Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weigh in today? if so good luck hun!

Saw the snow on tv today up your way & thought about my poor nanna who lives in Peterlee..wondering if she is snowed in!:p xx

Hope your weigh in went well hun!! x

no getting snowed in for me.. 6:15am i set off for work, made it in at 9:05am :p 2hours 45mins for the usual 1hr drive :p

drive back was canny though, not doing too badly there. Off to WI as soon as matty gets here to pick me up - we're car sharing where we can - better to crash 1 car than 2 LOL :D

also, i know i should let sleeping dogs lie but the f***ing dog isnt sleeping :p

I was really hurt on here by 2 people earlier this year. But what they said about me was below the belt and uncalled for. I have many opinions about people here but keep them to myself as it's actually not nice broad casting what people feel think about others!

The best way to deal with unkind comments is to defend yourself ignore and block, that's what I'll always do.

Let me say MY piece...

Edit: thought it through, and its totally not worth the effort. Rant removed.

Last edited:
I have one thing to say on this subject
supposedly being the Other Bully !! And that is in my opinion there are sanner people locked up the woman is 100% certifiably Nuts

it went along the lines of get a grip, get a life, get over yourself nobody cares :p

anyway, i put a pound and a half on.. no big surprise really.

so i am writing everything down again.. proper food diaries, no cheating and buggar me, no more bloody bread! :p and no more going over syns (apart from today :p)

todays food:

B - 1.5 packs of belvita (19 syns)
L - 2 pears, 2 small bananas, 2 slices bread (HB + 3 syns) 5 xllc triangles (HA) tin tuna
T - slow cooked beef curry made with lean braising steak, tomato, chilli, garlic, mushroom, onion with white rice
S -

tomorrows plan:

B - melon, natural yoghurt, 1 tbsp honey (1.5syns)
L - leftover beef curry and rice, 2 oranges
T - prawn stir fry with bulgar wheat
S -

theyre those breakfast biscuits.. ive got no milk until pay day on tuesday so i've been having belvita. theyre 12.5syns per pack of 4 biscuits.. but i dont have much in the house :(

tbf, i cant let go either.. i need to hit something to vent.. someones face would work best which is probs why im hanging on LOL :p

Remind me NEVER to get on the wrong side of you Rach!!! You are scary! I do think its such a drawback about "foruming" that things get taken out of all context. I know what you are talking about, and I know what the current situ is, and I just think that sometimes people are far too sensitive. (Not meaning you either by the way!!).

I think I will be joining you on the weight gain train tomorrow. Im going to be brave and weigh, but am so miserable at the moment, it will just feed into my misery!!! lol.

xx

I missed the rant too and although I would have loved to see it, you probably did the best thing in editing it as you said its really not worth the bother.

Thats only a small gain, and will soon be gone although maybe not as quick as you would have liked with the belvita. Payday soon though isnt it?

Have a lovely weekend

payday on tuesday, but i checked my balance and i have more than i thought :D so i went and stocked up.

my fruit bowl now has plums, bananas, apples and pears in it :D YAY! (simple things, simple things! :D)

so i'm all stocked up and i feel like the stress cloud above my head has been lifted.. its weird but i totally worry constantly about having enough food in. its not like i'd starve, i just hate not having any healthy options available!

i've been really good today im really pleased with myself :)

B - melon (no nat. yoghurt or honey as nat. yoghurt off.. boo :p)
L - leftover curry and rice from yesterday, slice wholemeal bread (HB)
T - leftover curry and rice from yesterday
S - sainsburys mullerlight copy (syn free), apple, sainsburys turkey breast (200g tin)

going to have some milk later for my (HA).

bought some tinned soup as its cold.. so going to syn those so i know i can have them :)

It doesnt happen very often that the bank account has more money in it than expected so good news on that. I'm with you I hate not having enough food in just in case of snow or natural disaster.

I hope you have a lovely weekend

good morning, well the estate is totally white this morning..

went to a Magic of Motown night last night at the Sage.. it was absolutely fantastic - i was up dancing and all sorts - really enjoyed it :D one of the singers, Leeroy winked at me at the end I swear! :D he was tres fit!

today i am determined to stick to the diet, as its only a week until the Sainsburys xmas party and I want to be able to fit into the Vicky Martin dress that i am about to buy (the sequin one). I really want to look good for a change.. i'm sick of being the above average sized joe tagged onto the end of photographs.. excuse me, my name is Rachael and I want you all to focus on me :p ME ME ME ME ME! LOL :p

i want to go to the gym today, so will have to see with the weather.. if not, will dig an old dvd out and have a go. I was reading in the SW mag about presents to buy yourself for xmas, and it said a new workout dvd.. i think i'd like the 30 day shred by Gillian from Biggest Loser.. so going to stick it on my list and see.. i have also listed loads of new lingerie and the only person stubborn enough to not buy me it is my dad the old fashioned spoilsport :p

food plan for today:

B - syn free Joes sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, poached egg
L - vegetable stir fry (beansprouts, onions, peppers, peas, baby sweetcorn) soy sauce
T - lasagne made with extra lean mince beef, onion, red and green pepper, garlic, bay leaves, oregano, basil, thyme, low fat cottage cheese (2syns) lasagne sheets, 42g l.f. cheddar cheese (HA)
S - apple, pear

Completing an S.A.S log today so i can track all the little things that stop me from food optimising 100%.

going to head to the gym this afternoon and then hopefully rescue my car from Kibblesworth. have a good day everyone xxx

and Kals.. did you LOL? yeah, i tried to hold back but once i let go.... thats it :p :D

That 30 day shred is supposed to be really good, hard but good. In a moment of weakness I did consider getting it, maybe for the new year.

Hope today has been a good un and enjoy the rest of your weekend

i just had an email from littlewoods.. there are none of my dress left in stock so they've cancelled my order and refunded me :(

cant find a single other dress that i like with my size still available :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back