Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my lovely. Sorry you aren't too good. I think the break is a good idea. I hope you are okay my lovely and if you need anything you only need to ask. *hugs* big love x x x

Come back & see us soon rach! xx

hope youre ok rachael, take care x x

hello all :)

had a lovely day today, met up with Irene, Cat and the gorgeous Dylan for lunch :D went to Costa, then Frankie and Bennies which was lovely, and then we managed a quick dash to Mothercare and Early Learning Centre (yay!! :D) before i got dragged away to go tie shopping :( no fair!

hope everyone having a lovely friday! x

Glad you had a lovely day and hope you find that sneaky mojo soon!

never thought i would hear myself say it, but i am SICK of eating.

back to it today.

B - 30g coco pops (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - sainsburys bgty chicken and broccoli pie (4.5) salad / free vegetables (0)
T - beef casserole (6) made with lean medallion steak, carrots, celery, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, beef stock cube, garlic, mixed herbs, water (0)

total: 13/23 points (back upto 23 points now :( boo hiss)

leaving me 10 for anything else that may try and put me off track!

Morning Rach

Know what you mean about being sick of food ... when I'm off the wagon and stuffing my face, I look forward to getting back on the diet- feel so much bette when i'm on it .... funny that the brain knows that healthy eating is better for you, and that you feel great while your doing it and losing weight ... and in the next heartbeat lets you eat a sausage roll!!

Anyway - glad to see you found your mojo - was it in the coco-pops again? :D

Have a lovely day

Twigs
xx

Hi Rach, thought it was about time I popped back in and got back on the diet-wagon. Hope you're doing well hun and good luck with your re-start :hug99: Txt me sometime and let me know when yr free for a chat - we have lots to catch up on! Lots of love from all of us xxx

Mornin rach thanks for the attempt at trying to tell me off for scale hopping but i still did it today!:eek:
Need to take a leaf outta your book & get back to it BUT seriously..only had the good fortune of seeing 10st7lb on the scales for a few days then it disappeared as fast as it appeared!
Hope you arent working bank hol! xx

hi rach hope you are well have a great bank holiday x x :flirt2:

Last edited:
thanks everyone :D i did of course, work bank holiday.. however it was finished nicely as Cat, Irene and my adopted baby Dyl popped in to say hello and we did lunch :D

i am enjoying being at work, although diet not really happening when i am there! hopefully over the next few days i can get back to it properly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back