Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Cocktails and Primark - two of my fave things! I wish I was going too!

Yes Fitz - no ambulances with the woo woos please!!! How funny!

xx

we areeeee dont worry :D miss you Jess.. you've not made it up to sunny Sunderland either have you? woulda popped over to see you if you had.. *many hugs*

hi rach -hope all is cool with you -im loving the dating website - so excited and nervous bout my date on saturday -ooh what to wear lol - very jealous of your fabby girls night out too -ur all gonna have such a blast - if u and bear can contain ur excitement till then that is!!! take care sweetie xxxxx

Well i dont know about anyone else but that bay breeze pitcher is mine all mine!
Ill soon make short work of it..im just worried that they will run out of cocktails if all 10 of us(not sure of exact numbers) are having pitchers!:eek:

Do you think we should get jane to ring ahead & warn them they may need to get in extra alcohol supplies?
xx

ooh gabs i'm sure it'll go great :D Charly, i cant see it being an issue.. but maybe you're right.. better be safe than sober LOL :p

hiya Rach, i've not been upto much the day, been at work today at school - still love it just need to build my confidence a bit. Been to spinning tonight, it gets easier and I actually enjoyed it today :D big sweaty minger now though! :p

dead excited for tomorrow - get the boring stuff out the way first - uni :p then got my hair appt at 3, then gotta pack and officially the brum weekend begins :D wahey! Claire im so excited!

Jimmy spices rang me earlier, confirmed time,date and numbers, then the converstion went
" thank you Mrs Brown"
" my name isnt Mrs Brown, its Mrs Bowden, but you may call me Mrs brown as long as you have our table for us!!"

seems i'm still dining out under a false name LOL

will we be alright if Ju comes along for a bit? i'm sure they wont mind an extra diner / drinker will they?

doubt that theyll mind or doubt that we can bring Ju?

Well Mrs Brown - maybe a false name might be a good thing.....................just in case

Hey Rach

Might not get on here after tmoz morning as exT is coming in afternoon tomorrow now - if there is anything I need to know about Sat eve, can you tx me ? Ta xxxx

2bslimmerme is Ju, and sure I can Bev, no probs :D

Twigs, we still on for that *****y drink? ;) LOL x

i shall, no worries :D hair do appt at 3pm, just handed in my assignment and now i'm heading home to go offit at Endsleigh who have just sent me a letter saying (after ive been in touch over 15 times) that they have no paperwork to say that i informed them that i was in an accident :p

..dickheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back