Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the rest of your day went good for you Rach hon xx

thank you so much guys for your support.

observation has been back of my mind all day as Amber is missing. Been searching for her tonight - no sign, so if shes not back by tomorrow i will be drafting missing posters and placing them through peoples doors.

Really worried about her.. cant sleep at all :(

Hey Rach, they fact that a satisfactory really got to you just shows how much you care and with that attitude there's no way you won't get better than that when you're more experienced. You are still new, I'd say that's great :)

Hope Amber turns up soon x

Has she turned up yet hun?

xx

I hope Amber turns up soon Rach, it is a worry when pets go missing. Hope everything goes well for you today x

Im sending all sorts of good thoughts & vibes out to the universe that amber turns up safe & sound!
As a fellow cat owner i know exactly how you are feeling hun,hugs xx

still no Amber. :(

Observation for Business Studies was dire. I just feel I should be so much better than I am. Got told i need to spend more time planning, so will apologise now if I turn up less often.

about 6:45am yesterday. shes never away more than a couple of hours. got missing posters up in the window and down the street.

Aww sorry to hear about Amber going amiss...sure she'll turn up soon, most likely just as a typical cat as if nothings happened and wondering what all the fuss is about! hugs xx

Sorry to hear the observation didnt go as u'd like , dont worry tho, you'll get there :) xx

Am really hoping there is happy amber news for you today rach xx

Omg Rach
I'm praying Amber has turned up safe & sound
how worrying it must be for you
sending big hugs and lots of wishing vibes
she's come home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back