Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Bloody hell hun,well done thats amazing xx

thanks people. lol, just think if id have brekkie i may have lost more ey melanie!! hehe. yer was at work today, but needed to check my e-mails before i went to work, so thought id check my diary on here. how have peoples days been? ah, yer will update my stats now xxx

just brought myself back from pg 3 - lol! a riveting saturday night in for me!

fri food

lunch - bacon (f) sandwich (HEB)
chicken pasty (loads of syns)
half a cream doughnut (lots more syns)
tea - chicken wrapped in bacon (f) with cheese (HEA)

Today
brekkie (erm none)
lunch Alpen light (1/2 HEB) Snack a Jack popcorn (5 syns)
snack SW Quiche (f)
Tea - cheesey (HEA) Scrambled egg (f)
xxx

thanks hun, just notced we've got a similar amount to lose to get to target ... I'll race you hehe xxx

That is a brilliant loss Rainbow. You must be over the moon. :)

you're on, although I suspect you'll win!

Sx
right, lets go for it then! did you WI today then hun? x

well done, keep it up...but not by 8lb a week......;);););)
i am hoping for half that amount of weight loss in next 2 week, then will be at target......:p:p:p:p

thanks, you've done so well, you go gal x

That is a brilliant loss Rainbow. You must be over the moon. :)

ta, yup indeedy x

well done on the loss :D i'm so envious! ...i really need to get back on track!

you will do it once you're in the zone, i was ages messing around before i got my head and ass back into gear, have you found another class? xxx

no - can't find a 5pm one that doesn't fall with work :( ...am thinking of weighing myself at boots every saturday morning instead!

yer have just picked up on your thread hun x

Hiya Vic, How's you? Good weekend?

I played on Marc's xbox last night, was seriously weird hearing the weirdos in the headset... is was all americans who sounded like Michael Jackson, I'm quite disturbed by it now.

xxx

Vince doesnt like playing 'the yanks' as he calls them! ive listened before and its odd to me too, blokes ey!
weekend was cool, shopping today and yesterday, my kinda weekend! got a few chrimbo presents, how bout you? food wise id been really good up until tonight, when ive gone way over my syns, I had 6 mini cream choc eclaires (2 syns each) and then a lot of crumble off the top of the apple crumble, and i mean a lot!! and 2 large flump marshmallow, and Id already had 10 syns today, ah well xxx

tis better than a gain though sweetnes xxx

Doesn't sound too bad vic, plus you've got.... 4 days to claw it back. I was so tempted to order onion rings with my steak salad at lunch but amazed myself by not....

Marc took my cake off me and threw it in the bin... he's in my bad books now. It was lemon drizzle cake and everything!! x

Yer true, and Im going swimming tomoro night! Im not a lemon drizzle fan anyway, so I wouldnt have been tempted! Bless him! Is he still SWing ish with you? xxx

Urrmm, no... he had a "Yankie Doodle" breakfast today this consisted of....

* 2 hash browns
* 2 pancakes
* 2 eggs
* Bacon
* Maple syrup

Looked soooo nice, but basically a heart attack on a plate!!

Back