Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
10lbs to get nicely into the 15s. I've just worked out it's 5 WIs till the meet so I could do really, if I tried. :D

Do you know I've not even had a wispa gold yet, just talked about them lots :p

xx

me neither.. had a decent few daim bars though.. oops! :p

i'm going to re-do my tickers and my goals cause none of my info is right at the moment, goal is 14st 2 again :p

cheers Gem. Claire you can defo get there.. we will make it together! :D xxx

Hiya again Rach..:)
I havent got any pkt's of dumpling mix in my cupboard but im sure sainsburys will do a value version.
Good luck hun and thanks for the rep xxx

hiya rach welcome back to it..im sure you & claire will spur each other on to lose that little bit more b4 the meet!
Mm gotta love a dumpling havnt had them in ages!
xx

well i can happily say that i PROPER enjoyed my lunch.. got another one for tomorrow LOL :p

been for a wander to Metro Centre, talked my friend into buying things she couldnt afford.. bad Rachael..

I am looking into learning to ride a motorbike.. looks pricey but I really fancy myself in leather LOL :D

..just sent THE most unprofessional email to the bike-training place EVER.. but i just couldnt find the words without sounding like a complete snot.. so i opted for ditzy, i know nothing feel sorry for me style instead LOL :D

Hey Biker Chick............

Glad you are getting back into it - you n Claire - mini competition - nice one xx

final food plan:

B - 2 sainsburys weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - ww sausages in cider gravy w/ mash (5.5) green beans and broccoli (0)
T - mince and dumplings made with 150g quorn mince (2.5) onion (0) 2 dumplings (4 dumplings made with 25g suet (6) and 50g flour (2.5) so 4.5) gravy granules (1.5) jacket potato (2) broccoli and carrots (0)
S - mullerlight (1.5) 200g grapes (2) small handful mars planets (2)

total: 24/23 points ..Mattys fault with his mars planets :p :D worth it though!

i just realised i watch FAR too many foodie programs.. got Masterchef on now, then we'll be having a bit of Jamie on his roadtrip, and then a bit of Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall food fighting :D woop!

thing is, i'm much better since i moved to a non-cable area.. i used to leave UKTVFood on all day - especially loved anything James Martin and Barefoot Contessa (though i secretly used to change all her recipes cause she is HUGE for a reason LOL :p)

That is what i always think when i watch them. They always use a ton of butter cream and olive oil when cooking and don't even care!

How can they do it?!!

well Gordon Ramsay runs something like 6 out of 7 mornings to keep himself fit.. James Martin is getting to be a right chunky monkey and Barefoot Contessa is just huge - which just shows you we should be eating portions of their meals the size of peas :p lol!

aaaaaanyway, upset that my friends invited everyone but me over for dvds and munchies tonight.. whats wrong with me?! this is the second time she's done it.. starting to get very irritated! :(

food plan for today:

B - slice of toast (1.5) with 15g philly light (0.5) and tomato (0)
L - youngs low fat ocean crumble (5) broccoli (0)
T - thinking I might do a turkey masala with 60g bulgar wheat (3)
S - layered strawberry mullerlight (1.5)

total: 11.5 + turkey masala

Thats not very nice of your friend!! I know what you mean about James Martin but he's still hot!!!

he is.. he's got a big hate club now though after he ran some cyclists off the road near his home when testing out a new sports car LOL :D

oh, and said "friend" is the one who accused me of hitting on her fiancé and said i was being deliberately obtuse and irritating when i referred to him as her boyfriend by accident! :p however, this is also said "friend" who I have spent hours helping apply for jobs, work experience etc.. and she's never put an ounce of effort in to secure anything even when I got her some charity work..

Hiya Rach..
Aww boo to yer mate not inviting you over for munchies but perhaps she doesnt want to sabotage your dieting hun?
Hope you have a fab day..ha ha i never trust a skinny cook! xx

she's not skinny, infact, now shes ballooned to a size 22, she's even more sour with me that shes "not losing weight"

well Rebecca, what'd you eat today? :p

"i had 3 slices of toast and jam for breakfast, then i had a sainsburys cheese and bacon tear and share flatbread for my lunch, a chocolate rocky road dessert, and for tea we're having lamb dinner***"

***her version of a lamb dinner is lamb, roast potatoes cooked in the lamb fat, gravy made from the lamb fat and yorkshire puddings x 5 :p

sorry Bex, i couldnt possibly work out why you're a heffalump :p

i sound so horrible but she's really pushed my buttons this morning - not helped by the fact that I want to go swimming and I'm not allowed to go back until a week on saturday :( :( CRANKY! :mad: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back