Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D LOL.. I defo need to get back to it - gotta look fab so I dont show Claire up at this meet in a few weeks :D x

You look fabby already sweet pea!

Take care

xx

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope its sorted soon and you need to see the positives in that you aren't gaining weight - thats good! It will all fall into place soon xx take care xx

:confused:What meet?
Can I come? :p
Pleeeeeese:D

PS :hug99:

:confused:What meet?
Can I come? :p
Pleeeeeese:D

PS :hug99:
Hi helen its in birmingham on 17th oct you are v welcome! Final details not sorted yet but more info is on mommybs diary & also in the miscellaneous section near the bottom of minimins x
p.s forgot to say get well soon rach & start posting again real soon xx

get well soon rachael thinking about you take care x x

:cry:RATS!

I have to take a teenager to Newport Uni for the Open Day - anyone want to adopt a teenager?;)

hello all :)

had a lovely day out with Irene, Cat and my little adopted nephew Dyl :D

todays food:

L - 3 daim / dime bars (10.5) ikea hot dog (6.5)
S - rowntrees randoms (2.5)

total: 19.5 / 23

doing well LOL :D what an awful food day.. ah well :p didnt enjoy the last daim either.. just the first two.. :D

Dear Rach,

Hope everything went OK today.

God bless
Hx

morning everyone :)

weighed in heavier this morning after a weekend of extreme bingeing. 15st - this goes no further I am not having it.

going back to Core - started this morning with a nice big bowl of shreddies which i managed to stop eating before i ate too many - possibly because I ran out of milk.. LOL :D either way, WIN!

munching on some grapes now, listening to Leona Lewis really loud - love her new song - Happy. Its not very happy, but if I hair brush sing it really really loud it makes me feel happy :D LOL!

gotta go to work soon.. very upset yesterday to find out half the shop knows i was in hospital :mad: and what for. Went mental as it was only my managers who knew i was in hospital at all, which i told them in a strictly confidential capacity. Ended up huddled in a ball in tears in the back of chickens muttering choice words about them all before hauling myself back to pizzas - i'm grown up now, no more crying like a baby all the time :p (coulda done with some empowering Leona Lewis background music yesterday! :p)

going to Suze and Kels later.. then Mattys meeting me after he's played football so i can do my first proper shop for 10 weeks :p (thats how long i've been eating crap! :( bad Rach)

anyway, hope everyone has a good day :)

Thats outragious that they told your work mates your private business..id be putting the rumour round you are gonna put in a complaint(but dont actually do it) then watch the managers sh*t themselves!

Glad to hear you & claire are booked into the hotel for brum it will be really lovely to meet you!

Go mad with the shopping but only buy good stuff! xx

Hi Rach, glad to see you back and hope you're feeling better. Good luck on Core - you always do well on Core so I predict a good loss for you this week x

I agree with Charly, you shouldn't let it go with the management. If nothing else, a quiet word with your own supervisor saying you are disappointed (a great word I always think) that a confidential issue has become common knowledge.

By the way, I'm 45 and I still weep in corners too - just tell yourself you have a soft heart; there are worse things to have x

Take care hon and be kind to yourself xxx

Hi angel, glad to see you back posting and fired up for your re-start! I think its absolutely disgusting that your personal business has become common knowledge :mad: I think you need to let management know - agree with Karen - disappointed is a good word - but also I think the word unacceptable should be used too - totally out of order! Let me know when yr free for a chat *Big Hugs* xxx

It sounds to me like someone isn't doing what they should be doing. If information is given to someone in a confidential basis and you didn't ask for nor allow it to go any further, then someone is abusing their authority. If this is a frequent occurance where you work, then I would speak to your union and maybe look at putting an offical complaint in. This shouldn't be allowed to happen - it isn't fair and it isn't right.

And hope the Core plan works well for you - although I don't understand the core plan ;)

*big hugs* I agree with what everyone else has said. Don't be afraid to make a fuss, you're out of there soon! When do you start your teacher training btw? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back