Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane theres enough of it atm! :D

..thanks Jess, i think LOL :p

and Cat i had to buy him something! I'm sure when he's older he'll not remember it but i will remind him that Aunty Rach bought him tiny weeny gifts :D

also, very proud of myself.. the downstairs of my house is spotless! Me and Matty have just tackled it as we werent sure it could be done in one day before we have visitors on friday :rotflmao: LOL. Cat is very upset.. all her fluff is gone, her beds gone in the wash, all her hair off the windowsill is gone and all the rose petals she pulled off my flowers have been hoovered up.

I am now laid out like a beached whale trying to cool myself off as I am boiling! :p now.. to keep it tidy until friday :D

just reread my last post and by Cat i meant Amber.. Cat Cat hasnt been sleeping on my windowsill :rotflmao: She's whinging atm - just baked herself on the windowsill and is now laid out on the couch next to me saying its too hot :p

got a few errands to run this morning.. Harry needs some more food and sawdust, parcel needs collecting from Prudhoe, gym needs visiting.. dishes also need doing but i did all of them last night so thinking i may leave those for Matty to do seen as he hoovered the stairs and living room and picked up some bits and pieces (while i hung washing out, put 2 more loads in, swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors, did the dishes and then came in and hoovered the sofas and picked up rubbish) and yet he said last night i didnt pull my fair share of the chores :p i beg to differ!

then this afternoon I am going to a birthday party - yay! :D tooooooby carvery - yum :D

so todays food will be planned accordingly :)

B - 2 slices toast (3) 30g philadelphia light (1) sliced tomato (0) alfalfa (0)
L -
T - toooby carvery :D i was thinking 2-3 slices turkey (3) spoonful of carrots, swede, leeks, spinach, asparagus if they have some (2.5) broccoli (1) and then a spoonful of mash (1) and some gravy (1) but its hot.. so if i'm hot i'm really toying with the idea of cod or yellowfin sole instead.. i tend to lean towards fish on hot days! :)
S -

haha... made me laugh too.. i was like.. "i dont moult or have a bed at your house?!" haha..
We're gonna be at the washington one at 3pm? that ok with you? bring matty if he's not at work too!!
xxxxxx

Enjoy your day hun, carvery sounds goooood! :D

xx

Do you remember when they did the task on BB when they had to eat as many chillis as the could & they were barfing & allsorts:p

My cats sulk when i hoover their beds, takes them a few days before they will sleep in them again!

Enjoy the carvery! x

Have a great day, carvery sounds fab, havent had one for ages, although must admit carverys were more fun on sw cos just had a plate of meat.

Okay - I know i've been a bit awol lately - but this is the most random diary I've ever read!!

We must arrange another meet soon - so I can catch up in person :)

xx

Well i have returned to my random diary :D Twigs we really need a meet i miss yoooooou! Also, its been Jane and yours and Sha's birthdays so we need a celebration before Lydia's birthday!

Jess, i looked at that the other day and thought.. i know someone who says that! :p *thick moment*

had a lovely afternoon with Cat, Michael, Dyl, Matty, Irene and Les (and some others :p) for Dyl's birthday.. his cake was fab - Matty has scoffed his slice and is no doubt looking forward to the possibility of another slice tomorrow haha :D

went to the gym this morning and died a small death :p after my program i went into the room that i stretch in and laid out to stretch.. i felt like i might go to sleep i was so shattered! Spent ages in the shower afterwards and was looked at oddly by many as i had taken my own hair dryer and straighteners to sort my hair out LOL :p

waited for Matty to arrive to eat at Toby.. so was starving haha.. watched everyone else eating their dinners and puddings while he took aaaaaages to get there haha :) but i did enjoy it when i finally got it :D

food for today:

B - 2 slices toast (3) 30g philadelphia light (1) tomato, alfalfa (0)
L - 150g tuna steak (3.5) marinated in soy, garlic and chilli (0) 150g anya potatoes (1.5) bistro salad with 3 sprays salad light balsamic dressing (0)
T - 3 slices turkey (3) 3 small new potatoes (1) broccoli (1) carrots (0.5) cabbage (0.5) onion gravy (3)
S - nutrigrain bar (2) apple (0.5)

total: 20.5 points :D

Irene it has definitely been far too long - we'll have to meet up again soon :)

Carvery .............. yum - might need to go to our local one soon having read about your trip today. You seem to be living at the gym these days - so glad you're in the zone! Have a fab weekend with your visitors xxx

finished off the day with some houmous and carrots (2.5)

total: 23 points

watching sky+'d coronation street and hell, Peter is being a proper beast! Leannes had enough hassle and she's thinking of Janice!

carvery was lush and so worth the visit :) been to the gym quite a lot but fat lot of good it seems to be doing, though hopefully i may say otherwise on monday! :)

Last edited:
tbh, he does have reason to be worried.. i'd pick Nick over him :p

i know this is strange rach but looking on how many people read your diary you have had a full wembley stadium in here , thats blows my mind ( sorry its late xxx)

Phill, i've been around a looooong time (since 2008) and my diary is tagged and open to google as far as i know.. so i get a lot of people maybe having one look and thinking "what a load of waffle - 2 years and she's still battling on the 2 stone mark!" and then never coming back.. plus you get a view for each time you visit as well, and i check all the time to see if people have said anything so if you took away my views there'd probs be about 500 left LOL :D

Nik.. i totally agree on the Peter thing but the new Nick Tilsley.. you know he's bad. If it were still Adam Rickett then i wouldnt be interested at all, but this new one.. yuuuuuuuummy! :D

quick update - Cat, Michael and Dyl coming for tea tonight so i have a round of plans to do this not so sunny morning:

1 - head down to Darlo to drop my mums birthday present and some books for my sis to read on her holidays when she goes tomorrow
2 - head back up past home to Cramlington to go visit guys in school again
3 - head somewhere (thinking a Morrisons for a change) to pick up the bits and pieces for the meal tonight..

..i've had this idea in my head for pudding all week and then yesterday i changed my mind cause it was warm, and today its not so warm so i'm considering changing it back.. just you watch i'll make it and no1 will like it but me :p

also, i've said this a million times but phwwwwwooooar i love toast toppers :D just had the bacon and mushroom one on toast for breakfast and ate it with a knife and fork to trick myself into it being a proper meal :D

B - 2 slices toast (3) mushroom and bacon toast topper (2.5)
L - something very low.. thinking tuna salad / batchelors l.f. chicken soup which would both be (2)
T - 3 course menu which i will get as close to 10 points as possible :D i am not doing too badly atm.. just need to tweak my dessert to be 4 points or less :)
S - 2 satsumas (0.5) apple (0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back