Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a 1-1 draw.. so all i heard was "oh it was rubbish" "what a load of.." "england didnt do us proud as a nation today.."

I went out last night and did a little bit of food shopping while it was on as i was bored stiff and didnt want to stuff my face. As i've done okay at wi the last two weeks i "treated" myself to a big pot of cottage cheese (love the stuff) so for breakfast i've had :D

B - 225g jacket potato (2.5) and 200g cottage cheese (2.5)
L -
T - rump steak (8) potatos (3) and carrots, leek and peas (0.5)

going out for my mums birthday tonight, so going to have myself a nice big rump steak to fill me up :)

Mattys obsessed with anything chicken atm, so no doubt my lunch will be something to do with chicken! :p

off to the gym with him this morning (well, when he gets up :p) and until then, watching a rather old Hugh Grant film called Extreme Measures.. its not bad for a pre-millenium film lol.. makes me feel dead old though :p

Weekends are so quiet and remind me how much I lack a social life! Sat in Regis ATM having my hair done. I am quickly learning to dislike having blonde done as buggar me my head is stinging like mad! Had a 6 inch turkey and salad subway for lunch which was lush - 4.5 points :)

Hope I stay in my points today as a nice result on the scales tomorrow would be great :) x

i think the pts for subway is really good.. nom nom..
I need to charge my battery.. just as i got your message my phone died!!
xx

Only some parts of Oldbury Lydia

The 'twig' has been donated to the bbq lighting kit for later.

HAve a lovely weekend !!

Firstly - OY!! :D

Hiya Rach

You should see if they have a meetup group in your area - that'd sort your social life - I hardly have a spare moment since I joined mine!

Loving the amount of exercise you're doing at the mo - the weight will be falling off ya!

Luv ya
Twigs
xx

subway is great and i have it stuffed with all the salad going bar red onion (cant stand the stuff :p)

if i have the points i often get a footlong :D

Twigs, where have you been.. missed you! Not sure I have that much time but it would be pretty nice :)

well, mums cancelled tonight as she's not well.. so i am in the house already and we're planning a different tea. We went and bought some proper knives and a sharpener today so Matty has been happily testing the sharpener out in the kitchen..

think we're going to try the thai peanut curry for tea as i had saved loads of points for the meal out.. disappointed we're not going but at the same time i think its almost like a saving grace after dominos on friday! :p

B - jacket potato (2.5) with 200g cottage cheese (2.5)
L - turkey breast and all the salad subway, no sauce or cheese (4.5)
T - thai peanut chicken curry (7) 80g brown rice (4) sharwoods mini naan (2.5)
S - ww hot chocolate (1) 2 chinese pears (1)

total: 25 points (2 over but i went to gym this morning so mustve cancelled at least one of those :p)

..definitely think the ww chocolate is nice, but not sure if its nice enough for the extra half a point on the options.. it is definitely more chocolatey, but its quite sickly after a while.. but then again i'm not a big fan of sweet so could just be my taste. No skin off my nose for getting it anyway, as it was free on my ww mag :)

Last edited:
i wasnt sure - didnt know if olives were counted in the 4 points or not, so counted it as 4.5?

also, curry was absolutely lush and i am soooo full now. Peanuts really added to the taste so were worth the extra points i think :) x

Last edited:
Your food has sounded delicious this weekend hun, shame your not getting out tonight though.

That curry sounds fab :D

I am very impressed with all this gyming too, you def deserve a fab loss this weekend with the amount of effort you've put in

Have a lovely evening hun

xxx

evening Rach, sorry your night out got cancelled but hope your mum feels better soon. You are the second person in 2days to mention steak and now i want some !!

The girls send their love and Noni says she hopes you come to visit again soon- i said maybe in the summer hols ?

"treated" myself to a big pot of cottage cheese (love the stuff) so for breakfast i've had :D
I loves cottage cheese too!
Did you know that the value stuff is lower in fat than the diet stuff??
This applies esp in tescos!

4 more weeks of the footy rach,we are only 3days in.......groan:(

Any luck in finding anyone to go on hol?
If we had thought about it before we could have done a girls thing & escaped the world cup! Too late now but if we are still on here in another 4years time;)! xx

Charly - dont wanna sound negative but if I am, i hope its only for the friends and not cause i'm still battling the bulge :D

Jane, you know am defo coming in the hols :) miss my little angels far too much and of course, Mr iPhone will come with me for Noni ;) haha!

Kals, curry was really nice - its coming into yours and Nik's diaries which has inspired me now i have a little more time to get cooking some more :) already planning out my meals in my head for tomorrow haha :) x

i think a girly minis holiday would be fab :D somewhere hot and cheap - turkey might be a good girly cheap as chips holiday? :D X

well i have the bikinis ready LOL :p

good morning :D well i ordered another 2 bikinis yesterday.. a beautiful green one from River Island and a 50's palm print halter neck one from New Look.. and i am done, i promise :p

Uni in an hour.. weird to be finished my training but dead excited as I got a phone call this morning to say I am going to be a Year 7 tutor - so I am involved in the transition days in June :) woohoo!

food for today is boring so far... fajitas or moroccan chicken for tea, not sure which but it will be after WI and aquafit with Cat :D

B - 30g cornflakes (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - heinz lentil soup (2.5)
T -
S - wotsits grab bag (3) 2 apples (1)

total: 8.5 points so far..

A girl can never have too many bikins...1 for every day of the hol for me;) x

Well done on your 3lb loss whilst I was away :) Seems that 3 was the magic number, every diary I've caught up on has had a 3lb loss!

Hello hunny, I'm back again for yet another re-start!!! Absolutely thrilled to see things are going so well for you diet and exercise-wise - Can't wait to hear the WI result!!! You must be so excited to hear that you are a Y7 form tutor - Omi is dead jealous - she is stood beside me grinning like a cheshire cat and saying over and over - "cool" lol. She sends her love as do the other monkeys. Take care my lovely and hopefully catch up soon xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back