Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rach...just catching up on your diary. Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a good weekend and enjoy going to see the film!xx

Film was absolutely brilliant!

Hair is.. interesting. I'm still deciding if I like it. I got quite bad dandruff so was using a mild anti dandruff but it still stripped my colour really badly, leaving my mess underneath.. so i decided to go back to my previous colour of blonde underneath, but as my red was coming through my brown, its not lifted too well, so i am now a "copper blonde" / strawberry blonde / ginger.

It looks surprisingly okay.. i think. I might wait until tomorrow and rethink it :p

Went to Nando's for lunch - half a chicken, regular chips and regular spicy rice.. 16.5 points LOL. Was a really nice meal though - I really enjoyed it :)

I have 0.5 points left for tea..so I am going a few over by having mushroom chow mein from the chinese, and will try and burn a few off tonight :)

First, I have a CV to write. I forgot my passport photos so they're a job for tomorrow morning :p

Sounds like a plan with dinnner, may we see a pic of the new hair?
I love red hair! Im sure you looks fab hun

Sounds like a plan with dinnner, may we see a pic of the new hair?
I love red hair! Im sure you looks fab hun

So glad you enjoyed the film hun, I thought it was brilliant and could watch it everyday :D

Hope you've had a lovely evening

xx

Glad you finally got to see the film !
Hair sounds great.
Liv not eating again- i have threatened to tell auntie Rachael if she doesnt get her ass into gear !!!LOL

aww Livvie! is she just not eating anything? hope she changes her mind soon!

i am off to bed.. i am sick to death of application forms and the rest!

good morning, Katie i have taken photos but i got totally sidetracked by the amazing distortion features available on this new PC matty's parents have got :D

Number 1 - what i will look like when skinny.
Number 2 - what i will look like if i get a job as a pet in a bottle (you mustve seen the crazy horrible pets put in bottles and jars as babies so when they grow they have big heads and tiny bodies)
Number 3 - i could so be the mouthless ninja guy in Wolverine's wife :D
Number 4 - reality.. if i'm ever skinny.. i'll still have fat hands.. :( :D

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100412.jpg
    Snapshot_20100412.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Snapshot_20100412_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20100412_5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Snapshot_20100412_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20100412_3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Snapshot_20100412_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20100412_7.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 39
Rach, stop dieting right now. You look awful skinny :p I think those pets in jars was a hoax, so get out that supermodel shaped bottle right now! :D

Ok rach who is the Elvis fan?!!!!!

Make sure you really like your hair before having your photos done as its a 10 year ball ache looking at your passport if you dont like it!
I should know mine runs out next year & i had it taken in the days of dying your hair really blonde on top & almost black underneath:jelous:! Proper chavtastic!

xx

Jess there is nothing added to Sainsburys chickens at all.. and I like my supermodel shape bottle.. Matty doesnt like the lack of entry hole though :rotflmao: sorry, out of the gutter! :p

the app i used is called Dell Touch Cam - its the inbuilt webcam and software that comes with the new Dell touch screen computer that Mattys rents have bought. It is beautiful!

Charly, you have waited so long for a new photo for your passport, and guess what - all the Regis hairdressers are sporting the new craze :p blonde with black underneath :D

I am off to Wales tomorrow, so will miss you all terribly.. oh hang on, guess who has her iPhone back so she can still geekily check in :D oh yes!

love you all, will catch up tomorrow night to whinge about how much i hate that my sister cant drive :p x

Those pics are sooo funny - I like number 2 best:D

If you bump into Tom Jones ask him if he remembers me from the concert in birmingham last year cos im sure he winked at me...yes in an audience of about 50 million! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back