Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Round of applause for going back to class. The worst bit is over... you got on the scales, it's all downhill from here ;) I think it takes a lot of guts to go back, so well done you :D

Keep at it and that 3 pounds will fall off this week.

I am not a brekkie fan either. I usually have brunch, but this morning I have run out of bacon. I can't nip to Tesco because I am waiting for a delivery, so I am thinking about what to eat :thinking2:. I am trying to steer clear of chocolate :17729:. Ahh I can have some veggie sausages I think. Got some eggs too!

thanks ladies xxxx your support and encouragement means a lot

Brekkkie ...... (hangs head for Lous benefit!)
Lunch - jacket spud (HEB) Beans (HEB) Cheese (HEA) milky way (are they bout 9 syns) diet coke (f)
Tea- going to have chicken stir fry (f)

I had a chocolate moment today as well. The first one in nearly 5 weeks. I had 4 treat size bars. I keep telling myself that on a bad day before I could have demolished up to 7 normal size bars

As long as you're in control susie then it's ok.

Hmm, breakfast tomorrow or I will be after you. No excuse as it's the weekend. x

Yep, and I'll be lining up behind Louise to give you a slap too, breakfast is important. It kick starts your metabolism and stops you eating rubbish mid morning.
Come on Vic, get up 5 minutes earlier and scramble some eggs or something. You'll thank us in the long run....!X

Your diary looks great Rainbow x

I am having a Chinese tonight. I have hardly eaten all day cos had nothing in the house and waiting for the delivery man who didnt come until late. Then got a migraine, so now, after parting my my lunch, I feel better so feel the need for a little treat.

I am out dancing tomorrow night and I will cut back on my syns tomorrow and Sunday. x

Ok - I'll have some brekkie now, I now I should, I dont always feel like it when I get up, but its a very good point bout getting up a tad earlier!
What chinese did you have SA?
We had friends round last night and I was sooooooo good, the boys had crisps and snacks and I did them wedges and pizza and I didnt have anything! then at like midnight they had bacon sarnies and I just had bacon! I did have 5 vodkas, (so bout 12 syns) but we're not out tonight and for a weekend of drinking I think I did soooooooooo well. Well maybe not sooooooooo well, but I did so much better than I could have done x

Oh and is it Emskis party tonight? x

I'll just keep talking t myself hehe- but anyways, I cant believe I forgot to share my news with you, Vince and I are going to Isle of Man next year for the TT racing - Im excited bout going as we're going with two of our very good friends............ the only downside for me, is that we're camping, I know its all part of the fun, but Im not a camper, and dont know that I want to be - but i'll give it a shot! x

Ooh that sounds exciting - camping not too bad once you get in swing of it, and can put up with fact even if you shower, you'll never actually be totally clean the entire time you're camping!!

:D

Sounds exciting rainbow. Camping is sort of fun me and my oh went for a weekend camping to port patrick a couple of years ago, i was dreading it but when we got the tent up and got all cozied in it was great, had a few vodkas to keep us warm lol

Good lord, the showers, they're going to be a big thing for me to come to terms with! Im no girly girly gal - but I do love my har straighteners, OH as told me they have plugs in shower/toilet block so I can use them in there, and he's also offered to get me some gas powered ones just in case! He says he has visions of me sleeping in the car - I have visions of me having to get drunk to get through it - lol! Im excited bout the trip as a whole though cos my OHs really really into bikes and he's never been before, so it will be a new experience for him, and I know he'll thoroughly enjoy it. are you a camper snowwhite? xxx

Sounds exciting rainbow. Camping is sort of fun me and my oh went for a weekend camping to port patrick a couple of years ago, i was dreading it but when we got the tent up and got all cozied in it was great, had a few vodkas to keep us warm lol

yer can defo see me having a few drinks!! we need to buy a tent and sleeping bags and stuff - and I like shopping whatever it is so I'll enjoy that part! I want a pink tent, but he said nope! x

I do enjoy camping, like the whole experience of creating stuff on a gas burner and wrapping up warm and sitting outside the tents with a beer or two till the early hours :) Haven't been camping in absolutely ages though

I do enjoy camping, like the whole experience of creating stuff on a gas burner and wrapping up warm and sitting outside the tents with a beer or two till the early hours :)

yup those things all sound great, Im sure they'll outweigh the nasties!!! x

yer can defo see me having a few drinks!! we need to buy a tent and sleeping bags and stuff - and I like shopping whatever it is so I'll enjoy that part! I want a pink tent, but he said nope! x

lol a pink tent, that would be cool. Whatever tent you buy put it up in the garden to practice. We bought a five person tent before our trip, we didn't practice putting it up and when we got there we didn't have a clue. It was really windy and getting dark and the campsite was on top of a hill by the sea! we struggled for that long that some guys who were camping had to come and put our tent up. I was mortified they must have been watching us struggle for ages.:8855:Now when i think about it we must have looked a picture.

Yeah, they do, is nice snuggling up in a tent. When me and my ex used to go, we used to take an airbed and a proper duvet with us rather than just sleeping bags and that was a lot cosier (and warmer!!!) Oh and take loads of babywipes/facial wipes and stuff!!! And make sure your OH checks for creepy crawlies !!!!

Back