Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fingerscrossed: you get some good news about your claim!

Are you gonna post your pix from the meet? x

oh aye, will do Charly sorry :p totally forgot been so busy!

cheers Helen, they were shut when i rang yesterday so going to ring today x

cheers Rach, had a fab day :D ended up teaching a lesson - totally dropped in it as teacher went home ill and supply had no clue about ICT so i explained i was training but hadnt demonstrated yet so asked if i could lead the lesson and she could give me feedback after.. my behaviour management needs work but i didnt expect myself to get 100% first time..

been well munchie lately - sure its my implant making me have invisible periods cause im proper RATTY at odd moments and my god, dont put me anywhere near a chocolate biscuit because its disturbing how little control i have!

todays food:

B - 4 multigrain ryvita (2) 30g philly light (1) w.t. ham (1) cucumber (0)
L - tin tuna (2) lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, pepper, tomato (0) 2 small pears (1)
T - 1 slice granary bread (1.5) sainsburys basics chicken soup (2) 2 ryvita (1) chicken breast (2.5) mixed vegetables (1)
S - 3 chocolate biscuits (4.5)

within points but my god if i hadnt had salad for dinner i'd be a goner!

long journey on the train tomorrow - taking laptop with a sort-of-fixed charger as replacement not here due to postal strike.. got loads to do - lessons to plan, masters case study proposal and critical assessment of a scheme of work to write, AS ICT to revise and try and make interesting.. list is endless.. no way will i even get half of that done, but proposals due friday so want to make a decent start on it at very least! :p

..goodbye life! LOL :D (what life i hear you say.. gits :p.. love you really!)

p.s, spinning was ace - instructor sick so had replacement "Dan".. my my, dont know what it is about a sweaty, hairy man.. but my god he was phenomenally gorgeous.. hard work gawping and pedalling at the same time! :p

Oooh, coolios on teaching a lesson. What's behaviour management, is that discipline etc? What are the kids like, got any really naughty ones? Did you hit any? That's a no no right? ;)

I feel your pain on the munchies, I've started a new pill and I'm not hungry as such but just want rubbish. I never want rubbish this much, after a couple of days I usually can't stand it but I am going mental.. making disgustingly naughty milkshakes made with full fat milk and icecream. Hopefully will calm down or I will just have to find a non hormonal contraceptive that's not affected by antibiotics so I can also have lovely skin.. hmm.. how bad IS the coil for non baby makers I wonder? I know my friend had it.

Well done on your lesson! its quite a scary thing! Behaviour management takes a while to master dont worry about! If you can stand in front of them with confidence and they know what youre rabbiting on about then youre over half way there already! Sure I failed my first crit on behaviour management, may have been classroom management right enough, cant really remember, seems ages ago now!

That must have been scary and exhilarating Rach. When I taught my first students I think I was the youngest there by a mile (Uni stidents nearly all shall we say well titled mature) and I'm positive didn't do well at all. So good job.

Hoping munchies pass

M

hehehe just ready your post Rach - sounds like you had a fab day. Lot of work to do but you'll get there in the wend. Well done on leading your first lesson!! Hope you have a productive train journey. xx

Hi darlin! Big congrats on taking your first lesson! Isn't it scary! Just like Jen said, behaviour management does take a while. Try to be firm but fair and they should respond well!

Sounds like you have tons of work to do! You prob won't have much of a life this year but it will get easier as the year goes on!!

Have an awesome weekend!!

xx

sounds like you are getting a great start to your teaching practise.My sister is doing her pgce this year and has been in school but not "control" of the class yet. I think she gets that next time. Lucky you getting a head start. x

Morning Rach

Hope you are having a good weekend x

Well done on the lesson Rach!

Well I drove to Leeds & back this weekend (Howarth actually). Wish I could say that I saw something but due to the rain & fog we couldn't see a blooming thing!! :(Leeds Trinity is now No2 on the list for tallest twin. At least I don't have any more university open days to deal with:eek:

Hope the weekend was fun - good luck with your next WI:p

oh p.s.. car wouldnt start this morning - nice RAC man showed up 90minutes after i called and also let me know that in addition to my starting problems, my fan belt needs adjustment, my starter motor could do with replacing and my car bumper at the front has decided to unweld itself from the cross member.. and advised me to get rid of my car fast :D LOL

I think you're reading way too much into what he said hun - paranoid or what LOL!!!:8855:

cheers Rach, had a fab day :D ended up teaching a lesson - totally dropped in it as teacher went home ill and supply had no clue about ICT so i explained i was training but hadnt demonstrated yet so asked if i could lead the lesson and she could give me feedback after.. my behaviour management needs work but i didnt expect myself to get 100% first time

So basically you've got no control over the kids at all???? Don't worry hun just give them a few digs in the ribs next time, that will sort them out!!

Well done on the lesson Rach!

Well I drove to Leeds & back this weekend (Howarth actually). Wish I could say that I saw something but due to the rain & fog we couldn't see a blooming thing!! :(Leeds Trinity is now No2 on the list for tallest twin. At least I don't have any more university open days to deal with:eek:

Hope the weekend was fun - good luck with your next WI:p

OOh Howarth - Bronte country lovely!!

So basically you've got no control over the kids at all???? Don't worry hun just give them a few digs in the ribs next time, that will sort them out!!

Ive been thinking on this hun and I think I can help you - I have perfected a technique over the years affectionately know as "the death stare" I can fell a grown man to his knees in a matter of seconds with it, so kids will be no problem, we'll work on it hun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back