Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Rach xx

Fab loss rach knew you could do it! x

You're doing great hun x

lack of sleep + inset = chips and chocolate teacakes.

a.k.a impending weight gain.

buggary. I will get this right eventually!

shall waddle back in tomorrow when i get chance as need to catch up and check up on teams. love you all xxx

cheers Claire :)

evening all :D

sat watching Masterchef and chillaxing a little bit :)

had a lush curry tonight - Matty made it and it was beautiful! :)

had a right hell on at the hairdressers tonight.

one of the shampoo girls accidentally moved my pot of dye, meaning that after a shriek from a blonde lady who had ended up chocolate brown, i found that my hair wasnt lifting correctly and I was indeed going GINGER. Well, ginger is quite kind.. it was more orange. So after a panic, and my hairdresser running round in a panic trying to fix it, I ended up having a nosebleed started by a cracking fume headache.. but hair is now fixed and is a satisfactory chocolate brown.

First and LAST time i agree to an all over colour! :p

i trust my hairdresser with my life.. however i now have the shampoo girl on my hit list - she will not touch my hair ever ever again! :p

Hi Rachel - thought I'd pop on and say hi!

(MommyB, I've just started going to a hairdresser in oldbury and he's fab! He's works from home - I'll see if I can locate his details?! He's near the main road with the premier inn/kfc/pub place!)

well done on the 3.5 loss this week thats fab!!!xx

evening all. I am really tired and not feeling 100%, so hope everyone is okay and I will catch up when not feeling so run down and miserable x

Must be post traumatic stress kicking in after almost turning ginge! get well soon hun xx

thanks you lot. feeling a lot better physically this morning after a good nights sleep and a hot shower this morning. lot of little things starting to get to me emotionally though and i'm sometimes beginning to think why do I bother, especially seen as i'm trying to please everyone and I get people giving me hassle when its not that i'm doing it for me but for the benefit of everyone else.

diet has been absolutely shocking since tuesday and i've been having one of the worst periods of my existence since I went on antibiotics AGAIN for them earlier in the week.

going to take a couple steps back i think this weekend as i'm just feeling in a naff mood. I hate being negative and I want to enjoy my anniversary instead of spending it feeling sad.

catch up with you later and i really promise i will do soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back