Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
B - 4 crumpets (4) 320g cottage cheese (4)
L - pitta bread (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) 8 crabsticks (4) mullerlight (1.5) apple (0.5) cucumber (0)
T - medium jacket (2.5) large piece of salmon (6) broccoli (0)
S - custard cream (2?)

total: 28 points (but in my defence i am at least tracking so I know how much i need to exercise / pull back :D

also.. changed my outfit again.. going to wear planned outfit next week instead with a long sleeved version of the tank top (same colour) as its just too cold. Wore a baggy three quarter sleeve shirt with my jane norman brown and gold belt, my blue/brown/gold necklace and bracelet combo, my black pants and my gold shoesies :) comfy shoes - yay!

just asked someone NOT to post what happens in Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol on facebook.. so what do they do?

:mad: :mad: bl**dy selfish knackers :mad: :mad:

Awwww delete them !!!

Only joking - that is SOO annoying when you have sepcifically asked - how dare they :(

How rude of them!!:mad:

xx

Hey Rach :) how was the dorian gray? i quite fancy going to see that ! ...

very rude Claire.. not impressed!

Kirst, its not a BAD film, but not great... Colin Firth plays an excellent character though - not his usual style but brilliant all the same, and there are a lot of sexual scenes involved!

Off to see Fame / Gamer next week me thinks :D

just got back from Metro Centre too.. went a bit mental in River Island, but did get some bargain jeans in New Look - they've brought in plain jeans for a tenner a pair which is fab when you're trying to lose weight cause I begrudge paying a lot of money for jeans as even though I wear them for longer than most of my clothes, i hate wearing baggy ones now that I don't have to! :p

picked up the long sleeved oatmeal top that i mentioned for next weeks school outfit, plus a classy pearl / diamanté mix bracelet, some beautiful grey pointed flats with gold chain detail across the toe, a lovely large roll neck gold jumper, a large french portrait print bag for uni, a short sleeved 2 button oatmeal cardi, some smart grey trousers and the two pairs of New Look jeans (both 16s :D) in dark and light denim.

also picked out a lush tshirt and gorgeous Kistna Body shop aftershave for Mattys bro's birthday, a lovely lax roll up farmer boy style shirt for Matty in blue, white and black, and a card for my dad and newly acquired step mother :p

thats nowt Fitz... the shops shut so I didnt get time to properly peruse Peacocks, Henleys, Bench, or Republic.. :( or even Dotty P's!

got loads to do at uni tomorrow and over the weekend though, so reckon I won't manage to accumulate any more anytime soon...

I'm gonna book Rach for my first 'shop til I drop coz I can get into a size 16!':D
I HATE shopping & need help:eek:

Helen I officially LOVE you. I will do that for you anytime you want :D and believe me, now I'm a teacher I know all the right words to force you to my will :D

howre you doing my lovely? :D xx

Now now Rach being a teacher is great but a bankrupt teacher ..not such a good look. Got to rein in that clothes shopping after this very allowable treat to yourself or danger lies ahead..written by someone who knows having just considered her credit card statement which may mean I've worked for nothing this month boo hoo

Have a great day

M

Morning Rach

Love the shopping spree ... I'm going for one myself on Sunday to a) cheer myself up and b) get some clothes to wear as my washing machine has broke and it's not replaced until next Friday. Good enough excuses to buy a full new wardrobe to me :D

Looking forward to see what you think about Fame ... I used to love it - saw the stage show years ago and was very disappointed ... so hopefully the film will be good!

Have a great day!

Twigs
xx

Oh Oh Oh i need to go shopping now ! ...... im going off shopping tomorow after im done cleaning !!!! ... i am off out tomorow night i think thats excuse enough to buy new clothes :p hehe ..

thanks Rach :D

Hello my gorgeous Rach! How are you my dear? It has been much too long.

I have just been catching up on the last few weeks of your diary so some of my comments may see a little out of place.

That so called 'friend' of yours who didn't invite you round sounds like a wench and quite frankly i feel she doesn't deserve your friendship.

Did you manage to get things sorted with your manager? That is completely unacceptable for them to disclose your confidential information so i hope they have rectified the situation.

How's the bike preparation going? I can just see you as a cool biker chick teacher.

Speaking of which is sounds like you are having an awesome time in school i'm going to have to get lots of pointers from you. I am just filling out my application at the moment!! *eeeek*

I am absolutely loving your outfit choice and co-ordination. :D A girl after my own heart. When i was getting work experience at my old school one of the little year 3's would comment on my shoes everyday. Bless. Dotty P's have some gorgeous purple pumps at the moment. I hope you are putting your student card to good use on your shopping sprees!

Hope things continue to go so well for you and that you've made some new friends including a Sarah!!! It's a good name.. a very good name. tehe. ;)

Lots of love chickadee and keep me up to date. x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back