Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of them need more than a dig in the ribs Lyd I can tell you that much :D

wheres first on the list then Helen? Leeds is pretty damn nice like.. its a good shopping city if your daughter likes shopping :D

Twigs, nothing can beat last weekend - however was at my da's this weekend so there was lots of food and alcohol involved plus a big ridiculous drama :mad:

basically, everyone in pembroke knows everyone else, and so you cant sneeze without someone telling someone you did (+ twisting it into something completely untrue). My dads just agreed to work for a mate of his (Mike, 42, going on 22 - still lives and acts like a student so we get on really well) and Mikes just bought the house next door to the pub (beautiful house - 5 bed victorian - all bedrooms have ensuites, and theres a granny flat at bottom of massive garden too - only £220k - wtf?!) and Dad and Di were lets say.. "at it :jelous:" so i went down the pub early to save me losing my lunch, and Mike said he'd bought this house and I said could i have a look so we went across for 10 mins or so to have a look then came back. Di's ex husband Bobby was in pub (Mike used to be his boss, and also his gf's boss, but sacked gf cause she was stealing from company, so of course Mike is obv the bad guy) so Bobby waited until my dad got there, and told my dad that i'd been holding Mikes hand in the pub, throwing myself all over him and then we disappeared for OVER AN HOUR to Mikes house.

So Bobby would think my dad would confront Mike and smack him, but instead, he waited until we got home and smacked me instead. Gave me a cool back hander across the face and told me i'd shamed him and did i think it was acceptable to be sleeping with his boss and making it totally obvious so that the whole of Pembroke knows.. so of course absolutely fuming at my dad that he would believe his new wifes EX HUSBAND (who is a complete tw*t and better stay outta my way :mad:) or believe his own daughter..

and to make things worse, hes not said a WORD to mike! I'm also a bit upset because Mike is MASSIVE.. and not that i'm shallow or anything but 1) have a boyfriend already, and 2) if i was going to stray, it would be for someone who was about 12 stone lighter.. because when i say massive, i mean MAHOOSIVE - easily 26/27stone.. he can barely breathe hes so heavy.. and he smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and obviously eats for 10.. i'm not seeing much thats pulling me in tbh.. but still, fuming.. and my face hurts a bit this morning :(#

so then after my dad smacked me, he asks me how much my train fare is and that he'd pay it. So i lied and told him it was 200 instead of 150 :p git can buy me a new outfit for hitting me for no reason :mad:

and Di didnt even stand up for me.. i told her everything that happened and she listened and everything and she just let him hit me!

anyway, off to lectures.. will fill in rest later..

oh btw, lost 2lbs but still up 4 from brum.. boo! :(

Brighton is No1 (Chelsea school in Eastbourne) but she really doesn't think she'll get an offer - wonder where she gets her low self worth from?:eek: That's the only Uni that includes the QTS - everywhere else she'll have to fight for a place on the PG?? course after she's done the degree

Sorry 'bout your Dad hun - not much else one can say really:hug99:

Well done on losing 2lbs hone - but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! With your dad hitting you, like did he really back hand you across the face!! I'm speechless, he really should take your side and ask you what happened, believe you then go and back hand this Bobby!! And you spent 9.5hrs on a train for that?

some of them need more than a dig in the ribs Lyd I can tell you that much :D

wheres first on the list then Helen? Leeds is pretty damn nice like.. its a good shopping city if your daughter likes shopping :D

Twigs, nothing can beat last weekend - however was at my da's this weekend so there was lots of food and alcohol involved plus a big ridiculous drama :mad:

basically, everyone in pembroke knows everyone else, and so you cant sneeze without someone telling someone you did (+ twisting it into something completely untrue). My dads just agreed to work for a mate of his (Mike, 42, going on 22 - still lives and acts like a student so we get on really well) and Mikes just bought the house next door to the pub (beautiful house - 5 bed victorian - all bedrooms have ensuites, and theres a granny flat at bottom of massive garden too - only £220k - wtf?!) and Dad and Di were lets say.. "at it :jelous:" so i went down the pub early to save me losing my lunch, and Mike said he'd bought this house and I said could i have a look so we went across for 10 mins or so to have a look then came back. Di's ex husband Bobby was in pub (Mike used to be his boss, and also his gf's boss, but sacked gf cause she was stealing from company, so of course Mike is obv the bad guy) so Bobby waited until my dad got there, and told my dad that i'd been holding Mikes hand in the pub, throwing myself all over him and then we disappeared for OVER AN HOUR to Mikes house.

So Bobby would think my dad would confront Mike and smack him, but instead, he waited until we got home and smacked me instead. Gave me a cool back hander across the face and told me i'd shamed him and did i think it was acceptable to be sleeping with his boss and making it totally obvious so that the whole of Pembroke knows.. so of course absolutely fuming at my dad that he would believe his new wifes EX HUSBAND (who is a complete tw*t and better stay outta my way :mad:) or believe his own daughter..

and to make things worse, hes not said a WORD to mike! I'm also a bit upset because Mike is MASSIVE.. and not that i'm shallow or anything but 1) have a boyfriend already, and 2) if i was going to stray, it would be for someone who was about 12 stone lighter.. because when i say massive, i mean MAHOOSIVE - easily 26/27stone.. he can barely breathe hes so heavy.. and he smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and obviously eats for 10.. i'm not seeing much thats pulling me in tbh.. but still, fuming.. and my face hurts a bit this morning :(#

so then after my dad smacked me, he asks me how much my train fare is and that he'd pay it. So i lied and told him it was 200 instead of 150 :p git can buy me a new outfit for hitting me for no reason :mad:

and Di didnt even stand up for me.. i told her everything that happened and she listened and everything and she just let him hit me!

anyway, off to lectures.. will fill in rest later..

oh btw, lost 2lbs but still up 4 from brum.. boo! :(
has he apologised yet he should be ashamed of himself, hope you are ok, well done on the 2lb, you take care x x

Duuuude, I can't believe your dad hit you! That's so out of order. If that was my dad I would go to the police, but I don't like my dad! Good on you for getting that extra £50 ;)

That place sounds just like where I come from. Now I've lived away from there for so long it's surreal when I go back. It's like going back in time. Bunch of inbreds, the lot of them.

i was really surprised that he did - hes never done anything like that to me in his life. i wonder if its cause hes really stressed out about my sister acting up, but there was no need to hit me - well annoyed as he wouldnt even listen to me when i wanted to tell my side of the story. Told him i'll be back down before xmas and that if he doesnt want to be further shamed then he'll warn Bobby to stay out of the watermans when i'm going. Thing is, cause Bobbys said all this in front of a pub full of drunks, there'll be 25 different tales about me and Mike by next time i go down.. and the story from the actual source is never as good as the ones people make up... grrr :mad:

other than that, had a fab time though. Me and Mike were on the sambuccas (i was good - i've switched back to malibu and diet coke to save points, and then i probs overspent after the sambuccas but its the thought that counts..)

plus, if everything you hear is true, I burnt off LOADS of calories at Mikes house.. :D haha.

foodwise, i didnt do great yesterday - long time on trains with no catering services so had an indian last night.. and polished off the poppadoms for breaky this morning LOL :p

how many points in a poppadom? is it 1.5?

B - poppadom (1.5) hob nob (1.5) 2 slices toast (3) 2tsp l.f. marg (1)
L - gammon ham and turkey club sandwich (4.5) wotsits (1.5) apple (0.5)
T -
S -

total so far: 13.5 points

got spinning tonight.. hurting all over - thumbs killing from the 11-text-long message i sent on the train to Lyd yesterday LOL :p bums already sore from sitting so long on the train, and i think i might have some sambucca related bruising on my legs from walking into something.. falling apart haha :D

but we're all good :) hopefully if Mattys feeling upto it, he'll cook something tasty for tea..

Hey Rach hun, Sorry to hear about everything that has happened :( Really bad but at least your seeing the funny side to it now, Well done on the loss :) Also your right poppadoms are 1.5 hehe i feel like having a Chinese or Indian now! damn :( but I'll be good :D

Have fun at spinning you never know it might help you to stretch out a bit after the long train journey! :D have fun xxx

Well that was an eventful time Rach. I'm glad you are OK after all that. Well done on 2lbs off the rest will follow it soon I'm sure.

M

i'm fine cheers :D its not like it can be undone, if that makes sense - i just have to forget about it cause i can hold onto things for ages and it tends to just make things worse.

got good things to look forward to though - going to Middlesborough on wed with Mummy D for some reeeeetail therapy, and then of course I'm going to see Jax et al. on friday :D :D :D

Well what a carry on!!
I havnt hit dd since she was about 4 years old & it was for good reason...

As you all prob know she has bad eating issues & when we moved here after i divorced i thought she was doing really well eating her dinners etc that i even let her eat in the living rm infront of the tv.

Months later i had a spring clean of the living rm & found bits of tissue under the sofa...they had food in them!!!!!:mad:
Plus the little madam had thrown bits of sausage/chicken behind the tv cabinet!!!

Safe to say a massive walloping of the backside followed,now i bet you are wondering how i didnt smell any of this food,i will never know myself(& im not a scruffy git) but by the time i found it most of it was fossilised! x

Eesh, you gotta give her points for creativity - i was the opposite.. used to open packets of cakes and eat all but 1, then turn the packet round so my mum would never know they'd been opened :p

that is weird that you didnt smell it though.. though sometimes if you're around stuff a long time you dont notice theres a smell.. though maybe could have just been the tissue masking it??

Ok ok! makes my house sound like a right doss hole of smells & god knows what!!:rolleyes:
My only defence is that i had loads of those plug in air fresheners around the house:p

Also..
I just wonder how the cats didnt find the food & eat it themselves!
&
I was shocked how devious she could be at that age:eek:
xx

Well what a carry on!!
I havnt hit dd since she was about 4 years old & it was for good reason...

As you all prob know she has bad eating issues & when we moved here after i divorced i thought she was doing really well eating her dinners etc that i even let her eat in the living rm infront of the tv.

Months later i had a spring clean of the living rm & found bits of tissue under the sofa...they had food in them!!!!!:mad:
Plus the little madam had thrown bits of sausage/chicken behind the tv cabinet!!!

Safe to say a massive walloping of the backside followed,now i bet you are wondering how i didnt smell any of this food,i will never know myself(& im not a scruffy git) but by the time i found it most of it was fossilised! x
we had this problem with our middle son he used to leave his dinner and hide the sandwiches under the bath, when we finally twigged hence the smell in the bathroom there were loads of mouldy butties under bath ended up nailing bath panel to side of bath to stop it lol.

under the bath? how on earth did he smuggle them in there?!

and no wonder you couldnt smell it with those air thingies Charly! they make Mattys asthma really bad so i cant have them.. and i love sad things like pot pourri and scented candles and plug ins.. and i cant have any! :( boooo

Ha ha kim glad to know im not alone!!
Amazing what kids will do isnt it?
9 years down the line i can laugh about it & so does dd but i still dont trust her with her sarnies at school!

Now rach a major guilt trip has just come over me....tilly used to have an air freshener right above her bed:eek:....the vet did say it wouldnt help her asthma so i took them all out,but cant help thinking i may have been the 1 who unwittingly started the problem!
Bad bad mommy! x

under the bath? how on earth did he smuggle them in there?!

and no wonder you couldnt smell it with those air thingies Charly! they make Mattys asthma really bad so i cant have them.. and i love sad things like pot pourri and scented candles and plug ins.. and i cant have any! :( boooo
he used to pull corner out out and slide them over top then pushed side back lol

i think kids are great.. so creative - they just dont channel their creativity into the right things! :p

and Charly, its in no way your fault - I always feel bad that Ambers got tumours and no teeth but i never put them there, and her teeth problems were reoccuring but was told its common that once it comes, the problem wont ever stop until all teeth are removed..

some of these things just happen - Tillys had a good long life like Amber has, so as she gets older shes bound to have problems.. very much doubt its the air freshener that started it!

on a side note, i dont know if i ever mentioned but Mattys rents have two beautiful cats called Button and Boots - Button is around same age as Amber - 15ish.. and hes just gone blind bless him.. Amber is staying with them until next week as i'm travelling a lot and Mattys not about either, and shes a right little c*wbag to him - since hes gone blind she picks on him like mad and he runs away cause he cant see who it is! He's a buggar for illnesses too.. sure its cause hes white - never met a white cat ever that wasnt sick with something! Its shocking considering - hes same age as Amber and she scampers about the house on mad moments and runs after Boots tryna kill him and Button sleeps around 20hrs a day, gets up to eat, sometimes wanders in for a cuddle then meows to be lifted back into bed...

My neighbour had a blind cat & it was so funny watching him "bump" round the garden. The neighbour had to have him put to sleep in the end cos she was moving & the vet said he wouldnt cope with the stress of not knowing where he was:( how sad is that? x

i know.. its so sad but i cant help laughing at him.. he was always slow to decide what he was doing but now hes like an oldie in a car.. driving 10mph instead of 40mph lol :p i just pick him up and carry him places now, which he hates coz hes not a picky up cat - he'll cuddle when hes good and ready LOL - crotchety old man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back