Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT is basically computers Clarri, or to be technical, Information and Communication Technology :)

and yeah Vanda, not great when i can eat for 4! :p

Glad the toe is better Rach and that you are still managing the gym. Its good that both you and Matty have jobs you like.

M

Morning rach i hope you are giving that child what for today!

Mini cheddars are the devils work,but i used to buy the normal size big packs (like a pack of biscuits) & polish 1 of them off,they are soo more-ish!

x

Hey Rach, hope your Monday is being kind to you chick, and I just wanted to say cheers for your lovely comments in my diary, much appreciated.

xx

thanks Sloth! whereabouts are you from? :)

and yeah Clarri, weeks not been too bad, but not great either.. had an observation yesterday and it was deemed satisfactory - i would want good or outstanding. Got another one tomorrow and i am less confident.

I feel like i'm letting these kids down. Its not a nice feeling at all :(

Morning Rach,

you know what they say, Rome wasn,t built in one day;)

It must be hard not to feel like your letting people down, but everyone has to start somewhere hun x

Try not to let it knock your confidence, I know its easy for me to say, :rolleyes:

Hope you have a good day x

Hey hon, don't put yourself down, I'm sure you're doing a really great job, kids that age can sometimes be hard to crack, I've had them that age in my youth group up till now where it's sometimes taken us a term or more to get them on an even keel, but you will get there, I believe in you :) xx

There's no way you'd be letting them kids down Rach
You put so much into your work and its about them adjusting to you as a teacher and you getting the measure of them hun
Its early days yet.

Hey hun!

aw there is no way you are letting those kids down, you are so focussed and determined and like Jo said Rome wasn't built in a day. Just remember the person doing the oservation had to start somewhere too, you are a fab teacher and don't let someone let you think differently.

Well done on all the gyming too, I'm knackered just reading about it

Hope you've had a lovely day

xxx

I know people who've been teaching for years who have been judged as satisfactory. It's your first term-i think its good-and I alos know that you will be judged as excellent one of these days !!

Its rubbish when you have to take critisism that isnt really even useful...satsifactory! pah!
Keep at it rach i would have loved to have a young & trendy teacher like you,all mine were old farts! x

had an observation yesterday and it was deemed satisfactory - i would want good or outstanding. Got another one tomorrow and i am less confident.

I feel like i'm letting these kids down. Its not a nice feeling at all :(

I'm no expert Rach but I think you're being too hard on yourself - you've only been at it proper for a few weeks - give yourself some time and you will be getting excellent xx

I can only add to what has already been said. Please dont be too hard on yourself, this is a time of adjustment for you and the children in your class. You put way too much time into this for you to be letting anyone down, so chin up and believe in yourself xx

You will be fine Rach its early days yet, just smile and you'll get through it and move forward to good, excellent

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back