Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you gone my lovely? I hope you are okay! xxx

i'm here.. funny few days - been sick as a dog today - managed work on a litre of lucozade and a slice of pizza which have been swishing around inside me ever since..

..not much to update on the diet really apart from i havent been conscious of whats gone in and out, bar a bottle of blossom hill white zinfandel and half a large bottle of scrumpy.. hence the feeling like hell today.. had a second heartbeat in my stomach all day (not a baby :p) been very very rough! :p

serves myself right though!

working tomorrow 12-9 :( killer shift, and to top it off, its on meat and fish! devastating... :p also, all hours are getting killed so in two weeks im back to 12hrs a week :(

Hey chicken how you doing today?

I just wanted to pop on and say that the pic of you on facebook in the black jeans and white shirt, you look absolutely fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't put a comment on it. You looked great.

Hope you are having a great day!

xx

Aww hope you have recovered from your good night my lovely. Take care and look after yourself xxx

hello! been badly since hangover day - throats wider than my head, feel like i'm going to cough my insides up - stomach cramping every time i cough now.. have phoned in sick to work - there goes my 100% sick free record :(

spent most of last night and yesterday being sick.. they made me work until lunch time yesterday even though i had my head in the toilet for most of it - was on fish and the smell of the dirty fish storage boxes had me knocked for 6! every time i have a drink, i can feel it in my ears.. its really painful!

so have myself dosed up on as many paracetamol as i can handle..

going to catch up on some diaries now :) x

..you mean like chicken stock? is that good for you?

Awww Rach hope you feel better soon hun, and yep Chicken soup is very good for you :)

haha i get it now! LOL :D

sorry, not very awake! i did wander into the kitchen and think about making some chicken stock.. glad i didnt put myself through the torture now LOL!

all sleeped out now.. probably for about 10 minutes when i will head back again! diary tiiiiiime..

..just thought.. WI tomorrow - not a clue how that'll go - can't remember the last thing i pointed :( (or kept down either, in my defense :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back