Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last shift ever at Sainsbury's? I remember that feeling. Have you got a teaching placement for this year yet?

Bren
X

like the plan for tomorrow,thats planning ahead

not so much weight loss chunkylass, but maintenance at least - thereabouts :D hopefully moving back to losing this year though :D

and yep Bren, last shift is next saturday. Kind of looking forward to it, but at the same time i'm really sad about leaving :( still no word on where I'm placed either.

Just been to see Did you hear about the Morgans? at the cinema - I liked it, but SJP can be really quite dry and I didnt think she supported Hugh Grant as well as a different actress could have.

Well hopefully they let you know soon. I worked doing casual teaching with some Long Service contracts for the first 1.5yrs and then got a 6 month, then a 3yr and then moved state (2 years ago) and have permancy now. I am thinking about trying for a baby at the end of the year too!

Well this morning was the beginning of my restart. I have had my yoghurt and am trying to pry myself off minis to go to the gym and buy the groceries. It's not working so far!

xx

Hey hun

Happy New Year (really late I know)

Know what you mean about the last shift blues feeling, although I'm excited about moving and as much as I moan about my job I am going to miss them (even if it is a teeny bit)

Well done on your restart, going a couple over is ok and good luck for you WI tomorrow

xx

cheers Claire :)

well, loads of other people have these 10 things, so being a sheep, i want one too :D

1. organise my life better - want to really concentrate on my second placement and make sure I learn and improve the best I can!
2. have a more active social life
3. do something for myself - quite fancy a dance class, sign language or getting back to rock climbing!
4. continue to make exercise a regular part of my life - possibly up my exercise to twice a week.
5. cook from scratch more - invite people round to eat more!
6. have more time for Matty and me, and to see family
7. control my spending - buy less food I don't need (and ultimately waste) and instead save it for La Senza lingerie (hopefully soon in a smaller size :D)
8. eat cleaner - less crisps / chocolate / unhealthy / processed foods
9. spend more time looking after myself - learn to do something with my hair other than straighten it! :p
10. have more sex - BBC news says its worth it! :D

hey Rach

Just popping in hun am liking your 10 for 10 especially last but not least :D :D that kind of counts as two cuz its keepin up the exercise at same time...lol x

Might go and think about my 10??? ....... Not sure if I want 10 maybe just 5? Oh decisions.

DO fancy the last one though, and the languages except for me would be Italian.

x

back from WI - lost 1.5 over the xmas period, quite pleased :)

just got a parcel from my friends in Ohio - theyve sent me 90kcal "Curves" bars.. bless them <3 :) they're really nice too!

Matty also made the most delicious spaghetti bolognese for tea ever :)

off to Sainsburys now to pick up some travel food for tomorrow - 6.5hours of driving to wales to be done! xxx

Wow you lost weight over xmas!!!!

I bet you are the only 1 of us that has!

Why does bbc news say that sex is worth it?:confused:
I bet all the partners of us women on here would agree to more of it tho!;)

Oh & i still think you should just put milk on your menu...orange milk just sounds wrong! xxxx

:wow:Well done Rachel loosing over christmas! I feel a right bloater and am looking forward to feeling cleansed eating less chockies and nuts etc. I'd like to see that film with SJP in - I only like watching easy watching films, nothing too mind blowing! Good luck for rest of week xx

Hi Rach

Big well done on losing over Crimbo!!!!!

Love the 10 for 10 ... gonna add your 10 to mine - bump something less important off :D

Love ya
Twigs
xx

Just to have some sex would be nice.........
Let alone more ;)

Just to have some sex would be nice.........
Let alone more ;)
:8855: i was thinking exactly the same thing - any sex would do let alone more!!

Well done on your loss hun, thats brilliant, you must share your secret with us!!

It had taken me about 2 weeks to read through your entire diary!!! Finally there! *collapses* Well done on your weight loss thus far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back