Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha!! @ Jim from Corrie
Sorry Rach it just don't float my boat at all
not that I watch a lot of Corrie
It's one soap I've never really taken too I'm an Emmy type of woman me

Haha!!@ 2/3lb food baby
Glad the test was negitive as I'm taking you would soon not be pregnant :D

Have a very lovely time this weekend, after all you did nearly have a shock with the test and all that. If thats not a good excuse for a stress eat I dont know what is. I do seem to be making up new excuses to stuff my face on a regular basis of late, but with my dodgy age this is one I am not very likely to try.

thanks guys :D well, been out tonight on the diet coke but did have an attack of the buffet (was relatively good - salad, chicken legs skin removed, rice, quiche with pastry removed), two quorn burgers when i came home and 1 slice of pizza, a pack of belvita and a glass of milk to dip them in.

Not sure if its cause im tired, but its done now so will have to be extra good at the gym in the morning. Had a PT session today and really enjoyed it - going to head in early tomorrow to see if i can catch the spin class, if not, its been awhile since i did much cardio so will hop on a treadmill to jog a couple of km or on the cross trainer.. fancy a bit of a jog though i think, but in morning will probably fancy my bed :p

Too much talk of exercise here rach (says groaning)....so ill let you do it all as it hurts my brain just thinking about it! xx

i'm really enjoying it :) im off to go there now.

food for today:

B - 2 ryvita (HB) 2 eggs, splash milk + 2 LC light triangles (HA) spring onions, pepper, chilli, philadelphia light with garlic and herbs (3 syns) all made into an omelette
L -
T -
S - apple, melon

shall update the food plans later. its going to be nowt special until pay day a week on tuesday.. skinnt :(

great loss Rachel

Bad news on the Jim McDonald front he's quite posh in real life!!! Met him at MK Theatre when he was one of the stars in a touring play that Liz invited me to a meet the cast corporate do. I was star struck but speechless at his posh real self just couldn't get over his corrie character.

M

Reading all this exercise talk with envy Rach, really trying to motivate myself to do it and stop blaming work as an excuse.

Well done on the loss - and the stuff you on the night you went out was really good! Making healthy choices etc, good for you. At least you're not like me, if I get a chance to enjoy a buffet I think, sod it, might as well eat what I want!!

Lol@ Jim from Corrie!!!! I could find you some much nicer men with a similar accent :p

Hope you have had a lovely day, even with all the exercise. I'd love to be a bit more motivated on the exercise front, but I am a lazy mare at heart.

I know where you are coming from on the wait until pay day malarky. I get paid Friday so poverty living until then, I have been a bit flash with the cash this month. Have a lovely poverty week too x

Wow, you are much more restrained that me :) I planned not to drink last night as I had work today. Got very drunk. Nibbled at lots of crisps and cake! I will let myself off though as my diet started today and I stuck to it, whoop whoop.

well ive undone all my good work today - mini meringues, packet cous cous, beef sarnies, macaroni cheese and a sunday dinner :p

B - 2 ryvita (HB), 2 LC light triangles (HA), omelette made with eggs, splash milk, pepper, onion, spring onion, chilli, philadelphia light with garlic and herbs (3 syns)
L - macaroni cheese made with macaroni pasta, 12.5g flour (2.5syns) 20g reduced fat cheddar (3 syns) 150ml skimmed milk (2.5 syns) green beans
T - roast beef, green beans, cabbage, new potatoes, gravy made with granules (3 syns)
S - 3 mini meringues (3 syns) ainsley harriot moroccan cous cous (1.5 syns)

total: 18.5 syns..

so really, only 6.5 over.. i can be good the rest of the week i suppose.

I'm just stressing over not having much fruit / veg... i hate being poor and not being able to have control over my diet (or rather feeling that i cant control it..)

to be fair, i have synned everything at least :p

:D We have them round our way too Nik
I am so gonna ask to mix and match next time although he'd probably tell me to pee'off.

have a great day Rach xx

nowt like that up this way! :(

Matty broke and bought fruit and veg so i'm okay :D just had the biggest piece of salmon (about half a side fillet LOL) with green beans, broccoli and boiled potatoes.

B - 2 weetabix (HB) skimmed milk (HA)
L - jacket potato, turkey, carrot, cucumber, tomato, lettuce. apple, strawberries, melon
T - salmon fillet, green beans, broccoli, potatoes
S - 3 bourbon creams (10.5syns)

hate training days.. so many sweets and biscuits and so little interesting to keep me not thinking about them :p

at least i've done some decent exercise this week - spinning in the morning so we're good :) might also attack Matty tonight for some extra calories :D LOL.

P.S.. just seen my best friend is lighter than me by a whole stone. if anythings just made me wanna lose weight its that i want to beat her :p

Now thats one type of exercise I am interested in, although I hasten to add not with your Matty. Oh heck, just read that back, didnt mean it to sound like I dont think Matty is hot - now I'm just digging a bigger hole so I will stop there. I am sure you know what I mean :D

Have a lovely tomorrow, I shall mention tonight no more

Now thats one type of exercise I am interested in, although I hasten to add not with your Matty. Oh heck, just read that back, didnt mean it to sound like I dont think Matty is hot - now I'm just digging a bigger hole so I will stop there. I am sure you know what I mean :D

Have a lovely tomorrow, I shall mention tonight no more

That post made me lol!! ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back