Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

total mood lifter, it makes you see why people emigrate x

well done on getting in your new top. When is your wi day?

thanks, its thurs hun, fingers crossed for me x

thanks, lost 2.5 lb tonight. And better still ive lost 30cm in 4 weeks! 15cm off waist, 9cm off hips and 6cms off bust! yay x

FAB.. whats all that in inches tho lol
x

lol, erm dunno claire lol, but ta x

Just under 6 off waist and 3.5 off hips and 2 off boobage!
Thats some good going there!?
xxxx

am glad it wasnt much of boobies and came off other places. my waists always the first to go on, i "think" I have quite a small waist in comparison to my hips. Am defo pleased with waist loss, half a foot ish in old money lol x

thanks ems, how the devil are you? xxx

tried to gon on the farm thing that everyones on bout, but dont know if im on the right thing - anyone know is it farm town? x

Taz is the farmer Giles of MM! So I have no idea?!x

na, me neither! Ive strted a farm on farm town but dunno if thats the one they were one, as i have no neighbours/friends that have farms!
going shopping today with my mum xxx

Yes it is farm town hun. you won't see neighbours at the bottom of your farm until you add them so you have to click on the 'My neighbours' tab at the top and add people. It will take a few days for your farm to appear to your friends so get farming and I will come and find you when you are visible! It's good fun but can be hard work!

Very well done on the weight and inchloss, you are doing fantastically!

ah i see, well ive been famring a bit, but my grapes have gone to waste! x

Grapes waste really quickly, you have to be sure when you plant them that you can get them harvested. I have found your farm now and your potatoes are ready!

Ha ha ha ha go get ya spuds hun
xx

i got them in time lol x

Back