Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i havent been to the gym yet.. had to nip to Sedgefield to do my CRB check, then realised didnt have trainers so went in search of fishy bargains at sainsburys for lunch.. none to be had so got a piece of tuna anyway :p and 3 boxes apricots for a quid a piece - oh yeah :D

so i had jamaican jerk seasoned tuna with 1/2 bag sainsburys bistro salad, 2 points worth of coleslaw and a tbsp salad cream.

i'm home long enough to finally validate my WW monthly pass for tonight and to pick up trainers then off to the gym. I WILL go.. its the going thats the hard part im pretty good when i'm there! :p

Good luck for wi tonight Rach. Glad you had a good weekend.x

i lost 1.5lbs.. not the 2 that i gained last week but i feel more positive than i thought i would :p

bad news.. pulled my achilles tendon on the treadmill at the gym.. so i have to stop my treadmill interval training for 5 days.. i am still allowed to go and do other things like cross trainer, weights etc.. but nothing that puts strain on my tendon. So i ended up doing 15 minutes at the gym LOL.. but i went to aquafit tonight with Cat which was fab :)

Well done on the loss Rach thats really great.

ouch for the injury though. I've always said exercise was dangerous and to be avoided where possible. Hope its not too painful

I quite fancy aqua aerobics at least theres no getting hot and sweaty.

Have a great day tomorrow

aquafit is fab vanda - you get chatting to loads of people too as most are quite old ladies and they're dead friendly :) me and Cat are youngest people by at least 25 years haha!

its not strenuous and if you go with a friend its really quite fun and just a good laugh :D

Morning rach..
WELL DONE on yer weightloss this week..
Ouch to yer leg though take it easy...have a nice day chuck x

good morning guys :) well, foot feels mucho bettero this morning after a good sleep, so of course i'm not going to test it running but i am going swimming with Cat and Dyl at some point so shall push my swimming ability and swim at least half a mile. We're going to the newly opened Gateshead pool and Dyl has his new neoprene swimsuit to keep him warm that his Aunty Rach bought him for his birthday :D

i am not liking these hot nights.. i wake up every morning feeling knackered as i cant sleep so well when its warm so i toss and turn all night. Feel awful as well as Matty is still working and having to be up for work at 6:15.. i feel less guilty for him now that I make his lunch and generally (didnt this morning :p) get up and make him breakfast while he irons his shirts and gets ready :p

going to veg for a bit and watch last nights Biggest Loser me thinks. My aim for the next 4 weeks is to lose 2lbs a week. That will bring me down to near my lowest weight for summer.. and then after that carry on as I can. I know 2lbs is achievable if i stick to it, and i will try not to be disappointed if i dont manage it.. but i really want it. I don't know if its related, but since having my implant my appetite has been bigger and since coming back onto WW i have found it quite difficult to stick to points. I suppose it could be a mix of that and the exercise as i have been gymming and swimming alot, so as i am resting my foot until saturday i might see a difference.

Going to the Tow Moor tonight.. been up here for 5 years now and this will be my first visit :p

food for today:

B - slice bread (1.5) 100g strawberries (0.5) 2 mullerlights (3)
L - salmon in watercress sauce (3.5) broccoli, carrots (0) medium jacket potato (2.5)
T - not sure yet!

well.. i got antsy about resting so i just did an hour's "Carnival Dance Workout" off FitnessTV (gotta love the sky :p) with the gayest but most fantastic instructor ever.. nice sweat on, low impact and achilles tendon seems to be holding up :D

..best put some clothes on that dont have holes in the bum though before i go out :p

booked my nurses appointment for next monday so hoping i can talk them into giving me a gym referral on the cheap :p

Congrats on the loss!

Glad you enjoyed Glasgow!

Well done on the loss my lovely.

Enjoy your swimming!

I dont like hot nights either - it's ok during the day but i get really restless at night:(xx

So glad you had a loss - and remember a loss is a loss however small!!! Glad your achilles is a wee bit better - Beth says thanks for the hugs but she'd rather the real thing LOL. Good luck with your new swiming spree. Am off for my din dins now - fingers crossed that I'm good and stick to my 2 side dishes cos I'm starving xxx

Cheers guys, Nik I think you might have to be a certain weight but will of course quiz the life out of the nurse come Monday and will let you know asap!

Went swimming with Cat and Dyl but got no swimming done so am happy I did my carnival dance workout (2AP)

going to walk around the hoppins tonight and avoid all things food related!

Food for the day:

B - 2 mullerlight (3) slice bread (1.5) 100g strawberries (0.5)
L - 2 pieces salmon in watercress sauce (5) 250g jacket potato (2.5) broccoli (0)
T - sausage casserole (6) green beans (0)
S - 4 apricots (1)

total: 21.5 points :)

Just had sausage casserole for tea which was lush (6) leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back