Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and LBT was good - diff leader so very different format.. spinning tomorrow though - looking forward to it :D x

best part of today - explaining to Matty about different types of veggie (eg lacto ovo etc,) and he says "oh well what am I then, a cannibal?" :rotflmao:

couldnt breathe for laughing he was so cute! Explained to him if that was the case, i'd be running, not explaining he'd got his words mixed up :p

aw bless him! I had a manager who said that her meeting had been cancelled as the client had phoned to say she was decapitated. I nearly wet myself! Had to pull myself together to tell her it was incapacitated you idiot :D

ooh got another one - had to explain in health and social care last wednesday that a girl was writing about incontinence.. but she had got the word mixed up and was saying a client was impotent by mistake..

..i then had to (red faced) explain the meaning of impotence :p

You two are so funny! Lol! Help me I haven't stopped eating rubbish because I am off work! Ahhhh!!!!xx

Last edited:
Claire, ive just sat thinking.. "aww, i love the durex puppies!" then realised thats Andrex, not Durex OR Dulux LOL :p

and dont worry Katie, we're on our way to sort you out :p :D

cheers for that Claire, love you too!! (I am soooo funny in the flesh too :p but yeah, Claires right.. she is a bit funny.. looking ;) hehe)

...tart. :p its okay, everyone will know about my heroics in the end i am sure..

did you decide on what cocktails we're naffin yet?

woo woo for me

probably be hearing that later if I get too drunk & need an ambulance to get me home he he

suddenly had the urge to sing that advert for thomas pop tarts (anyone remember it?)

woo woo, choo choo Thomas.. LOL :p

i'll ave any of those, i'm happy with anything Claire so we're sorted.. i think we should hang fire until everyone else has ordered and then pick the prettiest coloured one :D

omg girls - are you SHARING 1 ???

This can't be - surely

I having 1 just for me :D:p:D:p:D

Katie we'll do cocktails + primark haha :D i think cocktails after would make more sense though.. i trip over enough in that bombsite as it is LOL :p

and dont be silly Fitz.. thats just the FIRST one we're sharing haha :p

thanks for visiting my thread im feeling rather embarrased again hehe, it is nice though when someone tells you youre doing great , god my heads getting bigger lol x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back