Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Oh my lovelies - as always you pull something else out of the bag!

Taz - yup I did say that didnt I, and its not that Im bored of SW its that for some reason I just cant get back into it! Yeah he is supportive bless him!

Lou - thats defo worth considering - I guess I could try green, or as Karen keeps saying maybes try success express

Sonia - thanks its great to know you're all supportive

Karen - yup I could prob do with doing that. Once we're back at school we're going to get weighed once a week (and the woman who's weighing us has lost 4 stone on SW and doing well maintaining!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm pretty sure that with my lifestyle I couldn't go without eating. It must be so hard.

Oh yeah it must be really hard, I dont even know if I could do it xxx

Inspired by Karen I am going to make a list of things that I couldnt do before or that bothered me about being fat

I had no shape - I now go in at my waist and out at my hips

I struggled to shop and had to buy things that fit and not things I liked - I can now go into high street shops and pick up an 18 or 16 and buy them without trying them on!

People stared in the street (and once when me and my mate were on holiday in Cornwall a boy shouted out of a car window 'You're obese/a beast' I couldnt decide which he'd said) - no ones shouted things like that anymore! and I think people actually stare less.

I would never ever ever go swimming - I now go once a week

I used to sweat a lot when I exerted myself - only now have I just realized this hasn't happened in ages!

I would eat loadsa rubbish for my lunch and then feel lethargic all afternoon - I now feel relatively lethargic in an afternoon.

Im now not as tired as I used to be

When I was in the bath the water couoldn't get down either side of me as I created a barrier kinda effect - that doesnt happen now........... sorry can't finish in such a high as Karen!

xxx

Now print off that list and stick it up next to the list of reasons why you want/need to lose weight

yeah I will xxx

Maybe rejoining the group when you get back from your holiday, as Lou suggested, will be a good idea. Can you get the vouchers from your doctor?

No, not from ours you cant. I might join a different group though - fresh start and all that x

Hiya hun, i think you should leave it until after your holiday decide what to do then. vlcd's are hard but the losses are brill on them. You can always try one of them and if you dont like it or cant do it then go back to SW :) x

Yeah Im going to think bout it once I get back and then decide on what I think will be best for me, and as you say if I dont like it I can go back to SW xxx

Hi there - have responded to your thread on the VLCD forum too.

I would definately get hols out of the way first (particularly difficult to have the willpower to VLCD on holiday as I have just found out - three bottles of wine later - oops!) - and if you are determined to give the VLCD a go as Becky says just do a week or two and see how you get on. I think with LL you need to commit to the 100 days, not sure about LT and CD, but know that W8 actually market a 2-week "Fast-Track" you can also do it online.

Like the others have said though - if you're not going to class at the moment you're missing out on the image therapy and personal suppport of your consultant and members - this does make a huge difference to motivation. My Mum used to be a SW consultant and her biggest losers without exception were the ones who stayed on at class (you do need to find a good consultant though!)

Good luck with it - if you want some honest feedback about pros/cons and difficulties of actually following a VLCD feel free to pm me. They aren't for everyone and I don't want you to think I'm trying to push you to try it cos I'm not!

All the best

Carol x

PS Hi Taz - just got back from hols and am slowly trying to catch up with everyone - will post you later!!

Thank you, yeah I am defo getting hols over with - and then will think bout it carefully! Its really nice to know that people care enough to respond, will prob be contacting you once Im back. Well done on your losses so far xxx

At least you can forget about it for a while when you jet off to Kos,:break_diet: maybe when you come back you will have a new determination and zest for slimming world foods or maybe you will have eaten so much while you are away that you will find a VLCD easy to start with.;) I know after christmas and new year I am almost glad to start a diet because I'm usually so stuffed from eating so much rubbish lol (hope that made sense).:D

When I was in the bath the water couoldn't get down either side of me as I created a barrier kinda effect - that doesnt happen now........... sorry can't finish in such a high as Karen!

xxx

hahahaaa my final statement isn't something i am proud of. i have that problem in the bath too, but as i hate having baths it doesn't bother me.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, my BF was saying a similar thing last night, that once Im back it will prob be nice to get back into eating healthy things at proper times!
Oh I luuurrvvveee baths - I have one every night, I lay in it sometimes until the water goes cold and then I put some more in! xxx

Hello Hun
i hope your didnt mind me poping in to say hi,how are you doing? You have done so well hope your ok xx

Back