Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey U!

Fabulous numbers - huge congratulations :D

I managed my 2 so I'm very pleased too:p

Lots of luck for your placement, but you won't need it:rolleyes:

Off to update tickers then nitenites (who am I kidding:eek:)

Morning

decided what to wear yet ????

have a great day x

have a great day, take care x x

cheers everyone :D

(Well done Helen! :D)

well, had a great first day i think :D been in touch with some of my uni friends and none of them have really done too much in school - one went over a lesson plan and the spec for the lesson with their mentor, one student got sent home because their CRB hadnt come through and there was an inspection, and the other "hadnt done much but hoped to observe some teaching tomorrow" (um.. well what did she do today? :p)

I was kind of left to my own devices.. so I observed the two main ICT teachers - i got to observe a variety of year groups, settings, abilities, and topics, as well as being able to observe each teacher teaching outside of their subject specialty and how they used ICT to support their lessons. I ate with them at lunch, tomorrow I think I will pop through to the main staffroom to see the other student who is in - she's in DT and I didnt even have chance to ask her name this morning :p

I did look the part though :D turquoise turtleneck, black pants, matching turquoise pointy flats and just some simple black and gold bangles. I got complimented by a number of staff members, so I was pleased - I know it varies per school as to what I am expected to wear.. glad I can have a little lee-way to dress how I like.. i do feel uncomfortable in posh shirts and so on :(

todays food:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - pitta bread (2.5) filled with philadelphia light (1) w.t. ham (1) lettuce (0) apple (0.5) ambrosia l.f. custard pot (2) cadburys snack pack (2.5) one biscuit from biscuit tin (1.5)
T - 2 chicken thighs (4.5) cabbage, carrot, beansprouts, peppers (0) 1/2 chow mein stir fry sauce (2) 80g bulgar wheat (4)

total: 26 points - serves me right for not calculating everything properly before eating it :mad:

tomorrows plan:

L - 6 basics crabsticks (3) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot (0) apple (0.5) orange (0.5) cadburys snack pack (2.5)
T - tin basics vegetable soup (2) 2 slices bread (3)
S - small salted popcorn (3.5)

total: 19 points

Last edited:
ooo well done you sounds like it went well x

had a good foody day ?

so so - have added it in my above post :)

good morning :)

well i was undecided on todays outfit as I really wanted to go purple, but my purple top is the same as the turquoise one i wore yesterday.. just purple :p so I have settled on an oatmeal vest top with a long grey sleeveless cardigan over the top and an oatmeal and silver scarf, with my black pants and gold flats.

Tomorrow will be purple top, grey pants and matching purple flats.. if I get chance tonight I want to run to Metro Centre for some new accessories.. I know I have loads but can I find any of them?!?! No! :p

Wanted to go see Fame tonight at the cinema, but its not opening until friday - think it'll be Dorian Gray or Gamer.. want to see both but I am definitely swayed by Gerard Butler in Gamer.. he is absolutely divine :D

food has changed for today:

L - w.t. ham (1) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot (0) apple (0.5) orange (0.5) cadburys snack pack (2.5) ambrosia l.f. rice pudding (2)
T - tin basics vegetable soup (2) 2 slices bread (3)
S - small salted popcorn (3.5) diet coke (0)

total: 19 points

Morning lovely one

First apologies for my lateness in passing by and saying congratulationson your splendid loss this week. Secondly how lovely to see you so enthusiastic about teaching, planning lovely outfits etc it shoves Sansburys into the background where it belongs, thisis your life from now on even if Sains is still necessary its on its last legs.

Have a really good day

M

Good morning chick!

Hope you have a lovely day today. Menu is looking good and your outfit sounds gorge! And you can never have too many accessories! Actually I need to get some new ones for the meet.

Take care hun

xx

OO and enjoy the cinema, i'd def go for Gerard rrrrrrrrraaarrrrrrrrr he is lush!

xx

glad you've been having a good time and getting into it. the outfits sound very nice too :)

hope you have a great day, take care x x

Glad teacher training is going well :) Outfits sound very nice and if the clothes you've picked out for other people are anything to go by you'll be looking lovely.

Envy me! I'm going to the Good Food Show in November and I'm going to see James Martin do some cooking :p To be honest though I'm more excited about all the food I get to sample.

Hiya rach your life sounds v exciting now meeting lots of new peeps etc.
Having to decide what to wear aswell...not like just putting on the old sainsburys fetching uniform!
xx

Morning all :D changed my mind last minute - yesterdays outfit is todays outfit and yesterday I wore a black tank top with a off one shoulder royal purple crochet jumper and a loose black belt with my black pants and beautiful new accessorize purple flats.. which crippled me.

Ended up seeing Dorian Gray last night as Fame not out until friday and I ended up pulling an 8-6 at school so we missed the showing of Gamer..

food for today:

B - 3 crumpets (3) 160g cottage cheese (2)
L - pitta bread (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) 8 crabsticks (4) mullerlight (1.5) apple (0.5) cucumber (0)
T - medium jacket (2.5) rest of the cottage cheese as i need to use it (2.5)
S -

total: 19.5 points

morning Rach

Have a good day - sounds like you're having fun & being a good ww - keep up the good work x

hope your enjoying uni, have a great day take care x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back