Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was some binge! :D

Oh, we long timers remember it well....it was a traumatic time ;)

Right, this is the start of a good losing streak - no putting it back on next week...you have worked bloomin hard this week to get that 5lbs off - which is great - here's to that other 2 next week.

Hey Rach,
Whats happening for you today?
Suns shining here, hope it's shining where you are.
Have a fab friday xx

5lbs off - time for a major celebration and a key on the food cupboard so you can't put it on again. Come on Rach you are a star you can do this.

Right behind you supporting you all the way

M

thanks all :) M, I am pointing today - finding it difficult as that pizza is still making me want to eat more than I need - lesson learned i think :p

B - 2 mullerlights (3) 150g blueberries (1)
L - lunch out - hoping for wokmania, wetherspoons or zizzis
T - mushroom soup (0) 4 ryvita (2) philadelphia light (1) tomatoes (0)
S - 60g all-bran (3) 1/2pt soya light (1) mullerlight (1.5)

total: 12.5 leaving 10.5 for lunch :) x

Hope you had a lovely lunch! My low fat low taste sweet and sour chicken just didnt cut it today! :( lol

Hey Rach, Hope you have a fab weekend Hun xx

Morning angel, hope you're having a fab weekend xxx PS Should get me new phone on Monday so will be able to text again real soon

thanks all.. just popping in quickly to post my rough food diaries - not going to be on so much over the next few days.

B - options hot chocolate (0.5) 2 egg omelette (3) with mushrooms and onions (0)
L - 2 red thai chicken kebabs (3) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
T - Sainsburys FYFFAF paella made with 1/2pk savoury pepper and mushroom rice (3) 20g chorizo (2) 125g prawns (2) onion, pepper, mushroom (0)
S - 2 mullerlights (3) 100g blueberries (0.5) 100g strawberries (0.5)

total: 17.5 points

tomorrows plan:

B - 30g all bran (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - chicken breast (2.5) mixed salad (0) with lemon, mint, white wine vinegar (0) and 1 tbsp olive oil (3)
T - taybarns

total: 7.5 + taybarns

mondays plan:

B - 30g non sugary cereal (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - 2 southern style quorn burgers (4) carrot, cauliflower, broccoli (0)
T - cod fillet (3.5) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
S - 2 mullerlight (3)

total: 12.5 points

Last edited:
feed your family for a fiver :)

Hiya Rachel.
Your menu's sound lovely as always have a nice night at taybarns?what sort of food do they do then..Enjoy :)

Is it a special deal where you choose a few things?

Irene xx

its a recipe card - there are loads of different ones and the ingredients you need feed 4 people and cost under a fiver in total - as its just me and Matty, I just half all the recipes and so £2.50 to feed two people is really good i think :)

Hiya Rachel.
Your menu's sound lovely as always have a nice night at taybarns?what sort of food do they do then..Enjoy :)

everything. soup, salad, chinese, carvery, pizza, pasta.. pudding, ice cream machine..

its a nice place to eat :)

just remembered i'm eating out monday too.. going to Yo! Sushi with my friend Becca. Checking out the points now, but will try and keep it low pointed with some miso to start :)

Hmm icecream machine sounds fab!!
Is it like the one they used to have a pizza hut?(do they still have that there??)shows how long ago i went for pizza..LOL :p

Look at you go missy - u seem to be steaming ahead. I hope you enjoy all your meals out. x

Hope you are doing Ok Rach, but if not fine the wagon will call round for you later after we've collected Fuzzy and anyone else jumping back on

M

That Paella sounds lush, can you get the recipes online if they haven't got the cards in store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back