Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks all - just off to WI now. School wasnt awful but i certainly didnt do very well, especially in year 8 Maths.. took me 25 minutes just to crowd control, but i feel bad as my supervisor obviously trusted me enough to leave me and he came back to complete carnage! :(

i have plenty to learn from though so thats all that matters :) i didnt expect a fantastic lesson, and i certainly didnt get one so gives me plenty to reflect on (when i have time :p)

not sure if i will get chance to get on again tonight or even possibly tomorrow.. will see how it goes - need to finalise (aka DO LOL) my Year 12 lesson for tomorrow afternoon, and finish off my workbook to do with Year 9's tomorrow morning, then i need to finish the resources for Year 8Y band for wednesday P5 as well as get myself organised for Year 10 wednesday P4! :p

need to get organised!

..totally lied, i will so be on to post my WI result, but i might have to catch up with everyone else wednesday if thats okay? x

sorry cross posted Rosie.. class is 6.. i'm just leaving now LOL :p

Don't worry about it, kids always play up new teachers, especially at that age! Plus if they know you're training they will test you as much as they can. Are you allowed to punish them however you want? Can you send them out of the room and to the head etc?

That sounds like a whole lot of work you've got on for the next few days hun!

Good luck with it all

xx

Don't worry about it, kids always play up new teachers, especially at that age! Plus if they know you're training they will test you as much as they can. Are you allowed to punish them however you want? Can you send them out of the room and to the head etc?

if i send a kid out, they'll walk out of the building. We have a PA rate of 16% and our target is below 5%.. fair enough we have swine flu cases but still.. sending a kid out will not do much at all.

That sounds like a whole lot of work you've got on for the next few days hun!

Good luck with it all

xx

cheers Claire.

thanks Aunty Kazza :D lovely to see you posting again!

well i lost 2.5lbs this week, so I am over the moon :) off to tuck into a big fat curry (homemade quorn curry.. fully pointed ;)), finish my 9x3 plans and start my year 12's :) have a lovely night everyone xxx

food for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread (3) wafer thin smoked ham (1) 30g philadelphia light (1) lettuce (0) apple (0.5)
T - 80g rice (4) 1/2quorn curry (4) (whole recipe made with bag quorn chicken pieces (4.5) 1/2pot longley farm v.f.f. natural yoghurt (2.5) tinned tomatoes, peppers, spring onions, garlic, mixed herbs, various spices) sharwoods peshwari naan (2)
S - slice bread (1.5) philadelphia light (0.5)
total points: 21.5 points

AP earned: (40 minutes high intensity spinning) 6 :D

brilliant loss hun! curry sounds delish too xx

Hi Rach

Big Big Well done on 2.5 off - thats a great start.

Really busy girl @ mo - see you back soon when you have finished all your masses of work.

Good luck - you'll do fab I'm sure xx

well done on your loss youve done a brill job, keep up the good work x x

Wayhey! I can finally post a well done on here for your loss :D

Well done angel, so pleased for you. Hope u get yr planning/lesson prep sorted soon and the rest of your week goes well. Take care xxx

cheers all :) 9x3 planned - spreadsheet workbook and starter resources planned and at the ready!

..year 12, planned for blagging. its the whole having them for 2 hours which is killing me - i'm hoping they will take longer than i gave them in my plan so hopefully i will be able to span the whole 2 hours without jumping from topic to topic :D

8y4 to plan for tomorrow, 9x1 done as just differentiating from 9x3 plan. 7x3 still to do for end of wednesday and then plans for 8x4 and 8ymaths need done for end of thursday and 9x3 and year 12 for next tuesday need done for friday.. not having another last minute blagging session!

Being observed first lesson.. not sure if its bothering me or not yet.. shall see how well i sleep. However I am on the pro plus so i might be heading off to sleep finally when the alarm goes off at 6am! :rotflmao:

*hugs* well done on your 2.5lbs off that is brilliant and for doing all your planning. You will be fine in observation i'm sure. Ahh proplus those were the days. Hopefully i will need them again next year :D xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back