Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people are like that.. theres a woman i work with who tells me all the time that Laura (who i also work with) is looking loads slimmer, when she's looking lardier than ever! (i know its horrible to say, but she says similar about me! :p)

you should add some before / now pics to your album so we can see :) x

anyway, final food plan:

B - omelette made with 2 eggs (3), frylight, onion, mushroom, cherry tomatoes (0) with 2 ryvita (1)
L - mushroom soup (0) 4 ryvita (2) 120g cottage cheese (1.5) cherry tomatoes (0)
T - 250g cod fillet (3.5) 120g sweetcorn (2)
S - vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5) mushroom soup (0) 2 kiwis (1) 2 sweet potato falafel (2.5)

total: 18 points

tomorrows plan:

B - 60g all bran (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - tin asda basics vegetable soup (2) 2 ryvita (1) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
T - beef casserole made with lean braising steak (5.5) carrots, onions, basil, garlic, passata, beef stock cube, water (0) with 120g sweetcorn (2) and green beans (0)
S - 2 slices toast (3) tinned tomatoes (0)

total: 19 points
S - 2 kiwis (1)

Last edited:
Evening Rach, well done on losing the inches - every little helps

I went to see the Dustin Hoffman film tonight with my mum - its ok - quite sweet and romantic but not much of an in-depth story line.

Typical chick flick really. x

Well done on the inches off hun!

hey rachie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flirt2:

soooo sorry ive been neglecting you,have been really busy with work and things!!

hope your ok xxxxxx

Ok tehe i will start from now. I think your right. What I've read so far is all good :). Kevin is my fav too I litro love him.I really like Miriam and Eunice too. I hope they do well. The dancing episode is hilarious! Bless. I think i might start a diary tomorrow hmmm we shall see.
xx

Sorry about the spelling on previous post getting careless in my old age.

hope the weekend went well and you're back on track for the wi this week

M

Evening Rach, well done on losing the inches - every little helps

I went to see the Dustin Hoffman film tonight with my mum - its ok - quite sweet and romantic but not much of an in-depth story line.

Typical chick flick really. x

i know, i like it sometimes if i dont have to concentrate much! :p

Well done on the inches off hun!

cheers! :D

hey rachie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flirt2:

soooo sorry ive been neglecting you,have been really busy with work and things!!

hope your ok xxxxxx

hey Chelle :flirt2: :D am fine thanks, nice to see you're still about and doing good!

I've put a pic up from a wedding I was at last year. I was at my biggest then and when I look at it I can probably understand why she didn't notice ha ha! As soon as I get an up to date pic I'll put it up. Might get my mum to take some pics at different stages!

Hope you're ok today chick pea! xx

you look lovely on that photo whatever size you are.. i love that dress! i think one of the saddest things for me about losing weight is that there are a select few items of clothing that I had that I am really upset are too big now LOL! It was always really pleasing to find something that made you look good when I was bigger.. now i've just gotten even pickier with clothes which is no better! :p

Ok tehe i will start from now. I think your right. What I've read so far is all good :). Kevin is my fav too I litro love him.I really like Miriam and Eunice too. I hope they do well. The dancing episode is hilarious! Bless. I think i might start a diary tomorrow hmmm we shall see.
xx

what do you think of Mark? i used to like him but he gets on my wick with all his "i'll just do what I do best - and that's losing weight" crapola.. etc :p I like Miriam and Eunice, especially Miriam, and I am looking forward to seeing how Lisa gets on now. I used to like Katey but she's very *****y!

helloooo

Hope you're having a great weekend even if the weather is carp! :)
xx

i am thanks :)

well, work wasn't too bad :) lack of sleep catching up with me though. food a bit pickier than i would've liked.. but not too bad :p

B - 30g allbran (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) mullerlight (1.5)
L - pork brawn (5) cherry tomatoes (0) mullerlight (1.5) 2 sweet potato falafel (2.5) 2 oranges (1)
T - beef casserole made with 125g lean braising steak (3) carrots, beef stock cube, water, passata, basil, garlic, onions (0) 120g sweetcorn (2) green beans, celeriac mash (0)
S - 3/4pk ww mini chocolate cookies (oops - 9 :p)

total: 27.5 points

- the 4 i saved from yesterday - 23.5 - only 0.5 over :)

been looking after Matty cause he isn't very well bless him.. had him asleep on my lap most of the afternoon but I have been a nice girlfriend and fed him up nicely :D

hope everyone is having a good night! :D

plan for tomorrow:

B - 30g all bran (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - mushroom soup (0) 2 kiwis (1)
T - beef (4) celeriac, carrot, cauliflower (0) gravy granules (2)
S - vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5)

total: 10.5 points

Sorry about the spelling on previous post getting careless in my old age.

hope the weekend went well and you're back on track for the wi this week

M

thank you! :D i am trying hard thats all i can promise! xxx

Helloo

Hope you had a great weekend!

Twigs
xx

i did, thanks :) nothing exciting but enjoying looking after Matty :D <3

I have mixed views towards Mark. I think it's great how well he has done and I think a bit of a competitive side can be a good quality. However he really isn't a very good team player and is a bit too arrogant.

I'm not a massive fan of Lisa I don't think she's a particularly good team player either. She comes out with some shocking comments which won't win her any friends. But i hope she loses a lot.

Like you say Katey is ok but i'm not too fussed either way. Although i really like Carol she is such a fighter. I think the 'pinks' are good fun too. Dave was such a sweetie too. I'm sad that he was voted out.

Who do you think will go tomorrow? xx

you look lovely on that photo whatever size you are.. i love that dress! i think one of the saddest things for me about losing weight is that there are a select few items of clothing that I had that I am really upset are too big now LOL! It was always really pleasing to find something that made you look good when I was bigger.. now i've just gotten even pickier with clothes which is no better! :p

AAWw thanks chick. The dress was from New Look bargain at £20!! I felt really nice that day then saw the photos and cried :cry:

It was taken a year today! Doesn't feel like a year at all! I know what you mean about the clothes tho, I'm hoping if I can still get in the dress to take it on holiday coz I like it so much!
xx

I have mixed views towards Mark. I think it's great how well he has done and I think a bit of a competitive side can be a good quality. However he really isn't a very good team player and is a bit too arrogant.

I'm not a massive fan of Lisa I don't think she's a particularly good team player either. She comes out with some shocking comments which won't win her any friends. But i hope she loses a lot.

Like you say Katey is ok but i'm not too fussed either way. Although i really like Carol she is such a fighter. I think the 'pinks' are good fun too. Dave was such a sweetie too. I'm sad that he was voted out.

Who do you think will go tomorrow? xx

I honestly don't know.. Mark or Michaela seem most likely - Lisa can't be voted out this week, does she still get to vote though? Katey and Jamie won't vote for each other, so probably Mark for dislike or Michaela for strategy :p

I quite like Lisa.. she IS a bit of a know it all, but I was very impressed at her 1st 7lb loss in the last 5 weeks - especially with her being at work and not having all the options the other teams had available to them.

Mark I can take or leave.. i totally agree with you on your view of him.. he can be quite nice but he is very arrogant and quite unthoughtful / selfish at times which really irks me! :p

I wasnt fussed on Dave.. he was very straight talking and I found him quite harsh at times and far too soft on Jamie who I think is just lazy :p

AAWw thanks chick. The dress was from New Look bargain at £20!! I felt really nice that day then saw the photos and cried :cry:

It was taken a year today! Doesn't feel like a year at all! I know what you mean about the clothes tho, I'm hoping if I can still get in the dress to take it on holiday coz I like it so much!
xx

awww Claire! *hugs* i think you look lovely. What do you mean about still getting in? surely it would be too big for you now?

aaaaanyway just checking in :)

food for today:

B - 30g all bran (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) handful strawberries (0.5)
L - 1/3 14" create your own (i made it :p) pizza - deep pan base, onions, mushrooms, peppers and spinach with 1/2 amount of cheese (10 - to be safe)
T - roast beef (weighed amount upto 4 points), celeriac mash, carrots, cauliflower (0) gravy granules (2)

total: 18.5 points

awww Claire! *hugs* i think you look lovely. What do you mean about still getting in? surely it would be too big for you now?

Aw thank you! I'm not sure to be honest, I thought that I was at my biggest then but now that I think about it I don't think I was but I think it might fit me or maybe be too big for me! Maybe try it on at the weekend!

Menu looks good today chick, especially the pizza!

xx

I've noticed that All Bran creeping in there Rach - anything you want to discuss??

Well done for looking after Matty so devotedly - that must be worth some brownie points

Take care

M

Aw thank you! I'm not sure to be honest, I thought that I was at my biggest then but now that I think about it I don't think I was but I think it might fit me or maybe be too big for me! Maybe try it on at the weekend!

Menu looks good today chick, especially the pizza!

xx

pizza was really nice.. eyes bigger than my (other rather Matty's :p) belly though, and two of his slices (covered in usual amount of cheese, spicy beef, ham, peppers, mushrooms, onions and pepperoni) are calling at me from the fridge! :p must resist! have kept myself busy and changed both the beds, done all the dishes, washed the spare sheets and hung them out, generally tidied and also done everything i can to avoid the fridge! There are four of those mini cookies left too, and i don't want to tempt myself with those either! :p x

I've noticed that All Bran creeping in there Rach - anything you want to discuss??

Well done for looking after Matty so devotedly - that must be worth some brownie points

Take care

M

haha nope no problems, but i am now addicted to all bran like I was with shreddies :D i saw Matty eating some at ma n pa's and i thought i would try it.. yum! :D

and yeah it was worth some points.. he's hoovered my whole house today haha :D

thanks for popping in M :D *hugs* xxx

Hi angel, just popping in to wish you good luck for WI moro *Big Hugs* xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back