Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling your pain the now Rach!

I'm currently conditioning the battery on my new phone, meaning I have it off.

It's sad to say but feels like I have lost a limb :(

conditioning the battery? whass that then? Not sure I like the sound of it - don't want to know where the off button is on mine :D

puggs, youve only had your phone a day.. how can you possibly feel my pain?! :p

and Manny, like i said before :p i have downgraded to the old firmware but the new update means that if you downgrade, it leaves the newest firmware on regarding unlocking, meaning i have the old firmware on, but the unlocks for old firmware no longer work. :(

You have my deepest sympathies rach and i hope you get your phone sorted soon-then i will understand what you are talking about !!

got worked up about it today and have indeed eaten 5 chocolate tea cakes in grievance :(

Ah it turns out you shouldn't have updated the baseband which comes with the new firmware. Hackintosh are on it at the moment, although nothing yet. I would expect something by the end of the month. Sorry Rach

conditioning the battery? whass that then? Not sure I like the sound of it - don't want to know where the off button is on mine :D

maybe its got dry ends!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie I haven't even got my iphone yet and I feel your pain, I dreamt last night that I did the same as you and my phone (that I haven't got yet) was also rendered usless and we sent our two phones off to the phone knackers yard for a iphone funeral!! Very wierd, but I did wake up in a sweat worrying that I might accidently do the same!

Hopefully fingers crossed as manny says they will get something sorted for you by the end of the month.

still lost without the iphone.. got mattys old one covered in cellotape haha :D

finally faced class again.. took me 20 minutes to psych myself up to go in, and i'm so proud of myself that i've taken charge, as i'm 11 pounds heavier than two weeks ago.. so my god, how much damage could i have done in a month?

So i am 15st 0.5lbs. Not back to square one, but a good few steps in the wrong direction! No silly ideas of core this week - just sticking to my points and getting the exercise in that I promised i would do for my challenge with Twiggy :)

had a lovely time in Peterborough this weekend just gone.. miss my little angels like mad but will hopefully see them again soon :)

catch up time for everyone elses diaries! :D

I would be lost without my Iphone as well Rach so know how you feel, its my lifeline while i'm at work about a week after i had it the 3G stopped working after long winded phones calls ended up losing all my music and having problems with the disc space thingy so couldn't put anymore songs on it was the worst few days I had in a very long time I now keep well away from connecting it up to the puter and getting any flipping dodgey updates.

Do you think the gain was from following the Core, I get a bit lost because the booklet I had was from the switch plan with the no count plan was it the core plan with another name ?
anyway have a fan dabby dosy week this week sugar x

Don't beat yourself up hun, you will just get yourself more and more stressed out and that won't do the diet any good. Brush yourself off and get back on track from today, that weight will be off in no time I am absolutely certain of it, sticking to points and exercising will do the trick!. I keep checking on google for you to see if theres a jailbreak yet for your iphone sweetie. I'll text you later after Vampire Diaries tonight.

Aw rach this phone business has really caused you some stress,my contract is up soon & im considering getting an i phone,now im not so sure:( if so many things can go wrong.

Brave girl for going to class & swallowing your gain with dignity,you will lose it quick enough.:D xxx

P.s you are such a love with the nice comment on my diary!

Charly, theres no stress at all if you get an iphone brand new.

The fact is, because i bought mine second hand and unlocked it (pretty much illegal) thats why i've had issues with it.

I am still without it and the Motorola Rokr covered in cellotape that i have now is a pile of **** :( i hate it.

Looks like however, that I may have to wait until V4 is released and hacked as nowhere is coming up with a 3.1.3 solution atm :(

I've even considered buying out of my contract, or buying a non-contract orange iphone.. but you're looking at 200+ for an 8gb, and 350+ for a 16.. not really something i can afford if i'm wanting to make the York meet and save for Lyd's birthday.. and as much as i love my iphone and would sacrifice my limbs for it, i'd rather see my friends :)

step-grandads funeral today so off to get ready and head down to Darlington now.

yesterday was awful, so restarting today:

B - 60g cornflakes (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L -
T - probs eating out, so f&b's penne arrabiatta (8) or marinara (9) or pizza hut veggie individual pizza (12)

so thats 16 points max so far, leaving 7 for lunch if i need them :)

I've even considered buying out of my contract, or buying a non-contract orange iphone.. but you're looking at 200+ for an 8gb, and 350+ for a 16.. not really something i can afford if i'm wanting to make the York meet and save for Lyd's birthday.. and as much as i love my iphone and would sacrifice my limbs for it, i'd rather see my friends :)

Oh sweetie what a lovely thing to say, well If I win the lottery tonight or weekend I'll buy you an iphone and get it couriered up to you!

Aw rach this phone business has really caused you some stress,my contract is up soon & im considering getting an i phone,now im not so sure:( if so many things can go wrong.

Brave girl for going to class & swallowing your gain with dignity,you will lose it quick enough.:D xxx

P.s you are such a love with the nice comment on my diary!

Yes go on get an iphone, join the legions!! One of our executive directors at work announced to me yesterday that she was actually in love with her iphone and when she dropped it 2 weeks ago and smashed the screen, she burst into tears!!

Hope the funeral went as well as can be expected, thinking of ya my lovely!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back