Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done hun!

xx

You clever girl you! Well done:D

well, i found out french toast is eggy bread which i hate, and cherry compote is like jam.. and i dont like that either :p

so i settled for 2 thin slices granary toast (2.5) and philadelphia light (1) :p

matty ate all the french toast though as he loves it.. strange boy! smell churns my tummy :(

total points for today: 21 points :) + 2 AP

dead chuffed :D

tomorrows plan:

B - 40g weetos (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 2 slices bread (3) ham (1) pease pud (1) grapes (1) 2 satsumas (0.5) mullerlight (1.5)
T - sticky chicken with jasmine rice (says 6 in mag, but will say 8 as i usually go over!)
S -

total: 19.5 points

Hey rach :)

thanks for the message on my diary, looks like your doing great :)

hope your okies xx

Well done on the 3lbs weight loss! Hope you're having a good day!xx

Well done hun fantastic result and totally deserved! x

Well done Rach on the 3 lbs off slendid stuff
I'm with you on the French toast though revolting yuck!!
Have a lovely day

Oh I love french toast yummy

i loooove eggy bread <3.. lol.. not sweet though.. i dont get that :S weirdos.. lol..

Your tea for tonight sounds lush!! im gonna have a read through of the magazine in a bit..
xxxx

3lbs!!!! Well done Rach that's bloody brilliant!!! You're amazing!xx

Big congrats on the 3lb :D

Well done hun on another 3 off!
I love fried bread but havnt had it for years!
Eggy bread is too eggy!
Whats the difference between them & french toast?
x

Eggy bread is French toast according to Ww - I've never had French toast before so couldn't tell you if there's a difference but I really didn't like what I made last night.. And not to be big headed but pretty sure it wasn't my cooking skills as matty ate the lot!

Anyway, primary school was much better today. Yesterday I was in nursery and my god it was awful I can't hack the needy snotty little children who poo themselves far too regularly!

Today I was supposed to be in year 1 but was in year 2 as the class teacher was out on a course - how sneaky - draft a free almost qualified teacher in instead of paying for supply! I had to do PE (oh dear!) literacy, numeracy (which was capacity dealing with water.. I am not dry :p)

I was helping with the SEN kids - lots with physical disabilities and my my having to pick them up all day must have earned me some AP :p

even if I haven't, waiting on Cat, Michael and Dylan for some swimming now :) feeling rather on the hungry side I can tell you now! Really looking forward to my chicken later :D

cheers guys :D chicken was yummy, though i didnt do enough free veg to go with and so ended up having a taste the difference cheese and black pepper muffin with l.f. margarine and O.M.G it was worth every last point.. yuuuuuuuuuuum :D

B - 40g weetos (2.5) 1/4pt skimmed (0.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) ham (1) pease pud (1) grapes (1) 3 satsumas (1) mullerlight (1.5)
T - chicken breast (2.5) sticky marinade (2) 1/2pk uncle bens long grain rice (2.5) spinach, cauliflower (0) ketchup (0.5)
S - 6 crackerbread (1.5) doritos salsa (0.5) sainsburys ttd cheese and black pepper muffin (4) 2 tsp l.f. margarine (1)

26 points.. i really can't add up :p i was adamant i'd be bang on 24 points before i ate the muffin! Ah well, i did go swimming with Cat so i must've earned at least 1/2 an AP :p

also, got a new favourite song for the gym - Pendulum - Watercolour.. its absolutely amazing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back