Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my dear need to get you back on track to fit into those bikinis even if its in the back yard need to look our best at all times.

Take care and come down to see jax soon

M

Hope you're having a good day, sounds like you had a fab night

xx

Aunty M i am definitely due a visit sometime soon - may hit them up during May half term (havent asked them yet though :p)

Irene, I was still standing (just - had my killer platform heels on and have had sore feet all today :p) and was the soberest of everyone :p

and Jess, missed you too :)

(thanks Claire :D)

been pretty good today :D stuck to my points (just) - not managed to save any but am still happy with that :)

had all my eight glasses of water too :)

B - 2 slices toast (3) marmite (0) 200ml glass fruit juice (1)
L - 300g jacket potato (3) tin of tuna (2) 1 tbsp low fat mayo (1) watercress, tomato (0)
T - 140g turkey breast (2.5) 1/4jar pataks korma sauce (6) 80g bulgar wheat (4)
S - 6 crackerbread (1.5) 1/2 jar doritos hot salsa (1)

total: 25 points (1 over :p)

have felt dead munchy and moody today cause i'm tired and hungover, and have had to babysit the drunkard all day (still doing that :p)

so very pleased I have stuck to my points so well, cause I couldve eaten a horse :p

these are the ones i bought :)

Moulded Diamante Bikini - Swimwear - Womens | New Look

and this one from dotty p's - you cant see but it has gold sequins on it :)

Black tropical bandeau bikini - Bikinis - Swimwear - Dorothy Perkins

i've also got bids on a couple more on ebay :p

Oooooh i love those bikinis!!! Booootiful!xx

Aunty M i am definitely due a visit sometime soon - may hit them up during May half term (havent asked them yet though :p)

I wanna visit too! Mini meet with Jax;) Remember I didn't make Glasgow but wanna meet up with you two!!!:)x

I def would NOT be standing after all that drink! LOL!!

mini meet is good with me Emz :)

and i'm pretty good with malibu - think I am conditioned to it - cider or wine - 2 glasses and I'm on the floor :p

well just popping in quickly to show my face - todays food:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - sainsburys prawn layer salad (7.5) ww cherry yoghurt (1) 2 kiwis (1)
T -
S -

total: 13.5 points so far :)

off to write some reports :p xxx

mini meet is good with me Emz :)

Ok so [STRIKE]i might have been a little eager[/STRIKE] i looked up train costs and stuff yesterday:D Lemme know when your planning on going? Not sure whether i will drive or get the train (not a great fan of trains!!!:eek:)x

Morning rach,just wizzing by to say hello, as trying to catch up with everyone after 2 weeks away is a nightmare!

Good luck with the job hunt & the marking of homework(yuk:jelous:!)

I like the bikini buying even tho no hol booked..its the type of thing i would do! xx

morning guys :) got stressed midweek with a horrendous year 8 class and went off on a few day wobbler :p back on this morning and determined my hard work earlier in the week will not be wasted!

got loads of jobs to apply for, so will be spending my saturday night applying for those while Matty is out on the drink (of which he swore less than a week ago that he would never have a single sip ever again :p)

Hey petal. just wanted to pop by to say hello - I don't think I could drink 5 malibu's at the moment nevermind more! I had 4 small g&t's last week and was pretty drunk!

Hope you're having a fab weekend and good luck with the applications xxx

oh no rach i feel quite sick:jelous:
That poor violated cat!
Thats made me dislike dogs even more now!:D

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back