Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

lol - whys it called a yankie doodle?! xx

God knows... think it's because Americans have this for breakfast. *note to everyone - never let me go to america*

I wont let you go, unless you take me with you... if i lived there Id be about 25 stone x

My cousin moved there and married an American. She is cuddly but not huge. The fast food in America is so cheap and there are a lot of poor and low income famililes there, so they buy it. Also, they have loads of those all you can eat places. But go to Miami and they are all slim!!

it would be those all you can eat places that would get me Im sure, oh Id defo not fit in with the malibu theme! xxx

No me either! There is an all you can place in Milton Keynes and we go there every once in a while and I am usually rolled out of the by my OH I eat so much!

lol - that would be me! i know when ive been to an all you can eat i dont eat before i go lol!! xxx

I don't either. They have this gorgeous chocolate mousse pudding and apple crumble and custard! Man, I am drooling just thinking about it. :drool:

Mmmm, all you can eat chinese!!

I want it now. I'm so glad my WI is on a Monday - as all the chineses are closed then!

Its a Tue that our chinese is closed x

I treated myself to a white crusty bread roll instead which was covered in seasame seeds, I love seeds.

Just reread that and it sounds really weird.... lol x

lol - i treted myself to a white bread roll after WI, it was one of those cheesey ones..... and a let down may i add! xxx

Fish and chip shops are traditionally closed on a Monday as no fishermen went out on a Sunday therefore no fresh fish to serve up on a Monday!

that can be our interesting fact of the day, makes sense though x

not a prolemo. I cant get to work today as the hill i need to go up is impassable due to the snow blizzard we are having, hows the whether with you?! xxx

Oh you are so lucky! I'd love to get snowed in but it's never going to happen here! It is very cold here, a little icy but still no snow

Back