Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

I hate not feelin 100% its rubbish, I woke up with a sore throat this morning - horrible! Its snowed here, has anyone else got any? thanks, I love green clothes, apart from black clothes I tend to wear green and mustard (not together though!!!) hows the diet going? x
Its going ok thanks not really been eating that much my appetite is practically none exsistant at the mo. How are you doing on the diet? hope its going ok.

its going really well - i was naughty and weghed myself this morning and Iv lost 4 pounds since thur, i know it can fluctuate, but if it stayed around a 4 lb (or more) loss id be thrilled. when are you WI in at home? x

its going really well - i was naughty and weghed myself this morning and Iv lost 4 pounds since thur, i know it can fluctuate, but if it stayed around a 4 lb (or more) loss id be thrilled. when are you WI in at home? x

Ahh well dont thats fantastic. I weigh myself every morning. Not budged so far yet. My fficial wi is on thursday night.

We had light snow here in glasgow yesterday, but never came to anything. I love snow x

I love snow too, but not on a work day as the roads i travel arent good at the best of times! thanks son. oh so thur will be d day as it were, i cant wait for my WI, hope i dont fall off the wagon before then! x

for some reason i cant copy the pic - but heres the link

Next - Next Jeans - Page 3.3 - Casualwear Collection - Womens

xxx

It looks lovely and snuggly. I'm sitting here in my dressing gown and cardi (lazy moo) I'm also feeling pretty good as I've not been able to wear the cardi before. Ibought it from a catalogue when they had a sale on last year. It didn't fit butI loved it so much I didnt want to send it back.

Food looks good for today. I wish I had some grapes at home, I could just eat them now

Hi
Just catching up with threads.
Rainbow enjoy the TT our relatives live in the IOM and are very into motor bikes.
Loosers are doing well.
I have had a sore throat and cough on and off for about a week (lost my voice on Friday - no good as a receptionist).:sigh: SW a bit to pot - cough mixture and lozengers and whatever I wanted to eat.!!!!!
Feeling better today just got back from Chester did a bit of shopping.
Irene

It looks lovely and snuggly. I'm sitting here in my dressing gown and cardi (lazy moo) I'm also feeling pretty good as I've not been able to wear the cardi before. Ibought it from a catalogue when they had a sale on last year. It didn't fit butI loved it so much I didnt want to send it back.

Food looks good for today. I wish I had some grapes at home, I could just eat them now
cool - whats your cardi like? well done on it fitting. We've just been for tea at my mum and dads and ive put trackies and a hoodie on (rebel without a cause!) x

Hi
Just catching up with threads.
Rainbow enjoy the TT our relatives live in the IOM and are very into motor bikes.
Loosers are doing well.
I have had a sore throat and cough on and off for about a week (lost my voice on Friday - no good as a receptionist).:sigh: SW a bit to pot - cough mixture and lozengers and whatever I wanted to eat.!!!!!
Feeling better today just got back from Chester did a bit of shopping.
Irene

what did you buy irene? anything nice? oh poor you, Im hoping my voice doesn't go, although the kids in my class would prob love it!! xxx

food for today -
ok didnt wake up till 11, so had SW quiche (f) for brekkie/lunch!
snack - grapes, muller light, can of diet 7 up
Tea was beef (f) carrots (f) turnip (f) potato (HEB?) baby sweetcorn (f) can of diet 7 up. choc moose (4 syns)

xxx

Rainbow - I bought Christmas presents a LFC T shirt for my brother in law and in BHS a some pamper gifts for £11 should have been over £20 a great sale on there at the moment also got some stocking fillers for eldest son who only wants £ but he will have to have little things to open. Also got the choccies for the tree and a couple of boxes of choccies to have 'in' QS have brought out orange and mint sticks just look like matchmakers.
A hazard of the job is that I am in contact with everyone and when I get a cold it ends up with a chesty cough and can be sore - I was using sign language at work to the staff if you know what I mean!!!!!
Trying herbal teas Echineacia and Raspberry and one with ginger not very nice but I will try anything.
Irene

I wouldnt be able to buy chocs to have 'in' Id eat them all to myself! lol - sign language, bet it was funny, not for you i dont mean! xxx

Hiya rainbow......... Ohhh I'm well excited for your WI too, you'll kick ass I'm sure!

I'm really nervous about mine, cheated a bit too much at the weekend. x

Ommm - how much is too much? x

Thats a ok then!! xxx

My memory is so rubbish at the moment that I can't actually remember what I did on Saturday - never mind ate.

Ohh, actually... I remember a loaf of white crusty bread.. and some butter!!!

Back