Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling sick as a dog :( went to La Tasca in town - been hoying up ever since. Feel awful :(

happy new year-hope you're feeling better

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

Oh dear upchucking is never nice but it may have a silver ww lining when you get better to jump start 2010.

Happy New Year Rach

M

Oh dear rach! much barfing was done in my house this new year aswell but luckily not by me!
Like M says look on the bright side,the scales may be very kind thanks to the very empty tum! x

Oh you poor darling hope you are feeling better soon xxx

hello, thank you all for checking in on me!

feeling much better now - my stomachs still not quite right I dont think but it means i'm not filling my face as much as I could be!

Points start properly again today - at work, so not sure if that'll be a help or a hinderance.. most likely the latter but I will try my best!

food for today:

B - 30g sugar puffs (1.5) 1/4pt sainsburys orange milk (1)
L - sainsburys bgty chicken and broccoli pie (4.5) with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower (0)
T - small bowl of broth (1.5) some sort of fish with vegetables (?)
S - 2 apples (1)

total: 9.5 + rest of tea

Hi Rach

Sorry its been a while since visiting last but I been a rubbish dieter infact not been dieting at all :eek: but I've paid for it by the scales rocketing back up to the 13's .....Anyway hope your first official day back on it goes well mine starts Monday x

"Sainsburys orange milk"?????

Orange favoured milk:confused: ew!

Yeah I though that too - my mum never used to let me have orange & milk together - always said they would curdle ?? actually thats quite a cool word - curdle - hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back