Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey good luck with your WI today!! Hope you have a good day?!!:D xx

Seaton Sluice is Whitley Bay direction and Seaton Carew is near Hartlepool.

Rach you've made me think about places like Cullercoats and Tynemouth from my childhood

X

Hiya rach just popping in to see how you did?
Hope you are feeling ok,could work move to a diff dept till your skin is better and less inflamed?
Hope you are ok x

Hi angel, just popping in to see how you got on with yr WI this morning - would of text you but no credit :( xxx

Rach you've made me think about places like Cullercoats and Tynemouth from my childhood

X

Ah right got ya!!! Not that I ever found Seaton Carew hot, but it did use to make my Sunday mornings!!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Rach!

I'm finally catching you up a bit;)

thanks Helen :)

Why do you sometimes have soya light and other times proper milk?

Just curious

Irene xx

i drink UHT soya here, as i live on my own and it lasts longer (and is much cheaper than fresh soya) and it tastes much nicer than skimmed milk (if you get the right one :p). When i pop over to Matty's rents, i often help myself to a bowl of cereal as I have my backup shreddies there :D and Matty's mam drinks fresh soya, but Dad and Si drink semi skimmed, and i keep popping round when Mam has run outta soya milk :p

Hiya rach have a good day at work even tho its far too nice to be there esp near the hot chick oven:(
Congrats on dropping a dress size:D i couldnt quite believe it when i fit back into a 12 in all the shops even the notoriously small ones!
Am just popping by really to say ta ta:wave_cry: b4 i go on hol 2moz ive done no packing so will be panicking later i can see it!
P.s fingers crossed for your weigh in today..i lost a measly 0.5lb ha ha xxx

half a pound is better than nothing! :D hope you have a lovely time xxx

Hey Rach,
Good luck for WI, hope you have a fab tuesday xx

thanks Haylez :)

Seaton Sluice beach?????? Is that Seaton Carew?? I used to have romantic walks along there on a Sunday morning!!

nowhere near each other like Irene said, but i've been to Seaton Carew a few times when i was little - its nice :)

Hey good luck with your WI today!! Hope you have a good day?!!:D xx

thanks Bear :D

Hi Rach good luck with ur WI

thank you! :D :D

X

Same here! although it was redcar, saltburn and occasionally seaton carew for me! :D

Hiya rach just popping in to see how you did?
Hope you are feeling ok,could work move to a diff dept till your skin is better and less inflamed?
Hope you are ok x

skin much better today thanks - itchy but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. defo sweated out the dizzy / sickness - was pouring when i woke up this morning.. typical i've missed it all though - spitting on now - bit gutted! :(

Hi angel, just popping in to see how you got on with yr WI this morning - would of text you but no credit :( xxx

thanks, will text you now :) x

..well, i GAINED another 2lbs. Serves myself right for the curry on sunday really i suppose. But i feel like apart from that, i've been SO good, so feel extra gutted that i've ruined it and taken a giant step backwards.

absolutely no energy again, so going to curl up for a sleep and then when i get up later do my wii :p

will catch up with you all later xxx

I spent a lot of time in Redcar as my dad worked for Dorman Long in Middlesborough. We used to stay in a caravan and were there most of the summer. What memories.

I've never had soya milk but will give it a try

Irene xx

Last edited:
Hey chick I know it's easy to say but don't beat yourself up about the gain! You have been doing so so well and you'll get back on track, I know you will. You've been such a great support to me and I know you can do this! You'll have that off in no time, next week you'll see a loss!!:p

Hope you have a good sleep! Chin up chicken, you can do this, you're my inspiration!! We can do this!!

Speak to you later! xx

That 2lbs will soon be off Rach, got the incentive of the dresses now to help motivate you

Good luck

M

Sorry to hear about your gain, curries are evil! but will be off soon! I gained a pound when I went out for a curry and I had a week to burn it off...evil!! It will be gone next week tho!

Which soya milk do you recommend?

Irene xx

nicest is the fresh alpro soya light - you find it just with the normal milk in the fridges :)

and thanks everyone :) i was on track yesterday and intend to be today and every other day until my holiday - my aim is to lose 1lb while i'm away on hols, which means i'll have to be good :)

couldnt get on last night - internet failed. I was devastated - typical that i had all last night to catch up with everyone. I am working again today then straight off to see Terminator with Matty this afternoon - will defo catch up either tonight or tomorrow.

Forecast said rain today here, yet its still boiling hot and sun's had me awake since half 4! (not a good idea sleeping yesterday aft, was sound asleep until half 8!)

yesterday's food plan:

B - 2 mullerlight (3) large salad pot of watermelon (2.5)
L - 80g pasta (4) passata, onion, mushroom, basil, garlic, water (0)
T - 1.2kg apple and orange (4.5 - a whole salad bar pot LOL (as in the ones we serve you from, not the ones you fill! :p)) trial size mullerrice (2)
S - 4 ryvita (2) 50g smoked ham (0.5) cherry plum tomatoes (0) 40g bulgar wheat (2)

total: 20.5 points

todays plan:

B - 30g all bran (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) wild blueberry mullerlight (1.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 4 ryvita (2) 80g cottage cheese (1)
T - tomato and basil hake fillet (3.5) green beans (0)
S - 2 slices toast (3) tinned toms (0)

total: 13 points

Hey Rach,
Supa good week for us this week and we'll have fab losses. Get maya to kick your butt and I'll get my active coach to kick mine!
Good luck for the coming week, have a good day xx

Rats to the 2lb Rach! Never mind, you'll get rid of them by next week.

Gotta run - late for work! I'm aiming for another of those elusive silver 7's by the end of the month, wish me luck:p

Curries are angel and devil food at the same time - its just not fair that something that tastes sooooo good can do that to you.

Oh, well - at least you know what caused it.

Short shorts!!!:eek: - with that and the cut out bathing costume - I am beginning to get the measure of you, my girl :p:p

Hope work passes ok. Were you watching the "I run Sainsbury's" programme last night..

Sorry about your gain sweetie, you'll get that off in no time, I'm sure of it. I used to drink nothing but soya milk for several years, the Alpro was the best although Tescos own brand was rather nice too, but I had to give it up when I had the cyst on my thyroid, I changed to rice milk but it was just too expensive, so back on skimmed milk now, but when I get to goal I might to back to rice milk (hopefully will have had a payrise by them to pay for it !!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back