Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for your WI tomorrow my lovely. Hope it's a good'un. Fingers crossed for you. x x x

:wavey:Lots of postive :vibes:for WI tomorrow -

STS for me, which is real good in fact as TOM is about to arrive:eek: Hoping for better next week;)

Well, results please!!!

Hi Rach,

Oohhh All Bran - forgot I used to love it! Will get some when I pop to the shops!

Hope you've had a good day!
S
x

i did thanks Sha :D and just had another big bowlful of all bran :) yum!

Hi angel, just popping in to wish you good luck for WI moro *Big Hugs* xxx

Good luck for your WI tomorrow my lovely. Hope it's a good'un. Fingers crossed for you. x x x

thank you! :D

Good luck for tomorrow chicken, got my fingers and toes crossed for ya!:D

Hope it's a good'en

XXX

thanks Claire! :)

Good luck for tomorrow

cheers! :)

:wavey:Lots of postive :vibes:for WI tomorrow -

STS for me, which is real good in fact as TOM is about to arrive:eek: Hoping for better next week;)

Aunt Flo paid me a violent visit in the early hours this morning again.. totally unexpected, and i'd just put clean WHITE sheets on before bed.. not a happy bunny! :mad: :p lol!

Well, results please!!!

Keep ur hair on lovey :p

well I am back to 14st 3 this morning, so if i am right, I have lost 5lbs.. i have cocked up again somewhere as my tickers and things all say different - my maths is terrible LOL! Going to change them all now.

Treat night tonight, oh yes :D chow mein here I come :)

food plan for today:

B - 60g all bran (3) 1/2pt soya light (1) mullerlight (1.5)
L - mushroom soup (0) 4 ryvita (2) 30g philly light (1) tomato (0)
T - mixed vegetable chow mein (6)
S - 2 kiwis (1)

total: 15.5 points

Fab news angel! Enjoy your chow mein tonight! Big Hugs xxx

Get you girl!! 5lbs - amazing and well deserved x

:DWell done you!:D

Enjoy your treat;)

Rach that's wicked my love well done you little star! Enjoy your treat night! :) Hope you've had a good day! xx

Wow fab loss Rach, enjoy your meal. Yummy!

Wow well done rach you are such a big loser LOL...can i come and live with you for a couple of weeks??? xx
bet your well pleased with that fabbi result,enjoy your WI treat xx

thanks very much everyone! :D very chuffed with myself - aiming for another 2lbs before holiday to take me finally to my 3st weight loss target!

I was looking back at my weight loss since xmas, and I have actually only lost 20lbs (including the 5lbs i've just lost!) and although 20lbs is fantastic, we're into the 23rd week of this year, so thats under 1lb a week.

I know it has definitely gotten harder now that I am lighter, but I am determined and I know I can do this, I just have to keep a hold of the reins and stop myself going off on my week long binges.. i mean look at my weigh ins since xmas:

WI15:-5lbs WI16:-4lbs WI17:-4lbs WI18:+13lbs WI19:-9lbs WI20:STS WI21:-4lbs WI22:-0.5lbs WI23:+0.5lbs WI24:-4lbs WI25:STS WI26:+2lbs WI27:+5lbs WI28:-4lbs WI29:-6lbs WI30: +6lbs WI31:+2lbs WI32:-8lbs WI33:-1lbs WI34:+4lbs WI35:+2lbs WI36:-5lbs

there's almost more red than green! I am determined to get both feet firmly into the 16's, and not just in some shops - I want to be able to wear anything and EVERYTHING in a 16 :p just gotta find some money for this now ;) haha!

really enjoyed my tea today.. it was absolutely divine! really worth waiting for :)

final plan for today:

B - 60g all bran (3) 1/2pt soya light (1) vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5)
L - homemade mushroom soup (0) 2 ryvita (1) 30g e.l. philadelphia (1) cherry tomatoes (0)
T - mixed vegetable chow mein (6) prawn crackers (5)
S - 1 kiwi (0.5) handful strawberries (0.5) 2 options hot chocolates (1)

total: 20.5 points :)

also, no need to panic in the race to 1st yet ladies, i've only just managed to get back to the starting line haha :D (but don't let yourself slack just because i'm behind you or i'll surprise you just like the tortoise did the rabbit! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back