Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy a very restful rest of the weekend recharging your batteries. I'm with you on the detention malarky, children need some discipline and a sharp poke in the eye if your class are anything to go by.

Im sure it will settle down soon xx

Bigs Hugs Rachey !! we had a new behavior tracker introduced last year and NO ONE uses it right !!

right, today is d-day!

B - 2 slices toast (3) 2 slices back bacon (3) grilled mushroom (0) tomato ketchup (1)
L - campbells l.f. mushroom soup (2)
T - eating out
S - sugar free jelly (0.5)

i'm eating out today and tomorrow but just cause i am, doesnt mean i cant be good for the rest of the day!

finally finished marking.. my first classes work :p one more class to go.. then lesson planning commences!

I am so gymming it tomorrow morning.. i need to destress! :p

Your job sounds stress city Rach so hats off to you, it's good you have the gym as a place to vent though, will stop you going insane! Is teaching everything you hoped it would be when you started training?

Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy the meals out xx

1/2 a sachet is 0 points, but i always have a full sachet which is enough calories to be 0.5. i know a lot of people insist its always free but i'm just anal and like to follow the technical rules, even though i often eat cereal out of the box and dont count that.. i'm just a hypocrite Clarri :p

well, i had cajun sea bass on salad, followed by salmon in sun dried tomato sauce, followed by sticky toffee pudding and custard and a slice of birthday cake..

----------------------------------

todays line ^

there will be another one tomorrow night i'm sure LOL!

I agree with Sandy, the calories stay in the box :p

Cajun Seabass sounds devine, hope it was nice! And sticky toffee pud.... OMM I could munch that just now...!

Hope your weekend eating out is going well! :D Slightly jealous, but I feel I will catch up this week ;)

Have a great week Miss!! x

Oooh at the Cajun Seabass that sounds really yummy Rach
I've not had Seabass before for some strange reason
although i've seen it quite a bit is it boney at all ?
I don't do fish bones haha!!

I like a bit of sea bass, I've never found it to be boney Kals

Hope today is a lovely chilling one Rach and you are recharged ready for the week ahead, which I am sure will be a great one xx

Hey hon, hope the kids haven't been giving you too much hassle this week... (just lock em in a cupboard or something...but I never said that.... :p)

xx

Kals, seabass is amazing i love it. i'm a big fish person - only thing im not overly fussed on is swordfish.

really tired this week, struggling to catch up with my sleep, but only half day tomorrow so hopefully get a bit extra rest tonight :)

Morning rach..
Hmm to the sticky toffee pudding :)

Hope you manage to catch up with yer sleep later today or at least can chillax after the hlf day chuck x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back