Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Rach sorry to hear your not feeling to well ... I know when OH suffered with his head it was a awful time .... he had all the blood tests etc all were clear and he hasnt suffered for a while (thankgoodness)

Hope you get on ok today xx

have a great week, take care x x

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the min hun! This year is gonna be a tough one at uni too, but will be worth it in the end! Pgde was hardest year of my life, if you can get through that you can get through anything!

Don't worry about Weigh In, it will be gone next week!

Hope your feeling better soon!

xx

Aww angel, hope you managed to get in to see docs and you're feeling better real soon! Absolute bummer bout your car - hope that silly woman gets whats coming to her - really not nice!!! Take care and good luck with your glow *Big hugs* xxx

I'm liking that 12week thingy - looks good - mite do some of the stuff on there too - cheers xx

Hope you managed to get in docs & sorted x

Hey my lovely Rach! I'm sorry to hear you aren't too good. Hope the doctors can fit you in asap. I'm sure they can work their magic. Hope you a feeling a little better. If you need anything just ask. Take care. Oh and the glowing sounds good. xxx

hello all :) got a prescription for some pain relief and told to go back in a few days if it hasnt improved, so pleased with that :)

also got recommended Syndol i think he said for not sleeping, though he said i could end up v. sleepy the next day so will see how i go first before trying that :)

food for today:

B - 2 crumpets (2) 30g philadelphia light (1)
L - 2 slices 50/50 bread (3) 30g philadelphia light (1) cucumber (0) 2 apples (1) 14g pack raisins and sultanas (0.5) small hot chocolate (1.5) salt and vinegar snack a jacks (1.5)
T - salmon fillet (6) broccoli (0)
S - s.f. strawberry jelly (0.5)

total: 18 points so far.. leaving me 5 for extras :)

cheers everyone :D dead chuffed with myself - first day within points for ages!

just had a small bowl of shreddies and milk (2)

tomorrows plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - salad made with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot (0) and 120g ham (2) apple (0.5) salt and vinegar snack-a-jacks (1.5)
T - spaghetti bolognese (8) 60g pasta (3)
S - options hot chocolate (0.5)

total: 19.5 points

Hi angel, so glad you're back on track points wise and got some meds for your poorly head, shoulder probs. Hope you sleep well tonight. *Big hugs* xxx

ta muchly! :)

woken up today with horrible headache behind eyes, but on the bright side headache at back of head has gone (or maybe we should look at it as it has moved :p) :D

looking forward to work today.. think today is a purple day - purple turtleneck, grey pants, matching purple shoes and gold accessories :)

Morning,

Glad you are feeling a little better today.
Have a great WW day - I'm having a grey day today he he - grey dress & grey animal print scarf - with black accessories - sounds right boring lol

ooh sounds good to me :) i love monotone style when done right - love animal print :D

foods been good today :)

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - salad made with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot (0) and 120g ham (2) salt and vinegar snack-a-jacks (1.5)
T - spaghetti bolognese (6) 60g pasta (3)
S - 14g raisin pack (0.5) 2 biscuits (3) rice pudding (2)

total: 22.5 points

Hi honey! Outfit today sounds awesome! Purple is my fave colour and love gold accessories! Were you back at school today?

Kids love when they have cool teachers who dress nice! My wee ones are always going on about my necklaces or bangles and things! Soo cute!

Food today sounds yummy! I wish I had more points!

xx

not sure if it extends into secondary - kids dont seem to be bothered about what I wear :p but I do like to look nice :D x

why'd you switch to primary then? any particular reason? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back