RAHHHHH I understand emotional eating now!

Faustina - The polish part of it is pure for the staining - the cleaning with the ultrasonic (one that vibrates and pours water) or the hand tools is the more important part as this is what removes the plaque (stuff that hardens if you don't get rid of it when brushing) underneath the gums you just don't get to UNLESS you floss daily.....

You do a great clean it sounds like and so therefore normally a visit for a gum garden is suggested 6/12 monthly but I haven't had mine done since I was a nurse 4 years ago!

As for bleaching - the only thing that'd truely work if you have bad staining is a professional visit BUT if it isn't too bad I would brush with whitening toothpaste (an expensive £5-£7 one) BUT make sure you don't use it as an alternative to your normall toothpaste as it is abrasive and can make your teeth sensitive - it essentially strips of a thin layer of enamel. I use it - maybe every other day for 3-4 weeks? See if that works.......

The teas are syn free so I am told and I have had no staining.

The Pickwick tea I buy in a Dutch supermarket here but as the writting on the box is all in English I would assume you can get it there.

vrouw.jpg

Power of tea
x.gif

Tea contains no calories, is good for your teeth and helps you at times that concentration is required.

try googling Pickwick teas.

www.pickwickteas.com

The teas are syn free so I am told and I have had no staining.

The Pickwick tea I buy in a Dutch supermarket here but as the writting on the box is all in English I would assume you can get it there.

vrouw.jpg

Power of tea
x.gif

Tea contains no calories, is good for your teeth and helps you at times that concentration is required.

try googling Pickwick teas.

www.pickwickteas.com

Thanks so much for that link, I need to get off the ordinary tea which just makes me want a fig roll or ten. By the way, you know the way people put their before and after pics on their posts? Well as I scrolled down and saw that pic you included I thought, :eek: "Fillymum is Tracey Barlow from Corrie!!!" :eek:

:eek: Wandering off to bed now, think I need the sleep... :eek:

Faustina, I think you do need bed.........me murder my DH never !!!! The likeness is quite uncanny isn't it. She is just the model from the Pickwick advert. I wonder if any one has told her about Tracy !!!!!

Back