Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to know you are ok Rach,not sure i would be so calm about it,but i did once punch my mum in the face-and it was on mothers day,obviously we sorted that one out years ago,but to this day i kinda feel ashamed

We had a kid at school who used to hide his sarnies in the cystern of the toilets-now thats imagination!!

Crikey Rach !!

What a weekend - I sat reading with me gob hanging down in disbelief - glad you earnt some AP'S though into the bargain - NOT !!!!:p

Hope you are ok - *hugs* xx

Wow what a weekend - three pages of posts to catch up on there hehe! I meant to save my excited waffle about going to spinning class on your diary but I got overexcited posting on my own diary and can't be bothered to type it all again!!

Hope you had a good day and enjoy your spinning class!! Bring on the new week and I hope school is good tomorrow. xx

cheers all :D

really enjoyed spinning - have a feeling i might have some pain in the morning!

anyone who's on my facebook, check him out if you can.. hes pending atm but in the next few days i assume he will add me (he f*cking better, nobody refuses me as a facebook friend LOL :p) and you can see how unattractive he is!

food for today was as follows:

B - poppadom (1.5) hobnob (1.5) 2 slices toast (3) 2tsp l.f. marg (1)
L - gammon and turkey club (4.5) wotsits (1.5) apple (0.5) 2 satsumas (0.5)
T - chicken breast (2.5) mixed vegetables (1)

total: 17.5 points

gunna have a bovril and make up some jelly for tomorrow x

Im gonna have an ickle peeky now.............................

Ohhh I'm not on your facebook *sniff*

Well I must say your weekend sounds like a soap opera ... must tell Sha to check it out for future storylines lol

Glad you can see the lighter side of things, if it was totally out of character for your Dad then I can see why you can forgive him and laugh about it ..

MMmm Sambucas ...yum!!!

Well done on the 2lbs :) xxxxxx

Can't see any pendings ???

Wats his name ??

Michael Redford, hes listed as in networks New York and Dallas i think. He's in shorts holding a gun :p

Twigs man, msg me ur surname so i can hook up with youuuuu :D

also, just found out my dad intends on having words with Mike tomorrow.. i'm embarrassed for the man! poor thing, all he did was agree to show me his house - now hes going to get the full "dont touch my little girl" speech which will be cringe worthy and not sure if anyone will hit anyone else.. though my money would be on my dad to win.. Mike pays people to do things for him, he doesnt do anything himself!

however, annoyed that conversation should be between Bobby and dad, not Mike - all he did was encourage me to have another sambucca.. and another.. and another :p

also, wheres my Team Loser sig gone?!?! :( :(

My mood thing has gone too - thought it was just me..........................

Rachel...............

I thought we were checking out the dude who does the spinning class...................................................................

had to look twice there for a mo PMSL

LMFAO! NOOOOOOOOO you're checking out the fat guy.. i dont have the fit guy on facebook.. mores the pity :(

I did wonder that was quick work after just one class...............................

yeah.. had normal instructor last night.. pity.. then again, there was a right hottie across from me who stripped down to his tiny tiny shorts after class.. :drool:

i'm blaming this implant for making me like this.. i usually have more restraint :p

if any of you would like to see a picture of him.. look here:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2137/2438149842_e8aa6da1ac.jpg

;)

(couldnt find a fat guy in shorts but i found that and had a good giggle :p)

anyway, i am being driven insane by a blasted house alarm that keeps going off - woke me up this morning.. went off, i went back to sleep.. warbutons delivery arrived.. woke me up, they left, went back to sleep.. then got woken up by pure screeching outside my house - two old ladies arguing and hitting each other with their sticks.. only in chopwell.

So i am well and truly UP now :p

also, took my measurements the other day again.. everything has gone UP rather than down..

Bust:
39.5 --> 42
Waist: 41 --> 44
Hips: 45.75 --> 47
Left / Right Wings: 13.0/13.25 --> 13.25/13.5
Left / Right Thighs: 25 / 26

added my thighs on as now i'm spinning i want to see how theyre changing as the lady did say we'd build muscle. Wondering if i'm not toning enough - I am doing LBTs but maybe going back to swimming would be more beneficial?

anyway, have made a conscious decision regarding my weight loss so we will see how things progress - roll on next monday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back