Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh that muffin does sound good !!

Call me crazy,but i like working with younger kids,older ones are far too lippy and i dont like the fact that some of them are bigger than me !!

I used to work in a day nursery and loved it-nappies held no fear for me-except on my very 1st day when i suddenly realsied that I had never changed a boy before-and they have lots of extra places that need cleaning!!

Oooh sticky chicken sounds nice.. i saw it in the magazine and might give it a whirl..! Im quite excited about going to aqua fit.. lol.. might try to find a swimming cossie that actually covers my boobs fully.. lol :S
Hope you have a good day
xxxxxx

you'll want to for aquafit as you do bounce about quite a bit! :) its really good though i used to love going!

aanyway :D good morning!

food update as usual:

B - 6 crackerbread (1.5) philadelphia light (1.5) alfalfa sprouts (0) w.t. ham (1)
L - 2 slices bread (3) w.t. ham (1) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) l.f. dressing (0.5) 1 satsuma (0.5) 1 clementine (0.5) 1 apple (0.5) mullerlight (1.5)
T -
S -

trying to be less snacky today as I am going to make either Thai peanut curry or chicken and lentil masala but both are quite high pointed for the sauces even after trying to WW tweak them :)

hope everyone has a good day, will catch up with you all tonight after I have been to the gym :) xxx

Good morning Rach. Hope you enjoy the gym later! :)
Thai peanut curry? I've never tried that but it sounds yummy! Hope you're having a good day! xx

also, got a new favourite song for the gym - Pendulum - Watercolour.. its absolutely amazing! :D

I love this too!

Might have to pick your brains later. I have been looking into becoming a teacher for a while!:) xx

well i got a call from CLV saying i hadnt marked some stuff, so of course i came home, stressed and panicked and scoffed loads of food. in total, 3 slices of bread (4.5) a jar of beef and onion paste (3) 5 crackerbread (1.5) and some mushroom soup (2).

to credit myself, i was heading for the box of nutrigrain bars and by golly i wouldve eaten 2 boxes of them and i strangely feel much more in control seen as my binges are usually cereal bars, crisps and chocolate.. or anything grab-able.

Matty has just made the chicken and lentil masala for me.. it was beautiful for 9.5 points each including cous cous :D

laid watching coronation street now and generally feeling very very full :p

had to cancel gym tonight because of all the marking but PT session tomorrow.

Aw Hun I hope you are less stressed now and not to worry about that binge, like u said it could have been crisps and chocolate which is where I would head, you'll have it worked off in the gym in no time at all.

Is the chicken lentil masala in this months ww mag? I need some new recipes but ww is rubbish for making all the recipes for 4 people and I'm doing it myself so it's a nightmare

Xx

noooo it was an older one which was originally potato and lentil, matty likes meat in his meals though.. recipe was pretty simple but sooo tasty:

depends how much chicken you want but we used a breast each -

2 chicken breasts (6)
75g red lentils (3.5)
jar chicken tikka masala ww sauce (4)
onion
spinach
vegetable stock

brown off the onions, added the lentils and half a pint of vegetable stock and simmer until the stock is absorbed. Cook the chicken in a separate pan, then mix everything together with the ww sauce. Simmer for a few minutes then add the spinach and cover until wilted. Serve with rice / whatever you like.. i had half a pack of ainsley harriots cous cous :)

served two as really big meals but i think was worth it :) was lush x

that sounds lush..! Shame about the marking though.. and the thing is learning about binges etc.. and it seems to me you know your triggers and what you do.. So well done for not going all out.. cos i know how easy that is.. lol..
Hope you get to the gym tomorrow..
xxx

Great food as usual Rach. Hope the marking got sorted out and you're more relaxed now

M

well i am back on the points now :D well, i was on the points yesterday i never came off.. i just ate too many :p

i have my PT session later at the gym, I'm not sure if I am looking forward to it or not... but I am going all the same :) I have just had a bit of a wobbler at Matty.. for once in my life i have had a bit of a lie in (until half 7) and i come down.. lunch? nah.. cat fed and watered? nah.. her litter tray sorted? ..nah.

He's been up since quarter past 6 and every morning i pretty much do all those things and make him some breakfast.. hes now whinging that hes going to work hungry and hes just going to have to go buy a subway as someone couldnt be bothered to do his sarnies... yeah, i know who couldnt be bothered you arrogant arsehole.. YOU! :p

So hes gone out of the door in a huff cause I called him an arse.. lol :p so i've "happily" pottered along with my chores and am just about to get ready to head out to school. Looking forward to today as I know I'm doing Science with the kids and they're planting seeds :D i'm going to get muuucky! hahaha!

food for today:

B - the last cheese and black pepper muffin (4) 15g philadelphia light (0.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) w.t. ham (1) tomato (0) mullerlight (1.5) 2 clementines (1)
T - Garlicky chicken with jacket potato (think its 6.. will have to go check the mag again!) free veg (0)
S - nutrigrain bar for pre-PT (2)

total: 19 points

Enjoy your PT sesh! Did i read somewhere that he is rather easy on the eyes?;) x

:D Have a good day Rach
hope you do enjoy your PT session

Don't worry to much about Matty, thats men folk for you Brucie would rather cram the bin to bursting than actually take the friggin thing out :8855:

Why do you lot think i wont have lee move in with me?
Cos he would do all these things you lot moan about & quite frankly im a bit unhinged & anal when it comes to tidyness etc etc & i would lose it almost every day!

Keep him at arms length thankyou & all is peaceful here:D x

cheers guys :) well am in a much better mood this evening :)

i am within points!!! :D

I have been to the gym for my PT session and had a program made out for me, I have been doing squats, deadlifts and lunges.. and looking at how they should be done properly.. as well as being mortified at the weights i'm supposed to be pulling.. (about double what i have been :p LOL).

school was tiring today.. I am just not a primary person at all. Love the kids, but having the same class all day every day is just mad!

Garlicky chicken on hold for another day - Matty was kind enough to make fajitas for me so I love him very very much atm :D

B - sainsburys ttd cheese and black pepper muffins (4) 15g philadelphia light (0.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) w.t. ham (1) tomato (0) mullerlight (1.5) 2 clementines (1)
T - 2 wraps (5) 1/2 chicken breast (1.5) peppers, onions (0) fajita packet mix (1) 1/3 pot doritos salsa (0.5) lettuce (0)
S - rice crispie square (2.5) two barratt flumps (1)

total: 22.5 points :D

laid emptying the sky+ - just watched Tracey Barlow get what she deserves and now watching Junior Apprentice from last night and waiting with crossed fingers that Zoe will get kicked off with her terrible bleached hair and red lipstick!

Ello u - sorry not been around for a while - diet out of control yet again :eek:

school was tiring today.. I am just not a primary person at all. Love the kids, but having the same class all day every day is just mad!
LMAO - try working with the same 1:1 child all day, every day for four years - you go stir crazy :8855: Seriously so glad you got a placement sorted!!!

Take care my lovely and congrats on that fine loss this week :) xxx

thanks Jax, cant wait to come visit you lot soon again.. miss you all loads!

Well, this morning i have stirred it up a little bit as am having the same lunch.. so instead of getting stuck in a rut i've had:

B - vanilla mullerlight (1.5) handful blueberries and 2 strawberries cut up (0.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) w.t. ham (1.5) tomato (0) 2 satsumas (0.5) apple (0.5) packet walkers kangaroo crisps (2)
T -
S -

Not sure what I am making for tea tonight.. I am off to the gym again though so i'm sure whatever I have will be well earned :) x

Oh the joys of being single, but glad you love him again today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back