Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

I think I just need a break! The same thing can happen with SW, people on here are proof that they lose it and taking their eye off the ball results in them putting it back on! Im kinda thinking that taking away the problem (food) will help me with the solution (losing weight) Surely the results of losing weight outweigh the lack of food?! xxx

I do appreciate your views you two and keep throwing things into the mix for me, as I am only considering it. But when do I decide I need to resort to a last resort? when Im four years down the line and still fat and messing with SW half heartedly? I knwo my BFs very against me doing it (but thats mainly due to the fact that I dont know enough about it to explain it properly) x

Try it hun, let me know your address and you can have some of my spare CD sachets. x

...but what happens when you introduce food back in to the equation? you'll still need to eat healthily! ...so you might as well stay with us ;) lol

if you are going to do CD, LL, etc. research it first. see what your putting in your body before you do it. i don't want to say anything on here as i'll probably get a load of CDers on my back!

Dont you do it.. you know that people put the weight back on cos they go back to eating crap.. you have done well.. take a day off, two if you have to but then get back to it.. you may fire up the old metabolism again.. maybe its too used to the amount you are having and needs a shock!!

Thanks ladyeez as I said I do appreciate all opinions - I have put a post on the VLCD site and will see what comes from that. Thers maintainence programs in place for once you start eating again though isnt ther.
Oh I dunno I dunno!! xxx

a few years ago someone was trying to convince me to do lipotrim. so i researched it and someone online (can't remember the site) had done some unbiased research. what i read on that put me off for life!

only you can decide what's right for you though :)

............... I know at the end of the day its up to me. I dont even know Id have the willpower to do it. Id have to be a hermit for the duration! xxx

............... I know at the end of the day its up to me. I dont even know Id have the willpower to do it. Id have to be a hermit for the duration! xxx

lol i know what you mean - it's hard enough being sociable when your on SW...but on CD you'd have to drink water if you went down the pub and eat water soup if you went out for a meal! lol

It's your decision though hun. As I said on PM, YOU need to try it so YOU know one way or the other......

Karen - I'm also scared of getting CD'ers on my back!! Hehe xxx

Oh god no!!! I know ppl that have done that and lost loadsa and put that and more back on!?

Agree with all other ladies, its up to you huni!

Personally I wouldnt do it :/
xxx

Hun, your probs at the moment are that you are not 'in the zone' and if your heads not there, it's not there no matter what plan you are following. Switching diets isn't going to solve the problem x

Thanks Claire- I think I'll have a goog think bout it. Thats what Im worried about Taz. But as Lou said (dunno if it was on here or in PM) but its only me that can decide thats I dont want to do it, until I try it I'll always be wondering 'what if' I might see how I feel after holiday. BF is very against me doing it and we've talked and Ive explained that the reason SW isnt working is that Im not doing it wholly, so he has asked me to give it another go wholly and then have a re-think, that was after we'd gone through the whole Im gorgeous as I am and dont need to lose weight! xxx

Was thinking last night hun.......... at the moment you do all red days. How about you try switching to green. This may then be more interesting and boost your interest again. xxx

That's actually a really good idea Lou, it will be like starting all over again. And there's something else I want to point out to you missy! Hold on, I'll be back...

Hey hun I know how you feel at the moment. I was thinking of doing WW for a change at one point. I personally could not do VLCD I could not do with out food, but that is my personal choice. If you have fully thought it through and you are sure you want to do it then like you said its your choice. If your happy to do it then we support you. xx

Of course, as Sonia has said we will support you whatever you decide to do but you seem to be quite similar to me and I know that I would love the quick results of a VLCD but I wouldn't be able to abstain from food completely and even when allowed to eat again, be restricted to certain food groups. Please think very carefully before trying this as you could end up undoing all your hard work so far xx

Back