Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for WI hun

xx

well.. i put ON 2lbs.. i suppose i didnt work hard enough to get rid of that pizza.. back to the gym tomorrow :p

just been to aquafit with Cat and it was so much fun, its just a laugh really but i betcha my belly hurts tomorrow! :p

B - 30g cornflakes (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - heinz lentil soup (2.5) 4 crackerbread (1)
T - 3 wraps (7.5) 1 chicken breast (2.5) fajita mix (1) salad (0) doritos sour cream dip (1.5)
S - greggs ham oval bite, no mayo (6) wotsits grab bag (3)

total: 27 points.. new week tomorrow so my attitude is dont care tbh :p i know i should, but i dont. :p gym in the morning after my uni meeting!

also, buggar those 2lbs they are getting kicked to the curb this week as i've just bought new bikinis! :mad:

it was a mega laugh..!! but i feel like i did a bit of a work out too.. like those leg kicking.. omg the minute was agony..!! haha..
See you tomorrow probs.. if my legs work enough to go on a work.. lol!!
xx

cheers guys,

Nik its a sainsburys feed your family for a fiver one.. here's the link:

Sainsbury's online groceries

i only made for two people so halved the recipe.. going to try and make something similar without a jar sauce though as i feel its cheating :p also, would be nice to try and get the points down - couldnt bear to take the peanuts out though! :p Really, could easily only use one chicken breast between two though and i used one each, so that would save a point and a half each which is a start :)

well.. i am off to the gym, then i am off to uni.. then i am off for a walk in the sunshine with Cat and Dyl :D then i am back off to the gym with Matty :p

determined to get these two pounds off i am really annoyed at myself!

started well this morning though - nice protein rich breakfast :)

B - 2 scrambled eggs with a tbsp fat free onken nat. yoghurt (3.5) 1 slice thick toast (2) tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5)
L - asda tomato and mozzarella quiche(5.5) mixed salad (0) l.f. kraft dressing, one serving (0.5)
T -
S - 2 satsumas (0.5)

think for tea i'm going to make chicken and new potato bake with tomato and olive salad, or chicken leek and mushroom gratin..

either one i'm missing ingredients but will sort them at some point i'm sure :p

hope everyone has a lovely day in this lush weather! :) x

ooh that quiche sounds nice!! might give it a try.. cos the WW ones are like that amount of points anyways arent they..
xxx

Hiya rach..
Loving your attitude there girl...i also gained 2lb this week and funny enuf my attitude is the same :eek:...
Good luck for a positive week ahead chuck x

did it remind you of that woman at aquafit i kept pointing at?

THINSPIRATION! :D

anyway, private joke aside.. I have been for my sunshine walk with Dyl and Cat and I have muddy knees from catching baby frogs to show Dyl and grass stains up the back of my legs from having too short of a skirt :p

My quiche was disappointingly average, but I did jazz up my salad with a big fat dollop of houmous.. love the stuff almost as much as cottage cheese :D (ah, the excitement in such a sad life LOL :p)

aaaaanyway.. food for today as I am off out back to the gym now :)

B - 2 eggs scrambled with a tbsp fat free onken nat. yoghurt (3.5) thick slice of toast (2) tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5)
L - asda reduced fat mozzarella and tomato quiche (5.5) salad (0) dressing (0.5) dollop of reduced fat houmous (2)
T - chicken and potato bake with tomato and olive salad (5.5)
S - slice bread (1.5)

total: 21 points so i have 2 to play with should i decide to have a bigger portion of chicken :)

gym time! :p

Last edited:
Was gonna ask how you made the chicken & leek & potato gratin?
But you arent making it:p!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back