g pasta (4)
T - 230g fillet steak (6) broccoli (0)
S -

total: 17.5 points

they're getting removed from counters by end of next week i believe, as all the summer lines are coming in - so we're losing meatballs and all other Aberdeen Angus products until October time xxx

But gorging on flesh and muscles of animals is ok????? LOL you meat eaters make me laugh!!! :p

Ah, see. I probably eat veggie for about 90% of my time as my OH is veggie - so only a little bit of flesh passes my lips - as it were....;)

Matty wanted TV "just for Hollyoaks" (he ended up staying over :p) and he watched that, then Corrie, then something else.. then flicked over and Friends was on, then something else then Inbetweeners repeat.. i didnt see a minute of the telly :(

A soap opera loving bloke - that's wrong - I hate soaps (Even with Jen trying to convert me from my Panorama!!:D)

Hope your date with Maya goes well. let me know how hard it is.

how did you get your Wii "fixed". xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back