Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I was only thinking tonight how much Peter looked quite fanciable in that rough "I need a drink" way :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha I was watching it at 11pm last night and thought the same thing :D

Have a lovely day Rach, sounds like it's going to be a good one. Oh and thanks for the lovely comments ;)

xxxx

Phill, i've been around a looooong time (since 2008) and my diary is tagged and open to google as far as i know.. so i get a lot of people maybe having one look and thinking "what a load of waffle - 2 years and she's still battling on the 2 stone mark!" and then never coming back.. plus you get a view for each time you visit as well, and i check all the time to see if people have said anything so if you took away my views there'd probs be about 500 left LOL :D

just been on google earth you can see it from space lol

anyway how are you any plans for tonight xxx:D

I must be weird cos there is no-one remotely fanciable in corrie!

Now jack branning from enders...oh yes!:p xx

hahaha Phil you're a loon :p

yes, Cat, Michael and Dyl are coming for tea so I am cooking and we're all (well, i say all, but probs Matty and Michael will and i will keep an eye as i have a bet on the score, but in general us girls plus Dyl won't) going to watch the England game.

just got in from all my chores - done some washing and hung it out and quickly grabbing some lunch before i start prepping for tea :)

Sun's shining again so i have fixed the dilemma by providing a choice for dessert LOL :D

Charly.. whaaaaaaat. Do you not think Jason is a looker? :p

and hello, what about Kieran behind the bar :D now yes PLEASE!

Just adding my daily points too or i'll forget!

B - 2 slices bread (3) toast topper (2.5)
L - 125g salmon fillet (4) 2 tbsp kidney beans to finish them off (0.5)
T - (10)
S - solero ice lolly (1.5) harvest chewee cereal bar (1)

total: 22 points :D

Last edited:
Am I the only non corrie or eastenders person here then? Cant stand any of the soaps, my own life is sad enough without watching any more misery ;) Although if I rememebr correctly corrie does have a few grins from time to time

Have a great night

hahaha Phil you're a loon :p

yes, Cat, Michael and Dyl are coming for tea so I am cooking and we're all (well, i say all, but probs Matty and Michael will and i will keep an eye as i have a bet on the score, but in general us girls plus Dyl won't) going to watch the England game.

just got in from all my chores - done some washing and hung it out and quickly grabbing some lunch before i start prepping for tea :)

Sun's shining again so i have fixed the dilemma by providing a choice for dessert LOL :D

something with bananas i think ( just fancy one) and yes i am mad ;)

bananas.. :jelous:

dont know what put me off them but i avoid them pretty much unless theres nothing else i can binge on in one of my bingeworthy moods :p if i think about it.. its probably that i think 1.5 minimum for a banana is just theft! :p

well, Cat, Michael and Dyl have just left.. had a really nice night and I hope the food went down well. At least i know that Matty liked it as he is honest about my creations :)

menu was:

Squash and red pepper soup (1)

---------

Garlic chicken with anya potatoes, tenderstem broccoli and green beans (6)

---------

Gooey lemon pudding (3) or Eton Mess (2.5)

quite proud of myself, and the lemon pudding i thought was luuuush.. so lush i have eaten two and am over my points by 3.. :p

Rach,you are turning into quite the domestic goddess !! menu sounds lovely.
Used to be a major soap fan , before the teletubbies melted my brain LOL

Hope you have a lovely weekend

Irene I have two left.. shall i bring them up to you on the way upto glasgow tomorrow hahaha :D

..don't actually think they will make it.. i might have to eat them :p

we loved it!! i can't believe the soup was 1 pt.. thats unreal!!! it was creamy and nommy.. i NEED the recipe..
it was all lush.. dyl kept diving for my plate.. so i had to share with him.. despite him having his tea before we came out! lol..
michael loved your lemon dessert.. i also need the recipe for that.. and the garlic chicken.. nom nom
Thanks so much again for having us.. we had a wonderful time!
xxx

soup is dead dead easy - for 4 people:

1 butternut squash, peeled and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped and deseeded
2 veg stock cubes
1.2l water
100g philadelphia light

bung your onion in the pan for a few minutes to soften, add the veg, cubes and water and simmer for around half an hour until soft. Stick it all in the blender and whizz until smooth, stir in the 100g philadelphia light at the end before serving. Voila. Tastes nice without the philadelphia light too if you want a 0 point soup :)

for the gooey lemon puddings:

3 eggs, seperated
150g caster sugar
50g self raising flour
2 lemons, zest and juice
25g low fat spread
225ml skimmed milk

Use a wooden spoon to mix the caster sugar and low fat spread until its fluffy and pale coloured. Then mix in your egg yolks one at a time until smooth. Then fold in your flour, mix in your milk, zest and juice.

In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until firm but not stiff. Then fold this into the other mixture. Pour these into pudding bowls / ramekins and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 160C.

off to Glasgow now in the car :) hope the day cheers up! x

Glasgow on a day like today will be hell, be tripping over junkies and alkies and 'seasonal alkies' (the "oh its nice...lets walk the street drinking all day for the sake of it) in the streets!

soup is dead dead easy - for 4 people:

1 butternut squash, peeled and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped and deseeded
2 veg stock cubes
1.2l water
100g philadelphia light

bung your onion in the pan for a few minutes to soften, add the veg, cubes and water and simmer for around half an hour until soft. Stick it all in the blender and whizz until smooth, stir in the 100g philadelphia light at the end before serving. Voila. Tastes nice without the philadelphia light too if you want a 0 point soup :)

for the gooey lemon puddings:

3 eggs, seperated
150g caster sugar
50g self raising flour
2 lemons, zest and juice
25g low fat spread
225ml skimmed milk

Use a wooden spoon to mix the caster sugar and low fat spread until its fluffy and pale coloured. Then mix in your egg yolks one at a time until smooth. Then fold in your flour, mix in your milk, zest and juice.

In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until firm but not stiff. Then fold this into the other mixture. Pour these into pudding bowls / ramekins and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 160C.

think i will be pinching that rach xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back