Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Jax you can do this - lots of water to fill a gap :) Beth will get real hugs soon I promise! X

Well done on your loss Rach. And wishing you lots of luck in your 2lb a week target. I have to say your meals always sounds yummy. I tried your butternut and pepper soup at weekend and it was so delicious.

I'm liking the sound of fitness tv, a bit of variety stops the boredom setting in.

I'd like to come swimming too but a tad far for me to travel. Have a great day xx

Well done on the loss, poppet :) I think the implant might well be affecting your appetite, birth control can do that. One pill I was on made me eat and eat.

Well I have made it safely home and to bed without a single mouthful of fair food or other food bringing me to day 1's completion 100% :D

feel rather queasy from a visit to some of the hoppins more extreme rides! X

thanks hun :)

well, i've tried something new today and i was quite surprised at how nice it was :)

B - 2 mullerlights (3)
L - salmon (4) mixed vegetables (1)
T - pizza express leggera (8)
S - 1/2 pink grapefruit with 2tsp splenda (0.5) carrot and apple soup (0) bread bun (2.5)

total: 19 points :)

(and thanks Cat, will try v. hard :D)

off to the hoppins again tonight - second night in a row :p

well.. i got antsy about resting so i just did an hour's "Carnival Dance Workout" off FitnessTV (gotta love the sky :p) with the gayest but most fantastic instructor ever.. nice sweat on, low impact and achilles tendon seems to be holding up :D

..best put some clothes on that dont have holes in the bum though before i go out :p

booked my nurses appointment for next monday so hoping i can talk them into giving me a gym referral on the cheap :p

Oh I love fitness TV!!

i lost 1.5lbs.. not the 2 that i gained last week but i feel more positive than i thought i would :p

bad news.. pulled my achilles tendon on the treadmill at the gym.. so i have to stop my treadmill interval training for 5 days.. i am still allowed to go and do other things like cross trainer, weights etc.. but nothing that puts strain on my tendon. So i ended up doing 15 minutes at the gym LOL.. but i went to aquafit tonight with Cat which was fab :)

Well done on the loss and ouch re the tendon, you must take care of yourself hun that can be nasty!

cheers guys.. well here ends day 2, still 100% :D

B - 2 mullerlights (3)
L - salmon (4) (forgot to turn the ring on, so ended up with a piece of salmon and no accompaniments as was in a rush :p)
T - zizzi's linguine gamberi (9) diet coke (0) 1/2 portion mixed olives (1.5)
S - 1/2 pink grapefruit with 2tsp splenda (0.5) carrot and apple soup (0) bread bun (2.5)

total: 20.5 :D

went for my PT session after all and was subjected to something called 10 rounds of hell.. basically i had to do 10 reps of an exercise for round 1, 10 reps of a new exercise and 10 reps of the previous exercises for round 2 and so on.. these were made up of:

1. dead lift high pulls
2. squats
3. ball presses
4. left leg lunges
5. right leg lunges
6. left side twisted sit ups
7. right side twisted sit ups
8. left arm pull ins
9. right arm pull ins

..didnt make to 10 rounds as the hour was up.. i was beetroot purple, shaking, sweating and having to hold onto Mike (PT) as i was feeling queasy and dizzy.. it was all good though as i then got him testing my range of stretch movement.. which basically meant him sat on top of me bending my legs and so on..

..so worth 25 pounds and all that pain.. just for 5 minutes stretch time :p he is GORGEOUS!

i have of course waited for Matty to retire for the night to type this hahaha.. don't want to upset him with my droolings.. though of course i am only looking.. or touching.. but technically only through body contact.. i'm not groping him or anything LOL :p

tomorrow, no idea what the plan is food wise other than i will be having italian again at Uno's on the quayside for a mates birthday. Sounds awful but shes not been the best friend i've ever had over the last few months.. but i want to see other people who are going, plus the food is divine.. so can't miss out LOL :p

spending a few quality minutes with Amber before bed as she has obviously missed me.. she is curled up in the crook of my arm drooling over my top :)

na night all xxx

I had a good chuckle reading this. Just for one brief moment you almost had me convinced going to a personal trainer would be a good thing, but knowing my luck would end up with emmazon and not commando.

Have a good day tomorrow

Vanda, i'm telling you.. it was so worth it :p you get to pick your trainer as well which I think is fab :D they're all blooming adonises apart from one lass who just looks totally out of place but is picked by all the insecure skinny girls to be trained by.. so they look better than her LOL :p

hurting today.. my bum and my armpits hurt the most.. who woulda thought you'd have muscles in your armpits! :p

next door (the bf changing every 5 mins Candice who replaced stalker Cheryl) has a dog atm - not sure what type of dog it is.. but its proper crying and i can hear it though the walls.. poor thing. They were chatting outside and I know its only a puppy though and it sounds so sad :( dying to go round and ask if i can take it for a walk and give it some company!

laid out being a lazy buggar, just about to put last nights biggest loser on and eat another peach.. they remind me of hot summer holidays abroad where the fruit just tastes unreal :)

think i might be seeing Cat at some point today for a costa (mmmmm vanilla frescato.. beautiful :D) and apart from that.. nothing planned until my friends birthday tonight! Think i will play safe with olives to start and either pasta pomodoro / arrabiatta or pasta gamberi / marinara as theyre my favourites anyway and the EOG points them as no more than 12 points altogether :).

todays food plan includes something from the freezer.. i still have 2 loaves of bread and 4 wraps that need to go in and have no space! :p

obviously so.. ive just woken up - didnt see even a minute of biggest loser.. just fell asleep on the couch like an old woman.

only woke up cause my mum rang me - forgot i'd promised to go down and house-sit for the virgin man coming :p no frescato for me then :(

food for today:

B - 2 slices bread (3) sainsburys bgty tomato soup (2) 2 peaches (1)
L - 2 slices toast (3) bacon and mushroom toast topper (2.5) salad if there is any at my mothers.. (0)
T - olives (3) pasta gamberi (9)
S - 1/2 grapefruit with 2 tsp splenda (0.5)

total: 23

hurt all over now for sleeping on the couch at all random angles :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back